Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Uh

Does this mean he thinks he's two hundred or two million years old

He has literally referred to himself as a blackfella last year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Count Chocula posted:

https://twitter.com/9NewsAUS/status/1055276359998693376?s=20

What a Nazi piece of poo poo. Unfortunately my housemate believes all this stuff and tells me every time a Muslim gets arrested for anything.

kill & eat your housemate

hidys
May 6, 2015

"Give the boys a bit of a rev up."

Count Chocula posted:

What a Nazi piece of poo poo. Unfortunately my housemate believes all this stuff and tells me every time a Muslim gets arrested for anything.

gently caress this race-baiting piece of poo poo.

Count Chocula
Dec 25, 2011

WE HAVE TO CONTROL OUR ENVIRONMENT
IF YOU SEE ME POSTING OUTSIDE OF THE AUSPOL THREAD PLEASE TELL ME THAT I'M MISSED AND TO START POSTING AGAIN
Other things my housemate believes: 9/11 was an inside job. The Roman Catholic Church invented Islam. Refugees get tons of money and housing and are treated really well, including the ones on Manus Island. The media is covering up a massive Muslim gang problem. The Virgin Mary was artificially inseminated by aliens. The Egyptian pyramids were generators for Tesla energy. Russian time travelers have gone back in time to ensure we live in the best timeline. White people were responsible for the American civil rights movement.

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT
Fraser Anning is officially too racist for KAP lol

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice

Count Chocula posted:

Other things my housemate believes: 9/11 was an inside job. The Roman Catholic Church invented Islam. Refugees get tons of money and housing and are treated really well, including the ones on Manus Island. The media is covering up a massive Muslim gang problem. The Virgin Mary was artificially inseminated by aliens. The Egyptian pyramids were generators for Tesla energy. Russian time travelers have gone back in time to ensure we live in the best timeline. White people were responsible for the American civil rights movement.

Move.

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil

Count Chocula posted:

Clearly has better ideas than most of our current government.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.

Count Chocula posted:

Don't you have bloody brain struggles? Get out of this nightmare

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

There has been some manner of disaster in Footscray, can't get close enough to see.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Count Chocula posted:

Other things my housemate believes: The Egyptian pyramids were generators for Tesla energy.

This is true though.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Don Dongington posted:

Kill, Eat, Move.

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.

JBP posted:

There has been some manner of disaster in Footscray, can't get close enough to see.

High pressure gas main punctured by road works according to twitter

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
for anyone following the ongoing jeremy buckingham debacle, a motion got passed at the QLD state council to tell him to pull his loving head in or nick off. the new convenor wrote to NSW to tell them about it, and it promptly got leaked to the press by someone on the NSW end.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

https://twitter.com/dril/status/660644922744262656?lang=en

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Count Chocula posted:

minus the racism this is my favourite type of person

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
My most enduring memory of going to bad local metal gigs as a teen is watching some black metal edgelord have an allergic reaction to his corpsepaint and having to call his mum to pick him up and drive him to hospital.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

They published all of drils tweets as a book

Who's they? The wizards.

Count Chocula
Dec 25, 2011

IF YOU SEE ME POSTING OUTSIDE OF THE AUSPOL THREAD PLEASE TELL ME THAT I'M MISSED AND TO START POSTING AGAIN

Jonah Galtberg posted:

Yeah if he wasn’t racist and angry all the time he’d just be a stoner conspiracy theorist who cooks me dinner and plays PS4 with me, but instead he sucks.

Count Chocula
Dec 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/TonyAbbottMHR/status/1055342488297193472?s=20

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Jonah Galtberg posted:

except when you know people like this IRL and you are in hospital due to your genetic illness and they are all "have you tried jamming activated crystals up your rear end? big pharma is poisoning you"

Mad Katter
Aug 23, 2010

STOP THE BATS

Count Chocula posted:

loving lol if this is the best timeline, jfc

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.

GoldStandardConure posted:

except when you know people like this IRL and you are in hospital due to your genetic illness and they are all "have you tried jamming activated crystals up your rear end? big pharma is poisoning you"

Well have you?

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Mad Katter posted:

loving lol if this is the best timeline, jfc

The translation of "best" into Russian isn't exactly clear cut but the closest you can get is most amusing dark comedy.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Solemn Sloth posted:

Well have you?

well not for health reasons

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Prime Minister Scott Morrison has failed to meet his own deadline on the introduction of "urgent" laws to remove religious schools' right to discriminate against LGBTI students.
Talks between the government and Labor did not reach a resolution on Thursday, the final day of this parliamentary sitting fortnight, meaning the issue will stay unresolved until late November at the earliest.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

thatbastardken posted:

for anyone following the ongoing jeremy buckingham debacle, a motion got passed at the QLD state council to tell him to pull his loving head in or nick off. the new convenor wrote to NSW to tell them about it, and it promptly got leaked to the press by someone on the NSW end.

S P L I T S

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Count Chocula posted:

What a piece of poo poo

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

GoldStandardConure posted:

everyone knows crystals are used by chrononauts for their ability to bend spacetime

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

quote:

He argues that the “late motion” to remove him from the ballot breaches the party’s constitution, and is based on false allegations which were used as part of an ongoing factional war being waged against him.

loving do it Buckingham. Sue the Greens to keep your #3 spot and lose re-election.

froglet
Nov 12, 2009

You see, the best way to Stop the Boats is a massive swarm of autonomous armed dogs. Strafing a few boats will stop the rest and save many lives in the long term.

You can't make an Omelet without breaking a few eggs. Vote Greens.
Pretty sure my brother unironically believes some of that crazy poo poo.

I read somewhere that conspiracy theorists are that way due to social isolation.... So I keep in touch just to ensure he doesn't go full tinfoil hat territory. :tinfoil:

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

He and SHY can both be worthless former Greens senators

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Jonah Galtberg posted:

everyone knows crystals are used by chrononauts for their ability to bend spacetime

and yet deapite being full of crystals my rear end refuses to travel through time

froglet
Nov 12, 2009

You see, the best way to Stop the Boats is a massive swarm of autonomous armed dogs. Strafing a few boats will stop the rest and save many lives in the long term.

NTRabbit posted:

He and SHY can both be worthless former Greens senators

SHY didn't lose her preselection, though.

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib

Synthbuttrange posted:

Sounds reasonable
Haha pranked u bro!
It's only hep c, you pussy, harden the gently caress up

- Sydney highschooler

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

froglet posted:

SHY didn't lose her preselection, though.

She's gonna lose her seat at the next election though

Count Chocula
Dec 25, 2011

The new TARDIS is full of crystals. Everything makes sense now.

froglet posted:

Pretty sure my brother unironically believes some of that crazy poo poo.

I read somewhere that conspiracy theorists are that way due to social isolation.... So I keep in touch just to ensure he doesn't go full tinfoil hat territory. :tinfoil:

I am literally the most socially isolated person in history. I have literally no social contacts. And I don’t believe in ANYTHING.
I think conspiracy theories are a way of asserting control over a chaotic world by finding a hidden meaning for things. For more, read Umberto Eco’s Foucault’s Pendulum.

Are there any good Aussie conspiracy theories besides Port Arthur and Harold Holt?

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug
Australia doesn't actually exist.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

And Jeremy isn't even a Senator (thank gently caress), he's just a MLC. If he was a senate candidate in NSW I'd be actively campaigning against the Greens, but thankfully we have noted good egg Mehreen Faruqi who if you are in NSW please vote 1 for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

froglet
Nov 12, 2009

Count Chocula posted:

The new TARDIS is full of crystals. Everything makes sense now.

I am literally the most socially isolated person in history. I have literally no social contacts. And I don’t believe in ANYTHING.
I think conspiracy theories are a way of asserting control over a chaotic world by finding a hidden meaning for things. For more, read Umberto Eco’s Foucault’s Pendulum.

Are there any good Aussie conspiracy theories besides Port Arthur and Harold Holt?

Oh there's the (imho rather disrespectful) one that aboriginal art of spirits are evidence of ancient aliens.

• Locked thread