Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's your type of candy?
This poll is closed.
Peanut Butter Cups 50 38.76%
Chocolate Bars 19 14.73%
Licorice 8 6.20%
Jawbreakers 6 4.65%
Lollipops 0 0%
Caramels 12 9.30%
Bubble Gum 2 1.55%
Don't have one. :kazooieass: 32 24.81%
Total: 129 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

its getting sleepy...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

its getting sleepy...

word. See you in like six hours y'all! Combo randomizer hype! :sanix:

Genthil
Sep 24, 2007

Cory in the Blouse posted:

I've played a LOT of path of exile, and that's the real Diablo 3.

drat straight :colbert:

Also I'm another person who quit let their WoW sub run out after 2 weeks (I just wanted Dark Iron Dwarves/Mag'har Orcs and they lock them behind a tedious rep grind). If FFXIV had an option to pay for the sub with in-game currency like WoW does then I probably give it a shot.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
you guys made like 2000 posts while i was sleeping how am i going to be able to read all of this

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

No one's left... Everything's gone...! Zebes is burning!

Your Computer posted:

you guys made like 2000 posts while i was sleeping how am i going to be able to read all of this

One post at a time!

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Your Computer posted:

It's a lot of wow and diablo chat so just pretend you're reading the blizzard forum

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Mr E posted:

It's a lot of wow and diablo chat so just pretend you're reading the blizzard forum

but i just stopped reading that!!!!

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
tbh 90% of it is horney *ette stuff

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
This poor guy is kinda making GBS threads the bed

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

thuly posted:

This poor guy is kinda making GBS threads the bed

He sounds like he's hitting the sleep deprivation threshold

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!
Any of those hose attacks are ridiculous for monsters because they tick on every frame or something and follow you with computer efficiency, meanwhile the player versions of those skills are bad because they miss all the time.

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!
Worldstone keep was actually a good zone to farm (I played a skelemancer with enigma and corpse explosion that was bigger than the entire screen, or lightning fury zon with freezing arrow backup on weapon swap) but most people were content to just sit in town in telebaal runs :\

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
you guys sure got horney not long after i went to bed huh

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!
over estimate! he really poo poo the bed in act 4 and didn't do too hot vs. baal's minions either.

Going to bed, hopefully I'm still alive for earthbound

Genthil
Sep 24, 2007

Now I'm getting the itch to play a Diablo-like. Which of these in my GOG backlog should I start: Nox, Darkstone, Divine Divinity, or Sacred?

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Diablo 3 is coming out on the switch in less than a week and it's gonna be great :yeah:

Metoron
Jun 5, 2006
Hurm.

Genthil posted:

Now I'm getting the itch to play a Diablo-like. Which of these in my GOG backlog should I start: Nox, Darkstone, Divine Divinity, or Sacred?

Consider Titan Quest as well, it was my favorite of the Diablo-likes, though I'm not sure how good the new expansion that came at the same time as the Anniversary version is.

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Divine Divinity is great. I fell off Sacred 2 but never played 1.

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

I've been looking forward to this run!

Genthil
Sep 24, 2007

Metoron posted:

Consider Titan Quest as well, it was my favorite of the Diablo-likes, though I'm not sure how good the new expansion that came at the same time as the Anniversary version is.

I've already played that a few years ago and it was great! :) Though I haven't bought the Ragnarök DLC for it yet.

Genthil
Sep 24, 2007

I never even knew RE2 came out on Gamecube.

thewizardofshoe
Feb 24, 2013

Octatonic posted:

I've been looking forward to this run!

Same I really wanted to catch this before bed.

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

singlemindedly running through spooky mansions is so my aesthetic

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Claire is a very busy lady and just doesn't have for for any of this zombie nonsense.

thewizardofshoe
Feb 24, 2013

The grenade launcher is to show everyone she means business, not hijinks.

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

It's like how i imagine working in a big office back in the 80s. Head down to records, brush past your co-workers, get harassed by Marvin, drink a health drink. Push a statue out of the way. Just another day of the rat race.

Octatonic fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Oct 28, 2018

thewizardofshoe
Feb 24, 2013

~can't touch this~

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Wow that was nicely done

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

This room routing is really slick

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

this is a good run :3:

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

I don't get the plays game with feet meme. Unless the guy on the couch actually plays games with his feet in which case uh

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Shadow225 posted:

I don't get the plays game with feet meme. Unless the guy on the couch actually plays games with his feet in which case uh

It's not a meme. People play games with their feet. Dancepads or just controllers. Hell, someone beat Dark Souls III with a bunch of bananas.

https://youtu.be/6HBxOS_qQMk

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Propaganda Hour posted:

Hell, someone beat Dark Souls III with a bunch of bananas.

God bless this hobby

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I know various gimmick controllers wow others but to me the most impressive is people who can play platformers well on a keyboard

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Nep-Nep posted:

I know various gimmick controllers wow others but to me the most impressive is people who can play platformers well on a keyboard

And I'll never understand how people can feel more in control with just a thumb covering all 4 directions instead of having 3 fingers for it...

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Nep-Nep posted:

what, like, 2d platformers? the ones where your movement is strictly directional and inputs are are binary?

can't imagine how someone would do that with keys

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
anyway i'm waiting for the inevitable dark souls pokéball plus run

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

drat near looks like people are hiding

uh oh pancho!
Sep 3, 2004

THE MARATHON WAS COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY

CLEAR TIME SGDQ18

parabolic posted:

Dropping back in to say that I was at this game with my dad, and hoo boy what an outcome. At least we threw the drat ball for once.

You fuckers better win the Apple Cup and shellac whatever clown car finally drives out of the 6 car pileup that is the pac south. Good luck.

if we don't win the apple cup this year... :cripes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
hey y'all it's time for a KH run

• Locked thread