Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
“Tweeting during a police stand-off” is a crime on the books now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demtor
Apr 23, 2008

"...you won't be able to walk, if you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you..."
Yikes. That's sad. I liked him back in the day because he was a crazy character. I didn't know he was actually crazy.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Demtor posted:

Yikes. That's sad. I liked him back in the day because he was a crazy character. I didn't know he was actually crazy.

You and me both. :(

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

dude kidnapped a woman and pissed on her. He's not crazy, he's a loving rear end in a top hat.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Way way back I used to enjoy Mayhem Miller. Now I wish he and Jon Koppenhaver can never be allowed to be let out of jail.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

Mekchu posted:

Way way back I used to enjoy Mayhem Miller. Now I wish he and Jon Koppenhaver can never be allowed to be let out of jail.

:same:

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Mekchu posted:

I think you mean 'War Machine' - there is no Jon Koppenhaver anymore, except in our memories.

To my understanding Miller might be capable of becoming functional again if given proper treatment and put on a tight leash, whereas War Machine is and has always been a fundamentally terrible human being unlikely to ever produce anything but misery, suffering and funny yet depressing headlines.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Not to defend him, but I remember on his season of TUF that Koppenhaver said he had like witnessed his dad dying at a really young age. He probably has a string of mental health issues that never got sorted out that lead to him being such a destructive human.

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

I listened to about a minute of war machine's episode of the Joe Rogan experience before wanting to die, and in that time WM just seemed too stupid to ever be able to live a normal life. There's just a level of dumb where you are not going to be able to deal with life's problems, and having pro athlete athleticism is not great in that case because there is definitely going to be a point where you get frustrated and just throw a punching fit.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

He used to run around Vegas wearing a shirt that said: "I Do Alpha Male poo poo"

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

coconono posted:

dude kidnapped a woman and pissed on her. He's not crazy, he's a loving rear end in a top hat.

That sounds crazy to me, tbh

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
I don't know who runs this twitter account but he does a pretty good job

https://twitter.com/FullContactMTWF/status/1055558288064962560

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

I really don't want to see him fight again

Just seeing him hitting pads has been sad as heck

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

jesus christ. i mean, i wasn't going to watch the fight before, but wow. i'd all the cops on that fight and i don't call the cops on anything. if i saw a guy punch a whale i'd just shrug, but chuck shouldn't get into a fist fight on tv. dang

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
Are his teeth out? It sounds and looks like he is struggling with an actual thing in his mouth.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Captain Log posted:

Are his teeth out? It sounds and looks like he is struggling with an actual thing in his mouth.

The CTE's so bad that's just how he talks now

it was what Tito was beginning to refer to here before his own CTE kicked in

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

That is not how that fable goes mister Ortiz

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Chuck always mumbled like that. Go back to TUF 1 or so. There was also that day show interview he did that made him seem really unintelligible.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Chuck's a powerful combination of CTE, Cocaine and alcohol abuse.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

That’s the mush mouth thing that goes with CTE

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Mekchu posted:

Chuck always mumbled like that. Go back to TUF 1 or so. There was also that day show interview he did that made him seem really unintelligible.

the one where he had chugged 9 bottles of tussin just before and went robotrippin?

mewse
May 2, 2006

An entire article about how jacked+tan this steroid guy is

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

that dude's gonna get sat on for 3 rounds and its gonna be really funny.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

coconono posted:

that dude's gonna get sat on for 3 rounds and its gonna be really funny.

I know a guy who wants to do it as well.

Demtor
Apr 23, 2008

"...you won't be able to walk, if you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you..."

Stealth Tiger posted:

I listened to about a minute of war machine's episode of the Joe Rogan experience before wanting to die, and in that time WM just seemed too stupid to ever be able to live a normal life. There's just a level of dumb where you are not going to be able to deal with life's problems, and having pro athlete athleticism is not great in that case because there is definitely going to be a point where you get frustrated and just throw a punching fit.

You're not wrong. I had to go back and re-listen since now we know what we know bout this turd and 7 minutes in we already have gems like,

"I'm kind of on the black edge, ya know wha' I mean? ...uh... Some people won't touch me."

Immediately followed by

"Bring a man from the 1930's...uh, uh... not a criminal, a regular guy, ya know? uh... lawful citizen? And let him live today, guess what he's gonna go to jail because there are so many strict laws now, everything's different."

:aaa:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
jon machine posted a 19 minute video of himself ranting in a car because he couldnt buy a slurpee because the guy in 7-11 wanted jon to remove his hoodie, but jon didnt wanna

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Ctrl-F s t e r o... What do you mean nothing found?

mewse
May 2, 2006

Memento posted:

Lol I did that exact same thing

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I like how the headlines imply that the steroids made him taller

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
yo listen i will stop posting these when i stop laughing at them

https://twitter.com/FullContactMTWF/status/1055932002224852992

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

CommonShore posted:

I like how the headlines imply that the steroids made him taller

I like how the article implies (correctly) that cricketers are effete girly-men.

Memento fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Oct 26, 2018

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
This is the content that sponsors crave:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BojsHbCA5f7/

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

tito will kill his own kids if he as to just to make sure he outlives them

respect

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

kimbo305 posted:

This is the content that sponsors crave:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BojsHbCA5f7/

i'm gonna be sad when this dude milkshake ducks himself

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Memento posted:

The article clearly states that his body was built with “rehab and focus in the gym,” sir.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

FishBowlRobot posted:

The article clearly states that his body was built with “rehab and focus in the gym,” sir.

Yeah I guess anyone can get a physique like that as long as they eat clen and tren hard.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

I still laugh all the time about the "jealous of him?" I originally posted back in Sept

There's no way the actual fight is even a tenth as hilarious as the content the build to it has already generated, and I'm completely fine with it

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
tito is one of the few human beings that you absolutely can't parody more than the actual person. there is no writer good enough to come up with saying that he hopes he outlives his kids lmfao

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

The dude that does dinosaur celebrations is in better brain health than Tito

https://twitter.com/Jolassanda/status/1056014290199678976

https://twitter.com/Grabaka_Hitman/status/987555532444786689

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are
I fully expect Tito and Chuck to come at each other in the center of the ring, accidentally clash foreheads, and both of their rotten skulls will burst and ruin MMA for us forever.