Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Lmfao good thing Daryl stopped the bike literally right next to a pit

TwD universe runs on coincidence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The biggest coincidence of all of course is that all these people survived this long

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
The best part about Negan is that JDM is literally just playing The Comedian again

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Hang on I had to rewatch the last 5 minutes of the show because it didnt't make sense to me. But did they just fell into a random hole?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Tenzarin posted:

Hang on I had to rewatch the last 5 minutes of the show because it didnt't make sense to me. But did they just fell into a random hole?

Yep

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Tenzarin posted:

twd.txt

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Oh gently caress Michonne is gonna free Negan lmfao

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
I know it's too soon, but the greatest possible death for Rick Grimes would be for him to be at the bottom of a random pit with Daryl, only for a spooked horse to fall down the same hole and land on him.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Hooray for metaphors

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Lmao Gabriel is such a putz

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

omg the leak was right :laffo:

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Here lies Rick Grimes, betrayed by Miracle.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Was there a spoiler leak regarding what Michonne is gonna do with Lucille?

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

The next episode better be 42 minutes of R. Grimes' last stand. Where he narrowly avoids getting bitten through an increasingly desperate plight until a last insurmountable situation.
The situations better be homages to how all his friends and family died.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Hang on the entire last episode is rick just about to get eaten and then they see zombie rick and they decide to let negan live in jail?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
The preview seemed to indicate that next episode will be 90% flashbacks and dream sequences

The Rick Grimes clip show if you will

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

precision posted:

The preview seemed to indicate that next episode will be 90% flashbacks and dream sequences

a RIP Show

I’m finally watching the premiere and I just heard my new favorite exchange on this show.

Extra 1: “Rick Grimes is here! :haw:
Extra 2: “He’s the man who ended the war :ssh:

Who writes this poo poo?

Big Mean Jerk fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Oct 29, 2018

Red Pyramid
Apr 29, 2008
Holy poo poo. An isolated, completely out of place pile of rubble with a convenient chunk of rebar that this dumb horse just happens to drop him into. This has to be one of the dumbest deaths in the series and it’s the death of the main character. Astounding.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

The awful intro and then the most ridiculous scene ever where Rick and Daryl start fight and fall into the giant loving hole(what??) only to be topped by whatever happened to Rick at the end.

I.....what? I honestly thought I was watching a fake version and after the hole I had to check the thread to confirm. I stopped caring about the characters a long time ago but I imagine fans of Rick must be absolutely spewing after that.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Hmm sounds like the episode was a whopper of a doozy. Can't wait to see it.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

So they are gonna have Rick die like a bitch and leave a cliffhanger about what's going on at Carol's came that now nobody will really care about because Rick.

Not only is the hole dumb, the fact that there is a random hole and never had a zombie fall in it until there was a gunshot 10 miles away is astounding.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
are we sure this episode happened since it was filmed inside a black hole?

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

Real talk, I like the Brian Phillips episode.

Gortarius posted:

It's only a fraction of the highlights. I couldn't even remember a lot of them, for example:

Negan's secret archers and the plot to infect the people living in the mansion that ultimately didn't really do anything.

Honestly that plot point gave me so much hope that the season would get better, just to let me down. The escalation of war leading to the invention of the game changing poo poo Covered Arrows 2.0 and ensuing arms race would have been cool.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
what the gently caress did I just watch? Random holes and rebar.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Credit where credit is due though, Negan asking about Lucille was funny.

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

precision posted:

Lampsacus posted:

The next episode better be 42 minutes of R. Grimes' last stand. Where he narrowly avoids getting bitten through an increasingly desperate plight until a last insurmountable situation.
The situations better be homages to how all his friends and family died.

An Occurance At Shitbox Bridge

the guy right here
Oct 3, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
Why was Rick in such a hurry to pull Daryl out of the hole?

He kept yelling at him to hurry even though he was like 10 feet above the zombies in the hole and there were no other zombies around. It was the silliest fake-tension thing the show has done in a while.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

All I wanted out of this season was to see how dumb they'd do Rick's exit

Gotta say, I think they've knocked it out of the park in that department

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
lmao why would someone dig that hole

that is not what a sinkhole looks like

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

the guy right here posted:

Why was Rick in such a hurry to pull Daryl out of the hole?

He kept yelling at him to hurry even though he was like 10 feet above the zombies in the hole and there were no other zombies around. It was the silliest fake-tension thing the show has done in a while.

No, didn't you see, there were zombies on them the second they got out of the hole! Got em out in the nick of time!

Through the magic of shoddy writing.

CarlosTheDwarf
Jun 1, 2001
Up shit creek.

JazzFlight posted:

By the way, I'm certainly not saying that all Asian male actors look alike, but was anyone distracted by "not-Glenn" seated next to Maggie while they were driving the cart? Why would they cast an Asian actor who has a goatee and similar haircut to Glenn and put him right next to Maggie in a scene? Just a little weird.

agreed. Looks so similar.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

How many times in this dumb show have Rick and Daryl gotten into a tussle like dumbasses because they disagree on something?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
none of this would have happened if darryl and rick hadnt gotten in a fight while explosives burned in a truck behind them

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

moist turtleneck posted:

lmao why would someone dig that hole

that is not what a sinkhole looks like

One might say it was a...

..."plot" hole

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

precision posted:

One might say it was a...

..."plot" hole

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
So is Rick dead or was it a cliffhanger?

Spellman
May 31, 2011

He's looking about as dead as Glenn from the dumpster episode

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
He will crawl under the rebar and wait them out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LinkesAuge
Sep 7, 2011
Where did that horse come from when they got out of the hole? Did it just spawn there?