Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

and it was nixon who did it, for sammy davis jr, a black jew married to a white lady

by that time Sammy Davis had divorced the white lady and married a black lady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

and it was nixon who did it, for sammy davis jr, a black jew married to a white lady

they divorced in '68
efbugh

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
does that make nixon more or less racist

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

does that make nixon more or less racist

I mean there's no up from Nixon's base level of racism

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

yeti pubes

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/414113103874236416

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
A conservative guest kept calling Don Lemon “Don Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy” until Don Lemon got angry and said, “My mother named me Don Lemon”

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Did he make it into office?

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Lote posted:

A conservative guest kept calling Don Lemon “Don Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy” until Don Lemon got angry and said, “My mother named me Don Lemon”

🍋

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

ikanreed posted:

Did he make it into office?

unfortunately so

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Cautious Politician Time

megalodong
Mar 11, 2008

https://twitter.com/womensmarch/status/986418934852280320

it's a mark of the times that this feels longer than 6 months ago

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

does anyone have that post that had obama with a posse of guys with boomboxes break dancing? it was a parody right wing obama horror fan fiction. thank you in advance, i wish i could remember more of it

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

posted by Goatstein in LF:

quote:

King Hussein Obama I, flanked by his bodyguards, stepped out of his blinged Limoscalade and marched up the gold-lined marble steps of Washington Palace. It should have been a glorious day, yet under his heavy yet exquisite crown of carved human fetus-ivory his brow was ridged deeply as he silently brooded. Still, his posse, boomboxes on their shoulders, dance-walked up the steps, chains and gats jangling over the din as they grabbed their crotches.

As his trusted associates T-Von and Mook-Mook the Bushman pushed open the grand organic farm-grown cruelty-free redwood doors paid for by his 95% tax rate, he stepped into the antechamber of the gold-domed palace. Outside, ShariaVentalism reigned, but in here his word was law, and all his white teen sex slaves cowered before his glare more than even the hemp whips of their latte-drinking tweeded atheist masters.

He walked down the hallway toward his office and a prisoner in chains passed before him, lead by two turban-wearing Mexicans. He spotted the King and began shouting curses.

"You loving fascist! I knew it! I knew it! I told them, but they wouldn't listen, that your health care platform was a slippery slope to all this! You won't get away with this! The will of the Free Market will not be denied!"
"Seelenceo een the prezence of the Keeng, preesoner!"

King Obama spotted a chance to improve his ill mood.

"Bring him here. Good. Give me his file." The king looked over the prisoner's dossier. A long list of crimes against the state, and a repeat offender. "You'll never get away with this! Never!"
"Hush now, Mr. Jack. We have ways of dealing with unruly sorts such as yourself."
"Praise be to Allah, seenyor."
"Peh! I spit at your torture! The Free Market gives me strength!"
"Oh, no, not anything as gauche as that."

The King grabbed a syringe from the outstretched hand of one of his nearby breakdancing bodyguards, and plunged it into the man's helpless neck.

"Now you are immune to rubella."

Kyle's lingering, echoing screams of tormented horror brought a slight smile like a crack in Obama's stony brown face as he walked into his lavish velvet-lined office and shut the door behind him. He motioned for his bodyguards to leave the room, and he addressed the giant screens hanging over his desk.

"Screen one on. Connect to Emperor bin Laden of Eurabia. Screen two: Hugo Chavez of the U.S.S.A.R.. Screen three: The High Elder of Zion."

The three figures appeared live via satelite.

"Gentlemen," began Obama darkly, "it's time to have... a conversation."

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Does anyone have the "reagan sighed as he drew his katana" one?

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Pokemon Go to the polls

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

"Praise be to Allah, senor" gets me every time

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Retromancer posted:

Does anyone have the "reagan sighed as he drew his katana" one?

that was the lf title for awhile iirc

anyway i dug it up for you

Minty posted:

Part I

Dr. Non was anxious to see the culmination of four long years of research and engineering. True, he didn't know exactly what it did, but it was bound to be spectacular. How could it not be? This was a device sent from the stars, its blueprints decoded from a mysterious radio burst originating light years away. Ever since Earth received it on June 6, 2004, an international team of scientists worked day and night in secret, seemingly with limitless resources, to make this device a reality. The public, no doubt, would resist such a gamble, so instead they hid the research under a mostly unknown and mysterious branch of science, claiming they were colliding subatomic particles to study the limitations of the Standard Model. The public knew it by the name Large Hadron Collider; its actual name, Halo, hinted at the project's celestial origins. Even so, there was speculation that the device could "end the world." Preposterous. Mankind probably had not even evolved when the signal was created; it was unlikely to be some weapon. Merely the musings of the uneducated masses concerned only with their own selfish existence, resisting great leaps for mankind such as this.

It was hard to hide his excitement during the weeks leading up to this, warming up the complex machinery that dwarfed the engineers. It was almost childish, but in light of this elegant device, we were but children. But today, today we would finally see what it does.

One of the assistants called out from behind a monitor, "Dr. Non, the readouts; something is wrong."

Dr. Non stepped briskly to the assistant. No, this would not do. We did not need anymore delays. "What is the problem?"

"The detectors are clocking the particles at superluminal velocities."

Fool. "Obviously there is a flaw in your program," Dr. Non waved at the monitor. "It is inconsequential to the experi-"

"Dr. Non, come quickly!" an alarmed voice called from across the room.

Can these men not do anything on their own? Must their hand be held through every bump in the road? Dr. Non wondered if other great explorations were hampered by such-

His thoughts were cut short when he saw the video feed from the chamber housing the CMS detector. Engineers were running, panicked, in circles. The detector itself had taken on an odd glow. Before Dr. Non could even begin to think of an explanation, the screen filled with a dazzling light. No...as Dr. Non turned away, he realized the blinding white was in the room, surrounding him. He couldn't see further than his hand in front of him... and that was too much, his hand was dissolving. He realized he should have felt horror, but he was oddly calm. In fact, he thought he heard a choir, a heavenly choir, which soothed him even as his flesh was ripped from his bone. Dr. Non turned back to where the monitor was, and he could see a dark figure in the light, a figure that seemed to grow.

My God, what have we done? The last thing burned into Dr. Non's retina before it, too, dissolved away, was the unmistakable figure of Ronald Reagan.

there's more in the thread

H.P. Hovercraft has issued a correction as of 17:39 on Oct 30, 2018

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
"You are now immune to rubella" is comedic perfection

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Several active US Representatives and Senators cosplayed as Confederate congressmen and generals in the 2003 film Gods and Generals.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

When Laura Loomer let her tires rot and thought someone was persecuting her when they went flat. Then got banned from Uber/Lyft for making derogatory comments about Muslim drivers.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Spergin Morlock posted:

When Laura Loomer let her tires rot and thought someone was persecuting her when they went flat. Then got banned from Uber/Lyft for making derogatory comments about Muslim drivers.

This made me remember when the repair shop that Loomer took her vehicle to had to go out and publicly state that it wasn't antifa because Loomer was saying they told her it was.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Weird how he's like his purpoted grandfather despite very likely not related by blood.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDwwAaVmnf4

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
^^^ that reminds me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3p9y_OEAdc

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

daprotosharezone

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

10 years ago a mayor in puerto rico tried to requisition public funds to build a landing strip for ufos

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
kony 2012 lmao

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Streak posted:

kony 2012 lmao

lol, the guy who made it having a mental breakdown and masturbating in the middle of a busy street

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
not sure how you suddenly remember something that should be looping in your head 24/7

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Richard Spencer is the Secretary of the Navy

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Dreddout posted:

"You are now immune to rubella" is comedic perfection

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

fake david hogg being a good boy and mowing the lawn for his mom instead of being a liberal gungrabber

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

⑤ I hear you.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Trump deliberately releasing his old tax returns to Maddow who tried to make a big story out of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

i'm the youtube