Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What kind of cocoon are you in right now?
This poll is closed.
bitterness and resentment 501 25.13%
the one from Final Fantasy 13 275 13.79%
buttered mess of resent mints 159 7.97%
TRUEMP 126 6.32%
the liberal media bubble 273 13.69%
hell 660 33.10%
Total: 1994 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

A Handed Missus posted:

somebody be Grandfather Clock from Comey's testimony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Xaris posted:

i dont want to go to work today\; gently caress tromp

steal WiFi and post at work while on camera

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Wohl watched the wolf of wall street like 30 times with stars in his eyes didn't he

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

can we put this guy in a crusader knight suit, heavy armor and all and take turns pummeling and denting it with maces to the point that the metal fuses with his skin

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

if the libs would just tone down the rhetoric a bit none of this would be happening.

PoopOnaShoe
Apr 14, 2009

Al! posted:

remember that the entire leadership stratum of the federal government is in crisis because nobody wants trump on their resume

Except the worst possible people, which is actually a good thing so people know in the future who not to hire/promote. the grifters, opportunists, and morons are outting themselves.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1057665302530547712

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

gee why won't millennials vote. there are important issues at stake like giving their parents tax credits for purchasing expensive high efficiency vehicles and giving their parents higher returns on investing in small businesses

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Al! posted:

remember that the entire leadership stratum of the federal government is in crisis because nobody wants trump on their resume

lol this owns

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 354 days!

someone find this man's Live Boy and nip this in the bud, tia

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

more like brewing, Jim

https://twitter.com/jacobawohl/status/1057662644549795843?s=21

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

math sucks

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

ol' jack burkman says, what the hell?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Xaris posted:

i dont want to go to work today\; gently caress tromp

Don't imo

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
will the left use their "satanic tantric rituals" to seduce our virile young men???

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

why can't the kids see that we need to raise interest rates on federally backed student loans to cover gaps in medicare and social security??????

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

lmfao there are so, so many donuts scolding the dumb youngs for not voting for their betters
https://twitter.com/HowardA_Esq/status/1057630381392809985
https://twitter.com/chmod777Mark/status/1057629846849892352

YOU'RE ALL DUMB loving CHILDREN. OF COURSE WE IGNORE YOU. WHY AREN'T YOU VOTING FOR US???

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

please do NOT gently caress donald temap

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

lmao couldn't even wait for Halloween to end you just had to get the op

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The GOP have been in power a long time. the male pages scandal from 2006 was a very “GOP IN DISARRAY” moment. Bound to be something coming before next Tuesday.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Al! posted:

why can't the kids see that we need to raise interest rates on federally backed student loans to cover gaps in medicare and social security??????

taxes are... way way too high though i mean u understand right? *gives billions of dollars to a thousand people*

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Nonsense posted:

The GOP have been in power a long time. the male pages scandal from 2006 was a very “GOP IN DISARRAY” moment. Bound to be something coming before next Tuesday.

Yeah the red wave is coming

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

to lower the barriers to enter college trump is going to garnish 10% of wages for people in unskilled fields and use it to pay for the new federal Trump University program

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

reminder to the thread to take our meds

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
i wasted all of my black magic on pete buttigieg

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

i honestly wonder if alot of headlines in right wing media are just discarded wrestling storylines where they just replace the undertaker with democrats

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/amychozick/status/1057664928067272704

she's running

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

interest rate rises have killed condo building so yeah Donny mad at the FED and will fire the chairman first thing Wed.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

beginning to think it's a bad thing that most media exists in a reactionary state to a man who himself does nothing but react to whatever happens to be happening

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
gonna need some grand wizards to come out of hiding to counter all this left devil magic

did not expect a potential mage war brewing this season

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

juche avocado posted:

s e sh

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

World War Mammories posted:

YOU'RE ALL DUMB loving CHILDREN. OF COURSE WE IGNORE YOU. WHY AREN'T YOU VOTING FOR US???

people who dont vote for the least fascist of the two most popular candidates are complicit when the more fascist candidate takes power

...which is fine, just own it if u do it

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1057665720937537536?s=19 vote for truth

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Goddamint you idiot kids you need to get involved in the political discourse so the Serious Governance Knowers can browbeat you about "how to pay for that?!?!" and "if u don't support Operation for Persian Liberty and Freedom then you hate the troops and America"

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

ah poo poo ican't carry that joke trump

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 354 days!
:dudsmile:

https://twitter.com/thinkignofaname/status/1057666943572946945

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

juche avocado posted:

no rules, no limits on Samhain

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

ASenileAnimal posted:

i honestly wonder if alot of headlines in right wing media are just discarded wrestling storylines where they just replace the undertaker with democrats

youtube dot com slash triple h saying trump thought vince died in a limo explosion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

why don't kids who for their entire lives have seen their economic futures slowly drained by a pointless foreverwar that is run by myopic and greedy courtiers to the military industrial complex see that we need to fight global terrorism threats!??!?!?!

• Locked thread