Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What kind of cocoon are you in right now?
This poll is closed.
bitterness and resentment 501 25.13%
the one from Final Fantasy 13 275 13.79%
buttered mess of resent mints 159 7.97%
TRUEMP 126 6.32%
the liberal media bubble 273 13.69%
hell 660 33.10%
Total: 1994 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Soros paid for the caravan to the tune of like $300 so that they could have micro fiber cloths (some of them) to fold up into pillows while they sleep literally on a road

god loving damnit

I mean there's literally a 1 in 40 chance, I want to win a lottery or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marijuana
May 8, 2011

Go lick a dog's ass til it bleeds.
[watches boring video of a lady quietly and politely asking another woman to leave]

lmao fucken owned

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
if u live outside the pacific northwest i dont wanna touch your nasty rear end piss water so i can relate

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

well i mean he did build the immigrant concentration camps that trump is using today

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I keep thinking of that time when the wapo reporter saw where the project veritas hidden camera was and put her purse down in front of it and the veritas woman tried readjusting it with all the subtlety of a fourth of july fireworks display

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
"Isolated Tornadoes" would be an OK band name, maybe for a bluegrass group idk

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Marijuana posted:

[watches boring video of a lady quietly and politely asking another woman to leave]

lmao fucken owned

yeah but they got her coming out of the shitter

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

he never wouldve resigned if they didnt threaten it at least

which is where our current problem lies

red sampson
Oct 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I am really sad there was no new one this year.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

white sauce posted:

“The future of war will be a hybrid threat,” he told reporters at the recent Army association meeting in Washington, D.C. . “There’ll be everything from tanks and missiles and fighter-bombers down to criminal gangs, terrorists, suicide bombers and guerrilla cells. … We’re going to have to do all of that, the full spectrum of conflict.”

*stimpack* kssshhhhhhht ah yeeeah

StarCraft 2's plot sounded cool on paper but the execution was awful.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
anyone have a link to the story where that guy gave himself cancer with crispr trying to use in place of anabolic steroids or w/e

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

Marijuana posted:

lmao fucken owned

in this 2018 the year of our Trump! you take whatever small victories you can get

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

cargo cult posted:

anyone have a link to the story where that guy gave himself cancer with crispr trying to use in place of anabolic steroids or w/e

lol what was this

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

emfive posted:

"Isolated Tornadoes" would be an OK band name, maybe for a bluegrass group idk

Incel Doom metal band.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

raynor at end of sc: kerrigan, you mother fucker, you're going to die you awful piece of poo poo, you idiot, you fucker

raynor in sc2: pls, kerrigan, love me :qq:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Marisa Jorge's previous assignment from O'Keefe was getting an internship w the Michigan teachers union last year

https://twitter.com/rmc031/status/913866218649608193

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Nichael posted:

lol what was this

some body hacker dude that owned himself with turbo aids. in a deprivation tank lol

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/611076/before-he-died-this-biohacker-was-planning-a-crispr-trial-in-mexico/

Good soup! posted:

raynor at end of sc: kerrigan, you mother fucker, you're going to die you awful piece of poo poo, you idiot, you fucker

raynor in sc2: pls, kerrigan, love me :qq:

raynor in sc2 HotS: i rescued you kerrigan but you're gross looking again. you mother fucker. you idiot, you fucker. i hate u.

(can't believe I paused Yakuza 0 to replay this bullshit)

Durf has issued a correction as of 22:30 on Oct 31, 2018

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

cargo cult posted:

not sure, but turns out most people are immune to crispr in the first place lmao

https://twitter.com/dwallacewells/status/1057727878085914626

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Nichael posted:

lol what was this

Biohackers are the worst people. One of them "unlocked" his muscles so they'd grow. Another name for that is cancer.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

time to eat a shitload of candy then lie down and deeply regret my life choices, just like the founding fathers intended

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

I mean at the last the xel naga were cool but I really loving hated how they retconned zerus from volcanic hellscape with only a single parasitic worm into global highlander

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

happy halloween trump thread

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

tacodaemon posted:

Marisa Jorge's previous assignment from O'Keefe was getting an internship w the Michigan teachers union last year

https://twitter.com/rmc031/status/913866218649608193

boop boop be doop

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
James O'Keefe tried to rape a woman on a boat

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

pushpins posted:

James O'Keefe tried to rape a woman on a boat

with a briefcase full of dildos

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
Ahh, the eardrum shredding scream of the quiet part!

https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/1057672774934659072
https://twitter.com/studentactivism/status/1057663148377997314

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Nerd in Pimp Suit: ahhh, excuse me miss. i appear to have dropped my dildoes. *adjusts camera in pimp hat*

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Al! posted:

well i mean he did build the immigrant concentration camps that trump is using today

I’m no succ dem but iirc there was a crisis where people were sending their kids unaccompanied to the border. vs ripping them out of their parents hands at the border

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

:chloe:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

emfive posted:

back in the 80s didn't Detroit have giant Halloween vandalism things perpetrated by scary Halloween creatures (black kids)

You're thinking of Devil's Night. That doesn't happen anymore.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

The Ol Spicy Keychain posted:

happy halloween trump thread

cheers

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Trying to infiltrate and ratfuck a teacher's Union is grounds for execution :)

Need to leave work and get drunk :)

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Al! posted:

not sure, but turns out most people are immune to crispr in the first place lmao

https://twitter.com/dwallacewells/status/1057727878085914626

probably a good thing

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Marijuana posted:

lmao fucken owned

there was also lots of vertical phone filming by spanberger's people :thermidor:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

dads friend steve posted:

I’m no succ dem but iirc there was a crisis where people were sending their kids unaccompanied to the border. vs ripping them out of their parents hands at the border

somehow i think we could've figured out a better system than this

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Dead Beef posted:

meanwhile the actual DoD says climate change is a real threat to national security because it's going to cause so many political problems

quote:

The report finds that climate change is a security risk, Pentagon officials said, because it degrades living conditions, human security and the ability of governments to meet the basic needs of their populations. Communities and states that already are fragile and have limited resources are significantly more vulnerable to disruption and far less likely to respond effectively and be resilient to new challenges, they added.
But where some see risk, others willing to Make America Great Again see opportunity.

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

All I know is my gut says we should have a productive and fair bipartisan debate to get to the issues of illegal immigration.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
why doesn't the media report on any of the democrats genocidal manifestos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

• Locked thread