Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Technowolf posted:

I think you may have an actual problem. You should probably talk to a doctor about that.

Nah, it's just a groove. Happens to all sorts of people with all sorts of things, I've had it with everything from CK2 to a shift at work on a boring, mindless duty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Just slipping into a routine of murdering your uncles and chopping off your brother's balls to gift him to the Emperor of China like a normal person.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

I also took a whack at raising money just by finding old men with no living relatives and something like 1000 gold in their pocket and inviting them to die in my court, and it sure seems like it works.

It's not even ahistorical to try sucking up to an heirless old man on his deathbed, just it's extra micromanagement.

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

I've taken to inviting foreign heirs to my court, converting them to my sect and matri marrying them into my dynasty.

It doesn't always work, but when it does, it's pretty nice.

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
I'm still playing that South American merchant republic game in AtE, and I found a branch of my dynasty with 25,000 gold. I am trying to figure out how to get this back.

I have a question about republic kings and trade posts. When I am at the empire scale, I can give other merchant families kingdoms. They can, in turn, create duchies and duchy merchant republics. Are these totally new merchant republics, with their own trade posts and elections? Do they have the "Family Mansion?" I'm starting to feel limited by the five families, 6 trade posts thing. I want more trade posts and more republics. Maybe the immortal pirate warlord will split up the empire before killing himself.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

SlothfulCobra posted:

The thing I hate most about this game is that somehow when I play it I go into a weird trance. I don't know if it's not engaging enough, or too engaging, but I spent the better part of today finally reforming the Roman Empire (which from the save I was working from, netted to conquering 3 counties, a barony, and then farming up 3k prestige in wars with vassals and a quick subjugation of the massive reformed slavic wendish empire, but in between infamy, viceroyalty micormanagement, a regency, and my machine probably not allowing as fast of a fast forward as I need, it took a while), and when I turned off the game it was like coming out of a coma.

It's like I was asleep while playing, my bodily processes just stopped. I didn't get hungry despite not eating, and I didn't need to go to the bathroom. If the sun didn't just abruptly disappear, I wouldn't have known time passed. It's really weird.
Same here, which is part of why my ex left me! Yay for videogames!

Zohar
Jul 14, 2013

Good kitty
Crusader Kings II: part of why my ex left me

GHOST_BUTT
Nov 24, 2013

Fun Shoe

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Same here, which is part of why my ex left me! Yay for videogames!

You should have had her killed or sent your chaplain to petition the Pope for a divorce. Honestly, man.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

DISCO KING posted:

I'm still playing that South American merchant republic game in AtE, and I found a branch of my dynasty with 25,000 gold. I am trying to figure out how to get this back.

I have a question about republic kings and trade posts. When I am at the empire scale, I can give other merchant families kingdoms. They can, in turn, create duchies and duchy merchant republics. Are these totally new merchant republics, with their own trade posts and elections? Do they have the "Family Mansion?" I'm starting to feel limited by the five families, 6 trade posts thing. I want more trade posts and more republics. Maybe the immortal pirate warlord will split up the empire before killing himself.

nope, merchant republics can't have a merchant republic vassal. all of your vassals will be regular, non-merchant republics. your best bet is to take members of your dynasty and split them off into independent merchant kings, because the entire merchant republic gameplay style breaks down as you start blobbing and you're just landing burghers all over the place, you can outpace your entire realm's ability to place trade posts on all the coastal land you conquer. if your dynastic branch gets wiped out it's easy enough to reabsorb the independent republic

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

SlothfulCobra posted:

It's not even ahistorical to try sucking up to an heirless old man on his deathbed, just it's extra micromanagement.

Here's the new thread title of the month! :D
I should try this in my next game though, once Holy Fury comes out - since I never thought to try it, I must confess. That being said, I HAVE done it once or twice, but that was more of a fluke that anything, since I initially invited them because of their skills rather than their cash.

Various Meat Products
Oct 1, 2003

DISCO KING posted:

When you're at your trade post limit, that's the point where you start murdering the other families to inherit their trade posts and get above your cap.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

DISCO KING posted:

Make whoever has that money your designated heir.

quote:

You shouldn't be giving your merchant families anything, because the more rich and powerful they are, the more doge elections are going to hurt. There's only one merchant republic in a republic. All of a merchant republics city vassals have Republican government, not merchant republic. You can tell because the trim around their portrait is pink rather than red. This means they operate basically the same as feudal vassals, only with more cash and less troops. One fun thing I've done before might be of interest to you though. I owned all of Britannia, but my trade post network was down around I think rome at the time, which was my capital, so no trade posts were being built up there. What I did was give a city and the corresponding county of every duchy in Ireland except the one that has dublin to fresh Republican vassals. Then I gave each of them their duchy title. Lastly, I planted a family member in Dublin as a feudal ruler, gave him his duchy and also the kingdom of Ireland, making sure that all of the Republican dukes were his vassals. Then I granted him independence. Suddenly, because they were now under a feudal king rather than a merchant republic, all of the dukes formed their own merchant republics. The result was an Irish kingdom with like 4 active merchant republics in it, all operating under a feudal ally. Within a century or so they had built a pretty good network of their own, and the squabbles between them were pretty fun to watch play out. I don't know after the ends map, but if there's a kingdom with a lot of duchies with a coastal county far from your own trade routes but close to a lot of coastal counties you already own, it might be fun to give that a go.

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
I am at a point where normal game logic doesn't even apply anymore. I am playing a 120 year old immortal Satanist. I have 40 trade posts from the Bahamas to New Orleans. This game went off the rails a month ago and I'm making it explode as spectacularly as I can before the new patch. Horses have appeared as mayor's without even my intervention. Pics when I get home.

Volkerball posted:

All of a merchant republics city vassals have Republican government, not merchant republic. You can tell because the trim around their portrait is pink rather than red.

They're not pink though, and the dukes who are vassals of the merchant families are also the merchant republic government type. I'll post pics when I get home.

Volkerball posted:

Long, cool things.

I will have to try this at some point in Holy Fury

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

Zohar posted:

Crusader Kings II: part of why my ex left me. Fortunately they never found the body.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

DISCO KING posted:

I am at a point where normal game logic doesn't even apply anymore. I am playing a 120 year old immortal Satanist. I have 40 trade posts from the Bahamas to New Orleans. This game went off the rails a month ago and I'm making it explode as spectacularly as I can before the new patch. Horses have appeared as mayor's without even my intervention. Pics when I get home.

They're not pink though, and the dukes who are vassals of the merchant families are also the merchant republic government type. I'll post pics when I get home.

Huh, that's weird. I can see it in my game now too. They are still republican, not merchant tho. I've got one duke with a red border and merchant republic government, but he still doesn't even have a last name, so he obviously has no connection to any merchant house.

I just cracked 100 years in my first proper game in a long time.

Started as a custom khazar germanic in Sweden. Became the fylkir and moved on to conquering Britannia, Venice (now my capital), and since the Byzantine Empire fell to Khazaria, and then blew up on succession, I'm starting to make inroads there. The plan is to build a continuous line of trade posts from Venice all the way to Trapezous in the black sea. After I've done that, then every inland silk road trade post I build will have a connected to capital bonus when I start to play around in the middle east. I also planned to convert to Judaism and build radhanite buildings in my trade posts to get really stupid with my income, but I'm probably going to abandon this game when holy fury drops. I'm going to use these concepts to dominate trade in Africa and go Mansa Musa in this bitch. After that, I'd like to try an Egyptian empire game mk 2 where I'll attempt to take over both the African trade routes and the silk road out of Alexandria, and probably flip it into a world conquest/kill china game.

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
I've been playing this specific AtE game piecemeal over about six months now. I didn't expect much out of this game, but I had never played an islander of the pirate-themed "Brethren" faith, a minority religion scattered in the far ocean islands on the map. They allow raiding and pagan CBs, but don't have special holidays or events. What makes them fun is selecting a "lifestyle" trait and a random chance at traits when you become landed. I didn't think the game would last long; I'd probably raid Manhattan, get killed, and die bedridden and infirm with an axe in my skull, no biggie.

Edwin I is a real treat, you start with almost no religious moral authority, cash, land, stuck as a minority religion and culture, etc. and you have access to some very wild things. For some reason, council power was already gone in Cartagena, so once you're in power it's easy to stay that way. What I didn't realize when I started was that Brethren holy sites are all coastal. In addition to having the Seize City/County CB, I had the Conquest and Invasion CBs. I conquered my neighbors and prepped an invasion. I lost. A huge pile of gold and a couple of generations later, Edwin III invades Panama, conquers a couple more coastal counties, and creates a custom kingdom. He lived pretty long, and near the end of his life also formed the custom empire.

The Brethren faith allows for concubinage, which as some may know can be advantageous and dangerous in a merchant republic. It didn't take long to win every single election by gold alone. I could get 16 year olds elected by the second generation of rulers, and that level of prestige accumulation is what made the empire. Every 5 years or so I make sure every adult male is in court, married, and has three concubines. This gives me the most trade posts and the most choice of heirs. I peaked at around 40 trade posts, and have been slowly reigning in the family tree since then. It's been a pretty wild ride, honestly. Lots of backstabbing in the big family days. Some really good potential rulers went off and invaded South America and Central America, most notably Yonder the Bloody, who went off with 15k event spawned troops and took the entire northern coast of South America. Good poo poo.

Currently, I'm playing the immortal genius strong ugly bastard Machiel the Dread. I thought him being a bastard would make it all harder, I guess merchant republics don't care. He had the craziest stats, and for some reason hadn't gone off to be the king of miami or whatever. On the other hand, everyone else had been using their Invasion CB to take the kingdoms of Guatemala, Honduras, Mosquito, Venezuela, and Hispaniola, while I took the duchy of Jamaica. When Machiel was 70, I got lucky and passed the immortality quest. Better yet, concubinage has basically given me a permanent immortal marshal/concubine situation. As Machiel, I have burnt down all other republic families and rebuilt them as kings of far-off places.

If I want, I can use my immortal concubine to easily switch to Jeffersonian, invite some Jeffersonians to my court, become Americanist, conquer New York, abandon my current ruler, land and convert a horse culture member of my dynasty, and begin a 50 states horse playthrough for the 3000's.

I didn't actually paint the map, my vassals did. The last thing I actually did was accumulate claims on the entire island of Cuba over 70 years. It's not supposed to be easy to take Brethren holy sites like New Orleans from the Voodoo Kings of Louisiana or conquer Jamaica from the Emperor of the Caribbean, but when the circumstances lined up, I took them. It really hurt a lot of the medium-sized religions to snipe counties like that. AtE is really set up for a lot of different things to be at odds, and I find that like some early vanilla starts, lots of stuff doesn't make it to the end.

Here are some of those kingdoms I mentioned earlier. You can see the original Cartagena duchy surrounding the capitol in the center. Caribe was actually one of the last things to be conquered, Panama is where a lot of the good trade is. In the early brawl that sometimes permanently engulfs Central America, Panama became very large very quickly, so I took advantage of my invasion CB to take a very large province early. I've never bothered with anything east of Zulia or west of the custom kingdom south of Mosquito. Brethren vassals are really aggressive, though.

IIRC, the Consumerist religion is supposed to mirror the rise of Islam, appearing spontaneously in an existing large kingdom. It could theoretically start anywhere. Basically, they believe that not enough people have performed "The Shopping" and it has ended the past future world. Their special holiday is "The Shopping". It's terrifying and they are immensely powerful. Here, they are represented in Dixieland, wearing the shambled corpse of the Holy Colombian Confederacy, AKA wannabe confederate "tha byz" empire. There's some pretty mean border gore, but new on the scene is the new old British empire. Weirdly, the new Brits are old Yanks and whacky cultists to boot. More on that later.

The great lakes region is a massive thunderdome involving Nordic Northerners, Urusline Catholics, Rust Cults in Chicago, and a variety of Christians all warring for the massive trade zones and coastal territories. That has been obliterated by the Redcoat Dominion. They were originally a British colonial empire that invaded Maine 200 years ago. Some time later, a family of Occultists staged a coup, reformed their religion and have since run rampant over the northeast, calling crusades and holy wars constantly. They have just taken the carolinas, and if they can conquer Virginia, they'll have taken down the only competition to the west. Note the vassal Mormons in blue. That's St. Louis, smack in AtE Catholic holy land. I'm pretty sure the Nauvoo Legion is a merc company. No loving clue there.

The California kingdoms have taken over everything in the west save Alaska. I think the attrition rate must be ghastly up there. The midwest is Catholic country, from Iowa to the southern end of the Texan Empire. I can't wait until Holy Fury fixes the border gore in this game. Most of my ships are on the east coast, so I don't really interact with this side of the map.

Central America is all gavelkind thunderdome, all the time. Sometimes, somebody will pull the whole thing together for 25 years, tops, and then it's a mess again. I'm sure if I run the observer long enough the new pirate counts will take the whole thing. Colima is my biggest competitor. They start the game a kingdom, but in this game they have expanded way further than their single starting county. I was their suzerian at one point, but I decided it was better to let them lose a war to the Russian invaders, who turned out to be a special merchant republic government as well! I'm excited to see how this shakes out in the pacific. The Russians are the dark red dot next to the purple dot in the middle of Colima's blue territory. Another hot on the scene contender is Sally the Just, of the newly formed custom Texan Empire. They could potentially win crusades in the South or to the East and hold on to the territory in a way that the previous kings couldn't. Sagrado Corazon, the faith of the saints in Central America is very strong, but the kingdoms aren't unified. Some serious poo poo could go down in the future.

Realms

Religions

Naturally occuring horse bullshit

Religion Winners:
Occultists, took over Redcoat Empire, reformed and believes in witchy poo poo. Has a religious head, crusades
Catholics, you've met these guys
Brethren, me, cool, confident, awesome, etc.
Mormon, usually dead by now, hold the holy seat of the Pope (Praised Be)
Cetics, own the North American west coast. What are ya gonna do?
Consumerists, wish I could start as one.

Religion Losers:
Norse, usually a Great Lakes favorite
Rastafarian, couldn't keep the caribbean empire intact
Rust Cultists, my favorite, in the junkyard
Evangelical, lost to the new guys

DISCO KING fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Oct 30, 2018

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

ELECTRONIC OLD MEN RUNNING THE WORLD
I really need to play AtE.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
it would be cool if for non-aggression pacts/alliances you had to exchange hostages

e: I just went to go to war with France, and as soon as I declared ol fatty Capet sends me an offer to make him a tributary. I said yes because it was so out of the blue. it only upped my income by like 10 gold/month, somehow I was expecting more for a more or less pristine, unconquered France. can I turn it into a vassal at any point? what's good about tributaries?

indigi fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Oct 30, 2018

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

It’s probably because you only get a slice of the King’s income, not a slice and of all wealth generated in France.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

indigi posted:

it would be cool if for non-aggression pacts/alliances you had to exchange hostages

e: I just went to go to war with France, and as soon as I declared ol fatty Capet sends me an offer to make him a tributary. I said yes because it was so out of the blue. it only upped my income by like 10 gold/month, somehow I was expecting more for a more or less pristine, unconquered France. can I turn it into a vassal at any point? what's good about tributaries?

You can check on someone's income (and expenses) by clicking on their title shield, but if the King of France was that eager to volunteer tribute, their reign probably wasn't going so great in the first place.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

indigi posted:

As I understand it, you can't turn them into a vassal, but they're an ally of yours either until they get strong enough, or until you die, depending on whether they're just a tributary or a tributary state. The benefits include:
  • It's often easier to just get a tributary than to actually conquer and subjugate territory, as you noticed.
  • Tributary wars don't trigger co-religionists. Like, if I the Duke of Asturias declare a holy war against one of the Spanish emirates, they're all going to dogpile me. If I make one or two of them my tributary, though, then a) I can fight them one at a time and b) when I wage holy war again, I have two of those emirates fighting with me instead of my target.
  • Likewise, they don't generate threat and the NAP they create is helpful to get people out of defensive pacts. If I, the Stallion Who Mounts The World, want to take over Finland, I'll have to face the rest of the world. If, however, I make Finland my tributary, they'll fight with me against the rest of the world.
  • Tributaries who've been fighting my wars are generally a lot weaker on succession, so my son will be able to conquer them once my threat's gone down.
  • Each successful tributary war gets 200 prestige and the loyalty of your tribal/nomadic vassals. Obviously very useful.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
Has anyone used the Demand Gavelkind decision on a vassal?

I have a triple duke that's becoming a problem, and he's primogeniture. He has three unlanded adult sons. I force him to change to gavelkind, which he does, and then I kill him.

His eldest son still inherits all of his dutchies and counties.

Is there something I'm missing?

e: Figured it out when I tried against the second generation. His younger sons were heirs to bishoprics for some reason, so they were disqualified from Gavelkind inheritance. The next generation of kids weren't so everything worked out for me.

Orcs and Ostriches fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Oct 31, 2018

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

How do you find out what your vassals'/other kingdoms' succession laws are? The only way I've figured out is that if you can demand gavelkind then they probably don't use gavelkind.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Iirc you should be able to check their order of succession a few spots down the line when you are looking at the title info (I want to say if you hover over the title with your cursor?) and it tells you on that same pop up.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
I hover over their coat of arms to the left of their portrait on the character panel, and it'll pop up.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
My Tuscany game is going very well.

Currently the King of Italy, Sardina & Corsica, and Jerusalem. I could have broke away to be independent a long time ago. However I chose not to for two reasons.

1. It would put Jerusalem in serious jeopardy. The Fatamids launched a holy war not soon after I took it in the first crusade and it was probably the bloodiest war in the Mediterranean region since the 2nd Punic War. Literally dozens of dukes from the Fatamid and Rum sultanates joined in, and nearly every King in Europe came to the defense of the Kaiser. It was ridiculous.

2. The Empire of Italia sucks rear end. It's way to easy to establish and it's coat of arms is hideous.

So, my current plan is to expand within the HRE until I can usurp it. Not only is it the path of least resistance, it's thematically sound since I actually rule Rome and Jerusalem. Going well I think. I have already have cousin as a Duke of Franconia as a vassal and my son and heir is Duke of Bavaria.

However, I would be willing to change this plan if you guys can think of a cool enough Empire name for a custom title.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Charlz Guybon posted:

2. The Empire of Italia sucks rear end. It's way to easy to establish and it's coat of arms is hideous.

come fight me

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Never leave requesting gavelkind to chance: immediately start having sex with his wife.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Charlz Guybon posted:

Italia has a much better flag than that garbage Italy has.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Come to think of it, it'd be nice if CK3 had some kind of dynamic coat of arms system so that individual family members would try to differentiate themselves and nations carry the standard of their ruler instead of some pre-determined thing, especially if they're really leaning into the whole dynasty thing. Make the ruler's coat of arms show on the map.

It's weird that when the Umayyads form an empire they just have one of those bizarre Castillian coat of arms that's just an amalgam of other (christian) coats of arms. The proper flags we associate to the countries didn't start popping up until towards the end of CK2 anyways.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Best Friends posted:

Never leave requesting gavelkind to chance: immediately start having sex with his wife.

...why weren't you in the first place?

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Funky Valentine posted:

Italia has a much better flag than that garbage Italy has.

Ludicrous statement. The Italy flag is orders of magnitudes better.

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

Charlz Guybon posted:

Ludicrous statement. The Italy flag is orders of magnitudes better.

They're both good.

Andalusia's is the best though.

Ulvino
Mar 20, 2009
That's just their modern coat of arms: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emblem_of_Andalusia

It is pretty neat but doesn't have dogs on it like the Canary Islands one.

It also makes me kind of sad to think that at one time we did have lions on the Iberian Peninsula.

Ulvino fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Oct 31, 2018

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
Played some more last night. Beat back another Fatamid invasion, conquered the island of Sicily when I noticed the Kingdom of Sicily was ruled by a queen and I had a claim.

EDIT: Got claims on a couple of other counties there. If I manage to usurp the Sicilian crown, maybe I will go for the Empire of Italia after all. :thunk:

Charlz Guybon fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Nov 1, 2018

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
So I uh.... accidentally killed the king of Norway while I was trying to revoke a pagan vassal's title and now England and Scotland (which Norway controlled) are super vulnerable to me, Wales, the only other power in Brittania that's strong enough to take over :getin: I'm also Norman and it's... almost 1066 so good timing!

So I just accidentally crushed my biggest threat and at the same time gave myself a ton of room to expand.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

big dyke energy posted:

So I uh.... accidentally killed the king of Norway while I was trying to revoke a pagan vassal's title and now England and Scotland (which Norway controlled) are super vulnerable to me, Wales, the only other power in Brittania that's strong enough to take over :getin: I'm also Norman and it's... almost 1066 so good timing!

So I just accidentally crushed my biggest threat and at the same time gave myself a ton of room to expand.

This kinda thing right here is exactly the sort of poo poo that brought many real life dynasties to glory, I love it.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
Noticed some random Duke was plotting to make me Holy Roman Emperor, joined his faction and put it at 146%. Won the ensuing war easily.

Was immediately embroiled in four more wars as Pommerania and France attacked and rebels rose up. Defeated the rebels and Pommerania, but lost a county to France.

Gave the Kingdom of Jerusalem to a brother. Formed the Kingdoms of Bavaria and Germany and gave them to a brother and uncle respectively. Formed the Kingdoms of Burgundy and Lothringia a bit later and gave them to the vassals I liked most.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.

big dyke energy posted:

So I uh.... accidentally killed the king of Norway

I love ck2 :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Second to last dev diary before Holy Fury?

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-107-sprinkling-flavor.1126476/

An assortment of goodies. A way to increase unreformed pagan moral authority without waging war is very welcome. It probably can't compete with burning down churches, but you don't always have enough wrong faith temples in easy reach.

Baptism, pregnancy events, astrology and the doctrine flavors look good, more events are always welcome. And unlocking the viking trait series for certain doctrines is pretty cool.

• Locked thread