Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013
I never really understood how good Status is until I started using an Unranked Pox and got so many kills that I absolutely should not be getting with a level 0 weapon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Random catalyst alert is up. Along with the gift of the lotus and the razorback, that makes 3 catalysts so far this weekend.

And I'm so happy about it. I'm catalyst hungry. Might even upgrade my Archwing weapons.

Cinnamon Bear fucked around with this message at 13:28 on Oct 21, 2018

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

I upgraded the basic AW sword because my melee power sucks, I found out while grinding cryptographic ALUs last night. I've successfully trebled the damage output but it's still a terrible weapon. The random Affinity booster I got was useful for the Ameesha i'm levelling though.

Speaking of ALUs, I'm pretty sure we're going to lose the new relay. We have a day left and the razorback is still at about 75% reserves.

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
We've got 2 more days I thought. I've been running it a lot, but I guess I should be running it more? Its pretty quick, all told. Is it worth continuing to farm? I already got most of the mods except the 60/60 archmelee one, and I've got a Gorgon Wraith in the foundry being built now.

Early on, for some reason, I prioritized getting a Fluctus and Kaszas so my Archwing weapons can tear through most things, and I got one of the 60/60 Archwing mods from running the Razorback already. Sometimes Archwing feels awesome and sometimes its incredibly aggravating, I can't make up my mind if I like or hate it.

I still just have the basic Odonata and am slowly working towards researching the Itzal in my ghost clan comprised of ghosts. Maybe I could get an alliance invite so I could chat with goons at least and offer myself up as overflow for when Fortuna hits?

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Cinnamon Bear posted:

We've got 2 more days I thought. I've been running it a lot, but I guess I should be running it more? Its pretty quick, all told. Is it worth continuing to farm? I already got most of the mods except the 60/60 archmelee one, and I've got a Gorgon Wraith in the foundry being built now.
2 days 5 hours as of this post and it's at 63.9%, so still not optimistic. It would be hilarious if we lost the only unique relay a few weeks after building it.

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013
Maybe it will be a wakeup call to DE that people would literally lose a relay than do Archwing.

Also to not put events like this during Baro because everyone will be too busy cracking Relics.

Flytrap fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Oct 21, 2018

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

I've got a couple of hundred of the things you need to do fomorians, because it's a chill few rounds of Eris defence blowing everything up with Ember. The best one for ALUs seems to be Neptune/Salacia with 5-10 per run. It's fairly easy and almost fun with Ameesha and someone else in an Itzal but god help anyone who tries to do it in a non potatoed Odonata.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
I thought it was an open secret these were coded not to really fail after the first relay destruction event. Then again now that they added reconstruction events it might not be as big a deal.

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Random catalyst alert is up. Along with the gift of the lotus and the razorback, that makes 3 catalysts so far this weekend.

Up to 4 now, theres an invasion reward in Ceres for a catalyst blueprint. As soon as I'm off work I'll have to go grab that.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
2 hr catalyst alert on ps4!

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

...and my internet is down (phoneposting).

elvie
Jan 17, 2009

Raptor1033 posted:

2 hr catalyst alert on ps4!

Yay for coming home for lunch

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Its kind of cruel that we've got Paracesis right before Baro shows up. My ducats!

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
Glad to.see some.of the qol stuff like the junction changes. Those ones were pretty rough for new players.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Cinnamon Bear posted:

Its kind of cruel that we've got Paracesis right before Baro shows up. My ducats!

Wait what? I don’t understand the conflict

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

I'm guessing paracesis requires a grind that would take valuable riftin' time away.

In which case you can do paracesis any time, Supra Vandal is apparently coming this weekend. So along with the halloween event in Destiny, the halloween event in Neverwinter, the halloween event in Fortnite and the grind for Supra Vandal, that gives me roughly one hour left for sleep.

E: forgot pokemon go. -2 hours for sleep.

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice
You forgot Red Dead Redemption 2. - 280 hours for sleep.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Ooohhhhh, 1000 ducat cost for para build. Lol
I haven’t done the miniquest yet. Yeah just hold off building it dude

Azzanadra
Jun 18, 2008

The Light is the power of Dance

You need to build a galatine anyway so there’s no big rush

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah, I'm not actually worried I just wanted to inject some life into the console thread.

The new weapon I'm actually, weirdly, excited for is the Falcor. I only just discovered that you can have your secondary and a glaive out at the same time, so now I'm excitedly trying to get one to play around with. Its cooking in the Energy lab now. I've got my all-but-Jolt-nearly-100% Status Mara Detron I want to pair with a condition overload Falcor. I've just hit MR13 also so I've got Pyrana Prime and Akbolto Prime cooking too.

I think I'll be giving Supra Vandal a pass though- not MR14 yet, and I don't want to ask anybody to hold it for me because with the holidays coming up I can't guarantee I'll be playing as much and it might take me too long to reach MR14.

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013

Cinnamon Bear posted:

Yeah, I'm not actually worried I just wanted to inject some life into the console thread.

The new weapon I'm actually, weirdly, excited for is the Falcor. I only just discovered that you can have your secondary and a glaive out at the same time, so now I'm excitedly trying to get one to play around with. Its cooking in the Energy lab now. I've got my all-but-Jolt-nearly-100% Status Mara Detron I want to pair with a condition overload Falcor. I've just hit MR13 also so I've got Pyrana Prime and Akbolto Prime cooking too.

I think I'll be giving Supra Vandal a pass though- not MR14 yet, and I don't want to ask anybody to hold it for me because with the holidays coming up I can't guarantee I'll be playing as much and it might take me too long to reach MR14.

Welcome to Glaivehood, brother. Want a good time? Go get the Zakti to combine with your Glaive. It's a hilarious combo or guaranteed stuns, procs, and finishers.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I predict this thread will be active again when fortuna comes out cause the pc thread will move so fast that I’ll stop giving a poo poo about it.

Also, I have rivens for the detron glaive and orvius for my duo wielding desires. Sorry falcor, inertia is against you

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Speaking of console riven chat, I figure I'll see if anybody wants an Endura, Lato, or Karak riven I've got sitting around. I was excited about the Lato yesterday but I really don't want to have to grind EOS for the Lato Vandal when I've got so many other rad secondaries already. I've got an Akjagara riven too, but since I expect that to come with the next prime I'm sitting on it in hopes of it being good. And hoping that it'll be substantially easier to get the prime than the base akjagara.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Akjagara with a riven is by far my most deadly secondary already, without a Prime version. I would definitely hold onto that.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I’d take the lato for giggles but I’m not going to be online for a day or two as I move apartments. If someone really wants it, go for it.

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I'll also be on kind of sporadically and at odd times (:japan:) so theres no rush. My PSN is YureiKuma. I'm happy to help out goons if theres anything else people are looking for- I don't really have the patience for trade chat but have a bunch of random (current) primes sitting around.

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Flytrap posted:

Welcome to Glaivehood, brother. Want a good time? Go get the Zakti to combine with your Glaive. It's a hilarious combo or guaranteed stuns, procs, and finishers.

How's the Cycron with a glaive? I've seen it pop up a few times as a recommendation and I just happened to unveil a Cycron riven. It's +Puncture, +Damage, -Recoil unrolled, but I can hopefully turn it into something half-decent. I'm short Oxium for the Zakti research on account of trying to put together an Itzal still.

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013

Cinnamon Bear posted:

How's the Cycron with a glaive? I've seen it pop up a few times as a recommendation and I just happened to unveil a Cycron riven. It's +Puncture, +Damage, -Recoil unrolled, but I can hopefully turn it into something half-decent. I'm short Oxium for the Zakti research on account of trying to put together an Itzal still.

Can't say, I've not really used it. Actually quite behind in making secondaries in general.

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Decided to gamble on the Cycron riven for kicks, and finally ended up with a choice between (+Damage +Puncture -Recoil) and (+Multishot +Slash -Crit Chance). Decided to keep the latter one, since it already has a low crit chance and ideally it'd just be a status gun for enabling a condition overload glaive.

I'll pair it with the Falcor and just throw pink laser beams everywhere. I was kind of feeling a drag recently but putting this together is a nice goal to work towards.

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013
Baro is up Tenno, and he brought Primed Charged Shell For all your electrified shotgun needs.

Also brought my new baby, the Supra Vandal. Also a prisma variant of the cattleprod if you want.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Yep Baro is here, Kuiper Relay on Eris.

Taxon Desert Camo skin (200d / ¢150k)

Primed Charged Shell (350d / ¢200k)

Impact mods:
Pummel (pistol) (300d / ¢150k)
Crash Course (rifle) (330d / ¢200k)
Full Contact (shotgun) (365d / ¢220k)
Collision Force (melee) (400d / ¢250k)

:siren: SUPRA VANDAL (500d / ¢275k)

Prova Vandal (410d /¢250k)

Hydroid Immoral skin (550d / ¢100k)
Zephyr Immortal skin (550d / ¢100k)

Prisma Daedalus armour:
Left knee (65d / ¢75k)
Right knee (65d / ¢75k)
Left shoulder (65d / ¢75k)
Right shoulder (150d / ¢100k)
Chest (150d / ¢100k)

Baro noggle (70d / ¢250k)

Opticor Elexis skin (325d / ¢250k)
Xiphos Prisma skin (220d / ¢400k)

Argyle Display (100d / ¢75k)

Sands of Inaros (100d / ¢25k)

---

Just buy the goddamn Supra Vandal! Paracesis can be built any time, SV will not come round again for a few months, and that's being optimistic.

Primed Charged Shell is also good for crit shotguns, and Crash Course is reasonably rare, though not that useful. Prova Vandal has good status for an MR3 weapon and you could probably build a fairly insane corrosive monster with it.

Also please note that the Daedalus chest is a vital part of any Batman cosplay.

Bobby Deluxe fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Nov 2, 2018

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

Cinnamon Bear posted:

You can only pair the glaive weapon with one handed secondaries, won't be able to combo the glaives with the akjagara and I don't think you can do it with pyrana p either. Still a very strong combo though. This mechanic is about to be expanded to more melee weapons than just glaives, melee 3.0 is suppose to bring the mechanic of comboing any single handed secondary with any single handed melee weapon. If you can build a Zakti or some high status rapid fire single handed secondary those will also combo very well with a condition overload build. I really like using the Zakti with Mag and some condition overload weapon, tossing off 100% status mara detron shots or a couple of zakti darts into that magnetize bubble is strong as hell.

Also of note, you can toss out the Falcor then hit your melee button again while it's flying around to cause it to explode and return to you after the next bounce. It's got decent aoe too, I've had a good time with it.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

I went to get that Supra Vandal but I'm not a high enough MR to get it! :( Also I just paid a guy like 3 plat the other day for regular Charged Shell and now they're selling the Primed version ughh fuuuuckk well it'll work with my Arca Plasmor crit build better at least.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Plague Star is up again for the next 11 days.

Also for the next month, there are two alerts for Excalibur noggles. Never seen noggle alerts before, but I'm all for that. They can keep my odonata and baro noggles company.

Noggles.

E: and a free Ivara noggle in the post, what the fuuuck

The message said something about it being a year since I came back to Ordis, so maybe i've been playing Warframe for a year now?

Bobby Deluxe fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Nov 2, 2018

Tei
Feb 19, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
Plague star include rare mods, correct?

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Correct. If I remember rightly it's your best chance of getting Augur Secrets which is a crazy good mod.

Apart from that, it's a good way to get the plague zaw parts which are equally crazy good.

Then stock up on Forma, I guess.

Oh, and the noggle thing is apparently the 5 year anniversary of the PS4 launch.

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Policenaut posted:

I went to get that Supra Vandal but I'm not a high enough MR to get it! :( Also I just paid a guy like 3 plat the other day for regular Charged Shell and now they're selling the Primed version ughh fuuuuckk well it'll work with my Arca Plasmor crit build better at least.

Ask goons! We give stuff away for free!

I'm waffling on the Supra Vandal. Theres 60k MR between me and MR14, although I guess I've got 25,000 MR ready to start working on this weekend (Paracesis, Falcor, Cycron, Nyx, Chroma Prime), can probably build a couple sentinels to make it go faster. I can crank out a few more weapons in the foundry now too, I suppose.

I think I might be willing to pay plat for somebody to hold it for me after all, with the understanding I probably won't hit MR14 until the end of the month.

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013
I loving love my Supra Vandal. It's got a massive magazine for one. I have only 4 mods in it so far: Serration, Point Strike, Entropy Burst, and Malignant Force. It already has 60% Status and 40% crit chance. Now those might not sound like much, but when it fires fuckyouanddie bullets per second and has a 300 round magazine, it means the yellow and stat procs are flying constantly.

God I wish Split Chamber would drop already. I've killed the Grinner so many times during invasions and the Gustag just don't care.

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Flytrap posted:

God I wish Split Chamber would drop already. I've killed the Grinner so many times during invasions and the Gustag just don't care.

I can just give you one if you hit me up later. My PSN should be further up the page. Unless somebody else is faster one the draw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013

Cinnamon Bear posted:

I can just give you one if you hit me up later. My PSN should be further up the page. Unless somebody else is faster one the draw.

Oh, thanks man. Though it'll probably be a different day since I'll be heading to work soon, but the one hitting you up will be TheFallingNight