Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Ali is too good for WWE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Apparently Disco Inferno is off the Jericho cruise.

https://twitter.com/IAmJericho/status/1056046749586993152

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh my God :lol:

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

That seems like a massive upgrade tbh.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
All I know about Disco is that he associates with Russo, so the evidence that he's a giant moron is piling up.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Endless Mike posted:

"wait you mean I have to renew my passport?" :downs:

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I hope the WWE Hall of Fame-er is Koko B Ware.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

These turds aren't an example of morality, decency or success. I wouldn't be happy with them preaching to my kids.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

mustafa ali is coming to visit my kid's school in a couple weeks and i'm instructing her to just keep screaming "durrrr" at him whenever he tries to talk. and she's going to bribe other kids to do it. gently caress the WWE and all of its sycophant employees

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
its cute that mustafa ali thinks anybody watches 205 live

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Endless Mike posted:

:thumbsup: I hope all of Twitter is dunking on Disco more than usual over this.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

gently caress this cop lmao

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i remember one time i was in elementary school, and they got some NFL player to come talk to us about something. i remember a kid asked him what it was like to score a touchdown, and the football player explained to us that he played a position that did not catch the ball or score touchdowns, and thus he also didn't know what it was like. nobody had any other questions.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Low Desert Punk posted:

the "show me a good cop/cop saying "i quit"" meme, but with Mustafa Ali

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Baron Corbin posted:

i remember one time i was in elementary school, and they got some NFL player to come talk to us about something. i remember a kid asked him what it was like to score a touchdown, and the football player explained to us that he played a position that did not catch the ball or score touchdowns, and thus he also didn't know what it was like. nobody had any other questions.

even long snappers have scored touchdowns, sounds like he was just bad

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Low Desert Punk posted:

I think he's an ex-cop these days.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
No such thing

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/Madusa_rocks/status/1055998132188790784

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
https://twitter.com/KennyOmegamanX/status/1056155821472710656

kenny is canceled. he's so loving bad at twitter...

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I will legitimately poo poo my pants if Bull shows up as a surprise entry to ruin Madusa's day. I have no reason to believe it would actually happen, but I'm guessing they'll trot out a couple of surprise entrants once everyone is in the ring.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Phenix Rising posted:

I will legitimately poo poo my pants if Bull shows up as a surprise entry to ruin Madusa's day. I have no reason to believe it would actually happen, but I'm guessing they'll trot out a couple of surprise entrants once everyone is in the ring.

I'm still expecting "Santina" Morella to show up and win the thing

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
https://twitter.com/georgewbushi/status/1056170010744303617

Oh Kenny. :sigh:

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
I think I'm fully in the GO ACE! camp now for Wrestle Kingdom.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

KoldPT posted:

https://twitter.com/KennyOmegamanX/status/1056155821472710656

kenny is canceled. he's so loving bad at twitter...

jfc Omega

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
Kenny Omega was always bad, that's why he's going to join WWE.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Is Kenny like actually autistic sort of and isn’t good at talking to other people if it’s not a promo? It seems that way from most of the podcasts he’s been on and his lack of understanding Twitter at least

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

All of those tweets are real bad and Kenny needs to learn that you just shut up on Twitter and don't use it to enrage with people.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Aesop Poprock posted:

Is Kenny like actually autistic sort of and isn’t good at talking to other people if it’s not a promo? It seems that way from most of the podcasts he’s been on and his lack of understanding Twitter at least

His promos aren't exactly hot either. He sounds like a robot.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
It's fine because he doesn't have to do much considering he's one of the best ever of all time when it comes to in ring charisma and skill but he's not much of a talker.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Wrestlers and MMA fighters will never learn that when you take hits to the head for a living directly engaging in slapfights online never ends well

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
People tweet at Kenny all day calling him a racist and a pedophile and then get mad when he responds with a "your dad" joke. Amazing.

Then others melt down and post Roman Reigns promo talking points about how he's not on enough shows.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
All of you are hack frauds and Kenny Omega is great.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Kenny Omega is great, Mustafa Ali is good, PSP SUCKS. These are facts.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

VJeff posted:

Kenny Omega is great, Mustafa Ali is good, PSP SUCKS. These are facts.

This coming from a dude who claims to hate noted cool communist octopus boy Zack Sabre Junior. Not sure what to take seriously here

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Dirtbag clown man ZSJ will get his at the Osaka Prefectural Gym In Osaka on November 4th, don't you worry about that.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

People tweet at Kenny all day calling him a racist and a pedophile and then get mad when he responds with a "your dad" joke. Amazing.

Then others melt down and post Roman Reigns promo talking points about how he's not on enough shows.

Twitter has always been a mistake

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

Kenny Omega calling my dad a paedo is funny as gently caress.

Kenny Omega tweeting that his storylines are better than Hiroshi Tanahashi's storylines to build to the main event of WK13 is lame as gently caress.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

ironically its half a hiroshi tanahashi storyline

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Kenny Omega tweeting that his storylines are better than Hiroshi Tanahashi's storylines to build to the main event of WK13 is lame as gently caress.

Yeah but it's the latter that really get the LiJ fans mad and posting Roman Reigns promos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Congrats dude you posted dumb troll bait poo poo and got Kenny to respond to you. Your entire life is now validated, and everyone thinks you're really cool and awesome.