Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Milo and POTUS posted:

Was this the thread with the goth girlfriend twitter about the st peter's cross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

I'm p sure the ultimate level of goth is being extremely catholic

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Checks out, knew a kid that tried naming his goth metal band Misericordia based entirely on seeing the word Misery in it.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

bike tory posted:

Does this one bear explanation?

Overwatch's Halloween horde mode has mini bosses that the camera zooms to when they appear. You can photobomb them if you stand in the right place, which this person did with Zenyatta doing his kick animation.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Dr Christmas posted:

Overwatch's Halloween horde mode has mini bosses that the camera zooms to when they appear. You can photobomb them if you stand in the right place, which this person did with Zenyatta doing his kick animation.

Dude really caught me off guard asking for explanation on people getting kicked in the face so I'm glad you stepped in.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

P
R
Ö
Ö
Ö
H
H
(stands for Probate Rme fÖr Öi Ham acHentrist which counts as a radical in the USA.)

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
War. War never changes.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randaconda has a new favorite as of 21:24 on Oct 24, 2018

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Halloween Mercy. That perfect, curvy body. Those bountiful breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly loving hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring. I'd do loving ANYTHING for the chance to get Halloween Mercy pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to loving bear. Why would Blizzard create something so perfect? To loving tantalize us? loving laugh in our faces?! Honestly guys, I just loving can't anymore. gently caress.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

throw to first drat IT posted:

I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Halloween Mercy. That perfect, curvy body. Those bountiful breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly loving hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring. I'd do loving ANYTHING for the chance to get Halloween Mercy pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to loving bear. Why would Blizzard create something so perfect? To loving tantalize us? loving laugh in our faces?! Honestly guys, I just loving can't anymore. gently caress.

source your quotes

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
:same:

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Randaconda posted:

source your quotes

You really bothered not to get credit on that one?

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

This might be the fist time I've laughed out loud at the meme thread

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRRQQVK6nV8

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Same, except Star Citizen.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

...gently caress all of those opinions? :confused:

but then there's that one partially hidden in the back...

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I love these new heartwarming memes

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Thank you, FLOTUS.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

euphronius posted:

I love these new heartwarming memes

What's also amazing is the reception they get.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

improbable. man-portable flamethrowers only carry enough fuel for perhaps ten seconds of firing, which is nowhere near long enough for someone to burn to death and stop screaming

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

:pusheen:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

:same:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

Opened my eyes.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

ahahahahahha

ahahaha, ahaha... ahahahaha...

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/ieMAqU4.mp4

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Replace "Halloween Mercy" with "Halloween Roadhogg" and same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002