Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Webbeh posted:

Pulled Blue Vegeta - he's awesome.

He does look pretty cool. I pulled one last night, still working on his medals.

What's the dream team for Pure Saiyans? The tier list isn't super helpful, since a lot of the LRs have garbage ki links.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I did not pull Blugeta. I pulled 21 which I guess is cool too

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
This Gotenks grind is lame as hell. Not looking forward to having to do Jiren, then go back to Frieza.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I’m grinding trying to get Ribranne medals and even using the full universe team and I end up with training items. Least I SA10 that AGL 18 I guess

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
A pure saiyans mono AGL team is good for Super Battle Road. Much better than the double SS4 Vegeta lead

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?

Echophonic posted:

He does look pretty cool. I pulled one last night, still working on his medals.

What's the dream team for Pure Saiyans? The tier list isn't super helpful, since a lot of the LRs have garbage ki links.

I'm not sure what the dream team is, but I think a non-LR team like this would be pretty good:

SSBE Vegeta
UI Goku
SSJ4 Vegeta
SSJ4 Goku
SSJ3 Bardock
Teq SSJ3 Goku (Angel).

May not link all that well until you get some rotations set up, but should probably be fun.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Cozz posted:

I'm not sure what the dream team is, but I think a non-LR team like this would be pretty good:

SSBE Vegeta
UI Goku
SSJ4 Vegeta
SSJ4 Goku
SSJ3 Bardock
Teq SSJ3 Goku (Angel).

May not link all that well until you get some rotations set up, but should probably be fun.

Needs more AGL Turles

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
It feels really good to have the sweet revenge against EZA SSJ3 Goku. TEQ is unfortunately like my weakest link but Freeza (transformation) and his extreme leader skill is giving me a fighting chance. Especially when I have friends who have that Freeza. That and Golden Freeza and Cell for the resurrected warrior buff and defense.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?

a neat cape posted:

Needs more AGL Turles

Yeah, I realized that If SSJ3 Goku (Angel) is not linked with MUI Goku or Bardock, he is lacking in Ki, so Turles is probably better, although running with the SSJ4's and MUI/SSBE on rotations they were not usually short on Ki.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

So I first tried this game out like 5-6 months ago and I liked it but fell off because I didn't wisely spend my f2p stones and ended up with a crap team. I decided to try again about a month ago and just start over and my team now is so much better due to getting really lucky on the android banner. I have Phys 17, Str 21 (3 dupes), Super 17 (3 dupes), Teq 16 (2 dupes), Int 21, and for my last guy I use either Str Perfect Cell (3 dupes) or Teq Perfect Cell. Its not the most damaging team, but I love how tanky it is. I did manage to clear level 30 of the Frieza EZA event, but I don't think I will be able to do SS3 Goku since my Teq guys don't hit very hard.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
I saved up 900+ stones for Vegeta Blue and got him in my first multipull lol.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

I scrounged up enough stones for a multi and had very low expectations when Goku didn't even go SS2; turned out pretty well as I got Dyspo, a Toppo dupe and a INT Videl dupe.

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off

soscannonballs posted:

So I first tried this game out like 5-6 months ago and I liked it but fell off because I didn't wisely spend my f2p stones and ended up with a crap team. I decided to try again about a month ago and just start over and my team now is so much better due to getting really lucky on the android banner. I have Phys 17, Str 21 (3 dupes), Super 17 (3 dupes), Teq 16 (2 dupes), Int 21, and for my last guy I use either Str Perfect Cell (3 dupes) or Teq Perfect Cell. Its not the most damaging team, but I love how tanky it is. I did manage to clear level 30 of the Frieza EZA event, but I don't think I will be able to do SS3 Goku since my Teq guys don't hit very hard.

Long term the TEQ Cell will be superior due to getting a very good EZA soon (he gains healing on top of stronger nuking), but 3 dupes on STR Cell is hard to argue with for now. His 11 ki super being an attack-all will also be a good addition to a World Tournament team; it's not as good as either of the STR Brolys (or INT Raditz for that matter just because he's grindable and will pretty much never not super as long as there's more than 1 enemy, which is 99.9% of the time in WT), but he can definitely find a place on that team.

But yeah, sounds like you have one hell of a good Androids category team already. Seriously, that's like, 5/6 of the optimal team (PHY 17, Super 17, both 21s, TEQ Cell). The only thing you're missing is LR Cell w/cell jr's, and most people won't have that anyway, so if you can luck into say TEQ Android 18 you'll be as close to optimal as possible.

And don't worry about being unable to clear SS3 Goku's EZA right now, it's by far the hardest of all of them currently. You really really REALLY need at least three or four dudes from the Resurrected Warriors category to handle him.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Woohoo, cleared all 5 extreme stages of Super Battle Road. Got lucky with a Dokkan attack with LR Goku and Frieza on the vs Extreme AGL stage, but I got it done.

Hello new LR kid gohan

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
I spent ages getting Frieza to LR for the 30 free stones to pull on the ssbe banner. Goku flies in alone, rainbow text, SSG!!! And it's the leader Tapion, teq 17, int ss Goten and agl kaioken Goku... This game.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I'm honestly tempted to just throw some Kais at LR Frieza and get them back. This medal grind is just a mess.

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

Funnily enough, I had 50 stones saved up when the banner came out and Vegeta came crawling out of the giant gacha ball. But, now I look at my pure Saiyans list and see only a couple handfuls of good pure Saiyans, even fewer mono-AGL. He is still a neat card to look at.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
A few posts ago I said I was handing EZA Goku his rear end on a platter but now I’m stuck on the level 29. Though I’m kinda broke, I figure Teq Tapion would give me breathing room or AGL but can’t awaken either of them as I’m p much broke. EZAing Freeza took my money. Guess I got so used to dumping training items and call it day

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
That is what Friend Points are for! You can rack up a few million zeni from not that many points.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Took down the vs Super INT super battleroad stage. These summonable LR friends really help.

Just need vs Super TEQ, vs Super PHY, and vs Super STR now

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

What did you use to beat EXT TEQ and AGL? I've been stuck on those for weeks.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Echophonic posted:

That is what Friend Points are for! You can rack up a few million zeni from not that many points.

:v I actually forgot that I have a lot of FP points. Thanks

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off

RBX posted:

Beating extreme TEQ is largely a question of 'did you get LR Super Vegito? If yes, you win." There's a bit more to it than that but really that card destroys that EZA.

Beating extreme AGL, well, I know he has LR ss3 Goku, and then youth Bulma is good for healing and damage reduction, and you might try getting some stuns out of Jaco but he's a blown damage dealing slot otherwise. Maybe Candy Vegito if you wanna gamble on getting some lucky dodges? Oh, and having LR Goku/Frieza probably helps a lot too.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

RBX posted:

For extreme TEQ:

Double LR Super Vegito
Super Gogeta
UI Goku
Blue Vegeta
Kid Gohan
Ultimate Gohan

These days I also have LR Gohan and that new Gotenks for stunning. LR Vegito crushed that event and theres a strategy in prolonging fights so you can get the transformation and free heal, as well as going into the next fight with under 50% HP and get the automatic UI goku transformation.

Extreme AGL:

Angel SS3 goku (leader)
LR Goku and Frieza (friend)
LR SS3 Goku
Super Saiyan Bardock (sealing and orb changing)
Bulma (damage reduction)
SS4 Gogeta
Vegito blue

Use bardock as a teq orb battery to get off both LR's 18 ki super, and use Bulma to tank and hope rng is nice to you.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Oh I'm sorry I forgot how it works. I meant beat Super TEQ and AGL.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

RBX posted:

Oh I'm sorry I forgot how it works. I meant beat Super TEQ and AGL.

Still haven't beaten vs Super TEQ.

Team for vs Super AGL:

Double Transforming Frieza leads
LR Goku Black
Golden Frieza (tank)
Guldo (stuns)
Perfect Cell
Turles (stuns)

This is a pretty cool team because of all the health regen. Both transforming Friezas regen health every transformation, and LR Goku black regens health every turn. Golden Frieza is one of the best tanks in the game and so is Perfect cell if you get enough orbs in him.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Holy poo poo do I hate Goku. Just bad luck all around. I think I’m gonna try tomorrow because been either getting bad orbs or he attacks 8 goddamn times. And yes I have a full resurrection team. It’s loving ridiculous that you have to use that because TEQ extremes that aren’t in that category get utterly hosed even if they are LRs. Wish I had some elder Kais cuz p sure TEQ Cell would be putting a foot stomp to this rear end in a top hat. In short SA 10 everything. :v:

Kinda sucks that once you go below 50 percent that Golden Freeza’s defense passive is gone even if you manage to recover the HP back.

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Oct 31, 2018

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Yeah, Goku is a fucker, even if you have all the right cards. The various level 30s need perfect rotations. If you don't have what you want on round one, just restart.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

vs Super PHY done.

Just need vs Super STR and vs Super TEQ now.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Holy poo poo I loving beat level 30 Goku. FINALLY. That was the best rotation ever and the goddamn orbs lined up for TEQ Cell and he tanked beautifully. My problem was how rotations would have both transform Freezas on the same rotation it would end up being a problem because I wouldn’t have someone to recover HP for after Goku was done spamming his Dragon fist. Also TEQ South Kai Buu helped with him hitting p hard. With the healing every other turn I was able to keep from going below 50 percent so that when Goku does his six turn bullshit TEQ Golden Freeza told him to gently caress off.

That was the hardest EZA ever goddamn.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

The new Teq 16 is also a beastly tank for the eza event if you have him.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

scam wins off goku with hirudegarn

its the only way

i did it before the new giant buff where they get hidden potential it should be even bettern ow

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Also everyone should farm goku eza medals now for the STR SS3 EZA

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Least I feel more confident taking that on as AGL is one of my strongest cards I have. Watch when it comes and just wipes the floor. :v:

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
The STR one just uses the existing EZA medals, just gives you a reason to go back to the lower levels.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Finally beat vs Super TEQ with a friend Bojack and subbing out Buuhan and Janemba for King Piccolo and the F2P Captain Ginyu.

Still relied pretty heavily on Turles getting off some key stuns, but King Piccolo's 25% defensive buff passive and Ginyu's damage reduction made him a decent tank on a lot of rotations.

Still took every item I had and two Dokkan attacks, but I did it.

All that's left is vs Super STR.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

as someone who has 3 lr bojacks,

snickothemule
Jul 11, 2016

wretched single ply might as well use my socks
Finally did LR Frieza, dumped kais into him and called it a day. There's no way I'm going to get those cursed medals again. Now I wonder if I'll ever use the card.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

TEQ Beerus is getting an EZA and holy poo poo he's great now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snickothemule
Jul 11, 2016

wretched single ply might as well use my socks
So JP is getting a Most Malevolent Clan leader category with the new AGL Coora, dokkans for those SR Meta Coora cards cards and finally an STR UR Piccolo! Not only with ATK+DEF +100%, additional Ki + 6 ATK+DEF +30% facing 2 or more enemies, but supreme damage to all enemies with a 25% chance to stun! With links giving uip to +60% damage that card looks like a lot of fun.

I thought they may have been waiting to do a 17 vs Piccolo set of cards, but this is pretty dang awesome, cool to see a shouty green man winning tourneys.

snickothemule fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Nov 5, 2018