Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
.5PPR just traded

Kareem Hunt
Calvin Ridley

for

Odell Beckham Jr.
James White

Hunt seemed like the surest thing of those involved but swapping Ridley for White in my FLEX seems like a huge upgrade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Have two open spots on the roster after jettisoning Kenjon Barner and Jameis Winston, help me set my waiver add priority in .5PPR:

Jaquizz Rodgers
David Moore
Nyheim Hines
DJ Moore
Davante Booker

I need RBs more desperately right now (rolling Thompson, Carson, Breida) but David Moore has been such a solid producer the past few weeks and I feel like no one's talking about him, I think maybe he should be my top grab?

EDIT: Should this be a question for the other thread?

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Rest of fantasy regular season, including this week (Arizona bye), PPR:

David Johnson

OR

Chris Carson AND Doug Baldwin (SEA)?

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Kupp was like a top 3 WR in 1 PPR before going down with injury and I'm targeting him for a potential trade. I'm kinda feeling like I should get away from the Browns offense a bit. Would Chubb + Landry be a good starting point? Or an overpay?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Should I sit Demaryius for a week?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
In one of my keeper leagues, i'm sitting 1-7 and done for the year so thinking about next year.

Who would you rather have for a first rounder next year in .5 PPR Leveon Bell or Julio Jones?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Should I sit Demaryius for a week?

Absolutely, we have no idea how quickly he's going to gel there

VietCampo posted:

In one of my keeper leagues, i'm sitting 1-7 and done for the year so thinking about next year.

Who would you rather have for a first rounder next year in .5 PPR Leveon Bell or Julio Jones?

Probably Julio mostly on the basis of being safe with your 1st round pick, but tbh I haven't thought about or seen people really speculate where Bell is most likely to end up. It could be somewhere pretty gross, and given how Conner has looked, Bell might not be able to transcend a bad situation to return 1st round value.

Saddamnit
Jul 5, 2003

I have brained my damage.
Really thinking hard about dropping Cooper for Sutton. I know he wasn't great with the Raiders but maybe Dallas will be better for him?

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
I am so proud of my large adult son. :allears:

Now if only I had not been an idiot during my drafts and taken Golladay as well instead of just viewing Sutton as the same type of prospect at a cheaper price. I only held Sutton in a couple leagues.

I am 100% on board for his breakout with ODB and Alshon out this week.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
My WRs are mediocre and I'm looking to climb on board the Sutton train. 0 PPR 1QB 2WR 1RB 1TE 2FLEX

QB:
Cousins

WRs:
Baldwin
Boyd
D Thomas
A Robinson

RBs:
Bell
Conner
Chubb
J Howard

TE:
V McDonald (picked up because Ebron is on bye)
Ebron

Drop which for Sutton (or stay pat)?

Baldwin
Robinson
Ebron (and hope he or Doyle are still available after their bye)

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I picked Sutton up last week in case this would happen :c00lbert:

I mean, the writing was on the wall, rumors about both DT & Sanders. You know one of them was gonna get traded.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Keith Atherton posted:

Drop which for Sutton (or stay pat)?

Baldwin
Robinson
Ebron (and hope he or Doyle are still available after their bye)

Can't drop Ebron. It kills me to say this, but Spoaenk was totally right and Ebron is an every week starter in a year where decent TEs are at a decades-high premium

So it comes down to replacing Allen Robinson or Doug Baldwin with Sutton:

Robinson has 11 catches in his last FIVE games. I thought Trubisky was coming up in some of those games. So Robinson: Unreliable

Baldwin is back, and Seattle's offense always improves as the season goes on. He has 14 catches in his last four games, including a 12.1 and a 3.6 performance in his last two games. Sure, that's kinda garb, but compared to Robinson it's still better.

Drop Robinson for Sutton. If you're dropping a borderline bench WR, you want upside ("ceiling") in the replacement

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Oct 31, 2018

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
I would cut Demaryius before Baldwin or Robinson. Receivers switching teams always need time to adjust to the new offense and even after that, he's still just a possession receiver at this stage of his career and likely won't be a big factor in the red zone. I feel like there's still a glimmer of hope with Baldwin and Robinson even though no one can trust them right now.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Honestly it's hard to say. Even with an improved situation I'm not convinced Sutton will magically be better than Brown ROS.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Mike Davis worth adding as a handcuff for Carson? Our waiver wire is real loving thin, but I was thinking of dropping Uzomah since he was only my bye week fill in. Have claims in for Sutton and David Moore, but I'm pretty low on waiver order so I doubt they'll fall all the way down to me.

Seems like the Seahawks are committed to running the ball lately and if Carson were to go down Davis has got to be the guy to fill that role, right?

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Tiptoes posted:

I would cut Demaryius before Baldwin or Robinson. Receivers switching teams always need time to adjust to the new offense and even after that, he's still just a possession receiver at this stage of his career and likely won't be a big factor in the red zone. I feel like there's still a glimmer of hope with Baldwin and Robinson even though no one can trust them right now.

Drunk Nerds posted:

Can't drop Ebron. It kills me to say this, but Spoaenk was totally right and Ebron is an every week starter in a year where decent TEs are at a decades-high premium

So it comes down to replacing Allen Robinson or Doug Baldwin with Sutton:

Robinson has 11 catches in his last FIVE games. I thought Trubisky was coming up in some of those games. So Robinson: Unreliable

Baldwin is back, and Seattle's offense always improves as the season goes on. He has 14 catches in his last four games, including a 12.1 and a 3.6 performance in his last two games. Sure, that's kinda garb, but compared to Robinson it's still better.

Drop Robinson for Sutton. If you're dropping a borderline bench WR, you want upside ("ceiling") in the replacement

Thanks for the good advice guys

I dropped A Rob for Sutton

4-4 and likely missing playoffs but Sutton might be good later in the season

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
1 PPR. Are DJ Moore or David Moore worth dropping Geronimo Allison for?

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Wow, those are some trades.

Sad to see Demaryius getting old. He was arguably the best YAC guy in football until Tate surpassed him. Here's hoping he has a few Andre Johnson years left in him. Lions moving Tate just seems a little strange though. He's still one of the best open-field runners in football (Tyreek is the only one that comes to mind who is clearly better at the moment). I mean, sure Tate's a free agent after this year, but the entire NFC north is separated by a single game at the moment. Why sell your best veteran receiver for a third when you still have a chance to take your shot?

Got Golladay shares coming out my ears though so I'm down with this even if it is slightly baffling by the lions.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

You don't see Patriot Way (TM) all over this move?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Who would you rather keep, Jeffrey or Tate?

I don’t want both but I’m not sure who to try to deal.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

weird Asian candy posted:

Who would you rather keep, Jeffrey or Tate?

I don’t want both but I’m not sure who to try to deal.

100% Alshon.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Spoeank posted:

100% Alshon.

Where I was leaning thanks. Tate has intriguing volume prospects but he is also probably the better trade bait. Maybe for Bell...

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

89 posted:

I picked Sutton up last week in case this would happen :c00lbert:

I mean, the writing was on the wall, rumors about both DT & Sanders. You know one of them was gonna get traded.

Not in the 20 team league you didn't. :smug:

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I’m starting Derek Carr and Oakland’s 32nd scoring fantasy defense and I refuse to scrutinize my life decisions that somehow led me to this point

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Drunk Nerds posted:

I’m starting Derek Carr and Oakland’s 32nd scoring fantasy defense and I refuse to scrutinize my life decisions that somehow led me to this point

Hey, Carr isn’t a bad play this week. San Francisco has been giving up the 8th most points to opposing QBs

I’m doing this as well since Luck is on bye. Literally no better options on the wire

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
Is Sutton worth dropping John Brown for? Brown's been falling off hard.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

yourdadsbestfriend posted:

Same question, but with Godwin. Though I do like Brown this week, he put up over 100 yards and a TD against the Steelers week 4.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

I have both right now and would keep Brown over Sutton if I had to make a decision now. But if you can hold off, this week should give a better picture.

dxt posted:

Same question, but with Godwin. Though I do like Brown this week, he put up over 100 yards and a TD against the Steelers week 4.

Same answer as above (hold off if you can) since Fitzmagic is back and Godwin did pretty well with Fitz at the helm. I would probably keep Sutton over Godwin if I had to choose now though.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Approved a Zach Ertz for Michael Thomas dynasty trade last night. Solid trade for both teams picking up needed pieces, though I think just ertz is pretty cheap for MThom

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

He just posted his best game of the season 2 weeks ago?

Yeah, he's definitely not putting up the numbers he did the first 4 weeks of the season, but I think he was always going to be more of a boom or bust guy. Or maybe I'm just rationalizing because I traded Fuller (and Murray :sigh:) for him. I was also pretty high on him during the draft but ended up dropping him for Breida early on.

I know nothing about Sutton so I'm not sure how to compare the two. I guess they'd both be the number two wide receivers on their teams but I think that the Ravens offense looks more competent.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

MacheteZombie posted:

Approved a Zach Ertz for Michael Thomas dynasty trade last night. Solid trade for both teams picking up needed pieces, though I think just ertz is pretty cheap for MThom

Even if it's a 2 TE league that's light for Thomas

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Poque posted:

I have both right now and would keep Brown over Sutton if I had to make a decision now. But if you can hold off, this week should give a better picture.

Same answer as above (hold off if you can) since Fitzmagic is back and Godwin did pretty well with Fitz at the helm. I would probably keep Sutton over Godwin if I had to choose now though.

Sorry, worded that poorly. I meant drop Brown for Godwin.

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

sourdough posted:

Even if it's a 2 TE league that's light for Thomas

I'm in several TE premium leagues where Ertz is putting up 10% or more more PPG than Thomas, and is around the third highest scoring positional player (behind gurley and thielen)

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

dxt posted:

Sorry, worded that poorly. I meant drop Brown for Godwin.

I think Godwin might have a higher ceiling with Fitz at the helm. How desperate are you?

Skull Knight
Aug 2, 2013

Sexy bad choices
Lipstick Apathy
The Melvin Gordon owner in my 0.5 PPR league is back, trying to get an upgrade at WR for one of his other RBs.

If you had a choice, which one would you prefer to take (Chubb, Carson, or Jones)? Chubb or Carson I assume? He currently wants Jeffery in exchange for one of these, but I was going to try to pass him Ridley or TY Hilton instead. Anyone have any advice? Just trying to get something decently done here...

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

weird Asian candy posted:

Bigger FA target this week...Coutee or Doyle?
I dropped Coutee and stand by that. He was out in week 8 with the same hamstring injury he missed weeks 1-3 with. That's not promising from a health perspective. Also, he's supposed to be the slot receiver so I don't see Will Fuller's absence particularly helping him... I do like him as a player (when he's healthy) with or without Fuller, with or without Demaryius Thomas, as a guy that could potentially rack up receptions, but with a lingering hamstring injury holding him out last week and a bye week next week you're looking at Week 11 for when any payoff is really gonna begin.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Brown is only behind Julio in air yards. I don't think he should be dropped.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Someone in my league dropped Dalvin Cook and god help me I picked him up so I can be just as mad as other people in 90% of leagues when he inevitably is out and/or sucks

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Koopa Kid posted:

Someone in my league dropped Dalvin Cook and god help me I picked him up so I can be just as mad as other people in 90% of leagues when he inevitably is out and/or sucks

Welcome to the club! It's called Nightmare Club and you can only leave when you die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Since there are No Good Defenses, I've been streaming D/STs for great fun and profit this season. I streamed Washington last week, but don't like their ATL matchup as much this week.

Am I crazy for thinking about streaming Carolina vs TB? Everyone has jumped on Fitzmagic's jock but he totally blew up in his last start and that team is a mess. Or is the TB offense volume high enough that it's a stay away? I could also try TEN @DAL or either side of the MIA vs NYJ matchup.