Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

"Donald Trump is very generous. Just last week he handed me the election."

- Kate McKinnon as Hillary on the SNL episode three days before the election

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I'm the entire audience going "OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH"

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Wooooow Ron hosed that up lol

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Cthulu Carl posted:

I'm the entire audience going "OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH"

same

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
"My racist opponent said something really gross and stupid. This election is in the bag."

- Liberals, convinced that THIS time Lucy won't yank the football away at the last second

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
that bit of the tweet is dumb but its a good meltdown

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

LMAO @ the idea of the FBI watching out for domestic terrorists and white supremacy groups.

They're too busy watching juggalos and infiltrating DSA meetings where people share cookie recipes and endlessly debate the merits of philosophers that died before pasteurization and the automobile.
I mean, they do both
for some reason juggalos are on their gang watch list, I dunno why

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

"Donald Trump is very generous. Just last week he handed me the election."

- Kate McKinnon as Hillary on the SNL episode three days before the election

SNL was so loving awful before and immediately after the election lmao

I mean it was anyway because modern SNL, but the Hillary poo poo was something else

e. I wonder how they'll handle it in 2020, especially if Our Bernie gets the nod, or even close

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka

Code Jockey posted:

I mean it was anyway because modern SNL, but the Hillary poo poo was something else

e. I wonder how they'll handle it this year, especially if Our Bernie gets the nod, or even close

that sean spicer skit with the podium was loving hilarious, what are you talking about.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

gently caress Bernie, who is dumb enough to believe that any part of his agenda would actually become realty

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Splatmaster posted:

"As the last of the nuclear arsenals detonated, and the final sound waves of the explosions reverberated off of the remnants of the structures of humanity, a single dying voice could be heard amidst the silence: but her emaaiiillssss"

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Joseance posted:

that bit of the tweet is dumb but its a good meltdown

Oh yeah. This isn't my first day in Hell Dimension.

The theater is very good. The meltdowns and toilet paper shoes are fantastic.

The constant democrat self-owns, though, are getting kind of bleak.

Code Jockey posted:

McKinnon as Hillary playing "Hallelujah" was probably the biggest SUCC in history.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

haljordan posted:

gently caress Bernie, who is dumb enough to believe that any part of his agenda would actually become realty

The 65-74% of voters who support his agenda, which would pass with flying colors if useless retards like Pelosi would stop funneling money to right wing lunatics like Manchin and Donnelly in order to combat leftists, whom retards like Pelosi blame for democrats losing elections even though the DNC treats them as enemies and the republicans as friends????????????

IDK, just a hunch that the good things most people want are more popular than the bad things proposed by the most hated person in politics.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Spectral Debt posted:

that sean spicer skit with the podium was loving hilarious, what are you talking about.

meh, even still, it's got nothing on this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG-_ZDrypec

trying to find a quote of the bar skit with mckinnon and hillary also

McKinnon as Hillary playing "Hallelujah" was probably the biggest SUCC in history.

called it before I could post it lol

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

The 65-74% of voters who support his agenda, which would pass with flying colors if useless retards like Pelosi would stop funneling money to right wing lunatics like Manchin and Donnelly in order to combat leftists, whom retards like Pelosi blame for democrats losing elections even though the DNC treats them as enemies and the republicans as friends????????????

IDK, just a hunch that the good things most people want are more popular than the bad things proposed by the most hated person in politics.

I mean if you discount reality I guess anything is possible

And if there was no Pelosi, who would your boogeyman be?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

haljordan posted:

I agree, nothing better is possible

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
kate mckinnon was in a relationship with Bari Weiss so its no surprise she loving sucks

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Thank you for explaining the shortcomings of Bernie-like agendas, namely that they rely on noted pieces of poo poo Americans to not be pieces of poo poo.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Code Jockey posted:

I agree, nothing better is possible

I know you're being glib but it's like you live in a world where Donald Trump isn't the loving president

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

haljordan posted:

I mean if you discount reality I guess anything is possible

And if there was no Pelosi, who would your boogeyman be?

Schumer, Manchin, Donnelly, Harris, Booker, DWS, everyone in the DNC that takes massive bribes from for-profit prisons to enslave 25% of the world's prison population, from health insurance companies to combat medicare for all, from pharmaceutical companies to combat import drugs and price regulations, and from all three to combat cannabis legalization.

I mean, if you're not completely loving retarded it is amazingly easy to see the democrats are the sworn enemy of the financial, mental, and physical well-being of the mega-majority of this country.

Unfortunately for you...

haljordan posted:

I know you're being glib but it's like you live in a world where Donald Trump isn't the loving president

"It's okay if we're unrepentant trash because there's worse garbage. We will never improve."

- DNC slogan

The Anime Liker fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Oct 28, 2018

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

drat, this ends too soon.

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

"We can't pursue truly progressive policy because we have to beat Trump, you know how it is!"
"We can't pursue truly progressive policy because Trump is now president, you know how it is!"
"We can't pursue truly progressive policy because we have to beat Trump's successor, you know how it is!"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Gab is not the only one getting the boot

https://mobile.twitter.com/LifeSite/status/1056383246957723648

quote:

This is extremely urgent. I need to inform you that LifeSite just received an email at 8:30 p.m. EST from our web-hosting company alerting us that they will be taking our website down within 12 hours, if not sooner.
They wrote: “we are implementing our ‘SUSPENSION OF SERVICES’ clause...and giving you 12 hours notice to move your web site operations off of our servers..."

We received absolutely no forewarning whatsoever about this decision.

Flanders’ latest complaint is focused on the absurd allegation that LifeSite “has been implicated in a violent hate crime against a gay man and Catholic church,” and that we “instigated property damage and a physical assault.”

Our web developer is scrambling right now to set up a possibly-needed temporary solution to keep the website live. However, we’re going to have to go through the ordeal and expense of moving server companies. We also intend to fight these attacks, which will carry significant legal costs.

LifeSite is committed to continue reporting on Flanders and the entire anti-freedom homosexualist lobby.

Update:

quote:

Update, 11:55 a.m. EST: Our web developer was up all night implementing temporary measures to keep our site online even if our current web-hosting company followed through on its threat to shut down our services. We are extremely grateful for his hard work on a Saturday night. However, this is only a temporary solution. We are currently looking for a web-hosting company that will not cave to threats of this kind. We are also exploring legal options to combat Adam Flanders' campaign of harassment as well as our web-hosting company's extraordinary decision to give us 12 hours to move our site late on a Saturday evening. We will keep our readers posted.

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Oct 28, 2018

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/sparksjls/status/1056379323433840642

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
you're a stupid gay baby if you believe in things

YES... HA HA
HA... YES!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Heres what occurred after Life Site posted about this man who is openly gay

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/thefreethinker/2018/10/homophobes-vandalise-a-catholic-church-force-gay-staffer-to-resign/

quote:

Bianco became the target of a hate campaign following an outreach Mass celebrated  last year to welcome the LGBTQ community to St John’s.

Started with letters left on my car attacking me and threatening me if I stayed here. The incidents escalated, turned into death threats and slashing the tires on my car. One man attacked me verbally and physically as Mass was ending one Sunday.

I was hoping the hate would stop, and those who spew this hate would leave St John’s and allow us to continue to reach out and welcome all in the community.

About two months ago, those who spew this hate decided to come after me, and this time they would stop at nothing. This included death threats, lighting the doors of the church on fire, breaking into the office/rectory and spray-painting anti-gay slurs on the wall.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
That moderator for the FL debate is a pretty cool guy

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/NikkiSchwab/status/1056308380543918083

https://twitter.com/Chocomerican/st...t-shirt-line%2F

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

explosivo posted:

drat, this ends too soon.

If you havent actually seen how this ends you really should watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xDBNJ0Go0Y&t=68s

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Flipping around on tv on a lazy Sunday and watched Rick Steves on PBS (chill europe travel show guy) do an episode tracing the rise and fall of fascism through Europe followed up by an impassioned statement to take care of democracy and a free press really drives home what weird, awful times we’re in :stare:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/promax4Trump/status/1056010087423074305

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

a new study bible! posted:

If you havent actually seen how this ends you really should watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xDBNJ0Go0Y&t=68s

lmao this is my seeing/hearing a meltdown face too

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

how do acronyms work

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

what the gently caress is blexit

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Egbert Souse posted:

So, if Abraham Lincoln is so venerated by the current Republican Party, why do they love the Confederacy (losers) so much?

It always goes back to retarded op

cnut
May 3, 2016

more like blech zit

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

IDONTPOST posted:

Looks like sex positions for when you're alone.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

IDONTPOST posted:

brexit for vampires

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flarpy
Aug 13, 2016