Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tim Burns Effect
Apr 1, 2011

i love seltzer/sparkling water but la croix is one of the worst kinds out there imo. grapefruit topo chico is the good poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Tim Burns Effect posted:

i love seltzer/sparkling water but la croix is one of the worst kinds out there imo. grapefruit topo chico is the good poo poo

there are way better sparkling waters, yea, but la croix is everywhere and perfectly fine.

Topo chico rules though

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Tim Burns Effect posted:

i drink polar, op.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Imagine being a snob about sparkling water with light flavoring.

Also la croix is good.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The La Croix CEO is apparently a sexcrim, but there are plenty of other good flavored seltzers to not put money in his pocket.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Imagine thinking there are any company owners who aren't disgusting human beings.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Why with the sparkling water? Drink water. Or indulge yourself with a soda stream at a relatives house once yearly

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

papa horny michael posted:

Why with the sparkling water? Drink water. Or indulge yourself with a soda stream at a relatives house once yearly

Because sometimes having the carbonation is nice and you can have the carbonation without all the sugar of a soda.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Carbonation makes drinking liquid fun. I'm not joking water is boring as poo poo I'm not drinking that swill.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

because I have a stupid brain and fizzy water makes it think I'm drinking soda

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Sparkling water is pretty good, but I like to put a tiny bit of lemon juice in my big water bottle to be cheaper and not waste all those cans.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Crushing a can in your feeble, button-pressing craw is how you prove that you're still a working pleb.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

austin is under a boil warning and all the bottled water was sold out over night so i had to settle for store-brand sparking water

how does anybody drink this poo poo. i went almost 48 hours without tap water and i almost died

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

God drat wtf there are boil notices all over

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

That's just because American infrastructure is a crumbling joke and is only going to get worse under longer we live in Hellworld

some FUCKING LIAR
Sep 19, 2002

Fallen Rib

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

Carbonation makes drinking liquid fun. I'm not joking water is boring as poo poo I'm not drinking that swill.

You're at the gas station, you get a La Croix, you get a coffee, you drink that LX while you're waiting for the coffee to get cold, you've basically bought yourself a big fuckin soda without the sugar.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Water rules, hot or cold. I'm a fiend for that fluoridated, a hoe for hydration, waterholic till I drown bitch

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
whomst among us does not enjoy a fizzed water on a warm day

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

Henchman of Santa posted:

I crashed the DSA convention after party in Chicago last year and Androsky wheeled two shopping carts of LaCroix from Walgreens to the extremely thirsty attendees of said party

Wow. Mr. Androsky... do better https://www.motherjones.com/food/2018/10/revealed-the-secret-political-ingredient-in-lacroixs-corporate-statements/

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

I Before E posted:

Water rules, hot or cold. I'm a fiend for that fluoridated, a hoe for hydration, waterholic till I drown bitch

Water is daddy

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

Bust these pores open

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
wtf is a boil warning

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Seams posted:

wtf is a boil warning

Your tap water is poo poo so boil it up to get the poo poo out of it before you use it.

Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

Ever wonder what these guys do with the money they're making other than pay rent/bills/food? Like I can see a conservative podcast of this popularity would put all the excess into ETFs or something (maybe gold and bitcoin if they were crazy people), but Chapo seems suspicious of wall street. Is it hoarded in a credit union or are they donating a lot to progressive causes, etc?

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

I think they donate a lot and probably put the bulk of it back into their "company" or whatever

I think Nick Mullen of all people also donates to a lot of charities. I vaguely remember one episode of cum town where Adam or Stav started talking about how Nick donates a lot, but he shut the conversation down really quickly. I guess it could've been a really unfunny bit, but it didn't sound like it.

Pharmaskittle fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Oct 29, 2018

Serf
May 5, 2011

Pharmaskittle posted:

I think they donate a lot and probably put the bulk of it back into their "company" or whatever

I think Nick Mullen of all people also donates to a lot of charities. I vaguely remember one episode of cum town where Adam or Stav started talking about how Nick donates a lot, but he shut the conversation down really quickly. I guess it could've been a really unfunny bit, but it didn't sound like it.

he doesn't want to lose all those $15 subs

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
lol this is the guy suing Amber
https://twitter.com/antipcnyuprof/status/1056719598173782016?s=21

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

More like Michael Rectumwald, am I right?

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot

prefect posted:

More like Michael Rectumwald, am I right?

:thurman:

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

That name has to be like 80 percent of why you turn out that way.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Because BDS, that’s why.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
I’d sooner drink a stream of hot glistening piss straight from the font than drink sparkling water.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

What's up with Amber's comment on the proud boys in this interview about Brazil?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Breadallelogram posted:

What's up with Amber's comment on the proud boys in this interview about Brazil?

I believe she is suggesting the threat they pose is overblown and a distraction from more pressing issues. To be fair, they aren't much of a danger on their own, at least for now. It's the unilateral backing of the cops that gives them any credibility as a threat.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
also as cliche as 'BY TALKING ABOUT THEM THEY'RE WINNING NOW' is building the proud boys up as the front line infantry of the alt right ready for war and here to bash skulls IS exactly what they want. They're mostly completely useless failsons who play badass punk gang online and their riots only happen because the cops actively protect and support them and I think in that story 'cops give active cover to white nationalist gang' is waaaaay more important of a story than them themselves.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

proud boys are only brownshirts in so far as they don't know how to clean themselves

and how they hate jews, i guess that's probably relevant

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
God drat Virgil is a dullard.

How he was ever considered the smart one over Matt is beguiling.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
I might have to check out these walnut videos.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Ccs posted:

Ever wonder what these guys do with the money they're making other than pay rent/bills/food? Like I can see a conservative podcast of this popularity would put all the excess into ETFs or something (maybe gold and bitcoin if they were crazy people), but Chapo seems suspicious of wall street. Is it hoarded in a credit union or are they donating a lot to progressive causes, etc?

They gave a company and draw a salary, Brendan gets a cut as an owner, they pay Chris, and then they donate a lot per Matt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

Pharmaskittle posted:

Yeah Nick outed the Chapo guys as donating a ton of money, at least relative to what they draw as salaries.