Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Have they confirmed what will be the final Shitstorm video? My money's on Call of Cthulhu into full LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
They haven't even recorded all of them, because Matt forgot they don't have 31 videos.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
My hope is they're going to do The Missing, SWERY directly tweeted at them asking if they'd play it and they took a code but they've been quiet on it ever since.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
Woolie, you absolute madman.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

People talk poo poo about Pat being the stubborn person but out of the three he's the one that's actually willing to give stuff he thought was bad a shot...eventually.

also buy him the hat woolie

just do it

replace his fatal fury caps with hxh ones

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War
I hope Pat does a spoiler cast with Super Eyepatch Wolf when he’s done

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8B3R7N2WLA

What the hell.

How are they JUST getting around to playing Amnesia? :stare:

EDIT: Right, they did it for Machinima. Still strange that they're just getting to it for Shitstorm purposes.

Vandar fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Oct 30, 2018

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I'm getting Pewdiepie LP flashbacks

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Aww man, with a set up like that I was hoping he'd bought Gon's super sayian tragedy hair somehow.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX8jsiYU9IU

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:
Pat scares me sometimes just like a little bit

https://clips.twitch.tv/FantasticBovineReubenPermaSmug

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

SirKibbles posted:

Pat scares me sometimes just like a little bit

https://clips.twitch.tv/FantasticBovineReubenPermaSmug

I didn't think it was that bad and then he started shooting her again after she was already dead...

:catstare:

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...

WampaLord posted:

I didn't think it was that bad and then he started shooting her again after she was already dead...

:catstare:

It's every citizens duty to ensure a zombie free future.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Woolie missed all of the cool buster poo poo during the echidna fight, rip

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
I hope they do a playthrough of The Missing: JJ Macfield and the Island of Memories. It's Swery as gently caress.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Improbable Lobster posted:

I hope they do a playthrough of The Missing: JJ Macfield and the Island of Memories. It's Swery as gently caress.

Same. I really enjoyed the story.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Improbable Lobster posted:

only if pat is playing it and also the only one in the LP cause boy I can't deal with this actually really well done and touching trans story either get largely ignored cause Matt's Bored or heavily misinterpreted by Woolie, the beast who kills subtext.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

I can't deal with this actually really well done and touching trans story either get largely ignored or heavily misinterpreted

Yyyyyeah, not sure I'd be super into them playing this.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
They aren't that dumb, guys.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

Dias posted:

Have we been watching the same LPs? Because they totally are.

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
Imagine tony hawk but instead of grinding a rail lil woolz has to tastefully discuss graphic depictions of suicide (going off the disclaimer at the beginning) and other highly sensitive social issues

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

VolticSurge posted:

Have we been watching the same LPs? Because they totally are.

I've watched NitW and I Have No Mouth. I think it's gonna be fine. There's probably one thing that isn't made painfully obvious by the end of the game anyway and I couldn't really blame anyone for missing it because I did.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Dias posted:

If you could sit through the catherine LP or any long LP where matt has checked out and still think this you're lying to yourself.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

If you could sit through the catherine LP or any long LP where matt has checked out and still think this you're lying to yourself.

Good thing The Missing is pretty short and mostly gameplay.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
They're doing Call of Cthulu.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Hey I was right!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I really hope those rumors for the smash roster are true. Soon as K rool got confirmed I knew geno was likely a surefire get, since iirc he was the #1 most requested character, and banjo kazooie was one of the other huge requests. Never played golden sun but that seems like a good get as well.

Still holding out hope for waluigi. If he ever becomes an actual fighter I hope they play with the assist trophy thing and have his reveal be him busting out of an assist trophy case or kicking one off the stage or something.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

I really hope those rumors for the smash roster are true. Soon as K rool got confirmed I knew geno was likely a surefire get, since iirc he was the #1 most requested character, and banjo kazooie was one of the other huge requests. Never played golden sun but that seems like a good get as well.

Still holding out hope for waluigi. If he ever becomes an actual fighter I hope they play with the assist trophy thing and have his reveal be him busting out of an assist trophy case or kicking one off the stage or something.

there is no world where geno is the most requested character

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I want the Grinch Leak to be fake for two big reasons:
1) I want the faker to explain the whole process and all the crazy layers involved with faking so many elements.
2) I want Incineroar.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.

Captain Invictus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75h_6RCvTxI

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

They're doing Call of Cthulu.

Everytime I see Call of Cthulu I keep thinking of Cthulu Saves the World.

Justice Sloth
Jun 10, 2012

Damn skippy.

Foxhound posted:

Have they confirmed what will be the final Shitstorm video? My money's on Call of Cthulhu into full LP.

Nice call out

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Once again, sad at the lack of mods going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJYtiI_W9co

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
lol, masterful trolling by that grinch fellow

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I want the Grinch Leak to be fake for two big reasons:
1) I want the faker to explain the whole process and all the crazy layers involved with faking so many elements.
2) I want Incineroar.

Grats dude.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Geno is so loving dull. Glad to have Incenaroar instead.

Man, THQ Nordic should have paid for a full LP. Darksiders (and other Zelda-likes) are great for LPs IMHO.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

I didn't know the gently caress incernoar was, then I saw he was a cat who does wrestling moves and has a godamn wrestling belt that's made out of fire.

Who didn't want him in?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Monaghan posted:

I didn't know the gently caress incernoar was, then I saw he was a cat who does wrestling moves and has a godamn wrestling belt that's made out of fire.

Who didn't want him in?
I don't like his general design very much. He could've been a flaming Shisaa.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i thought incineroar was lame but sakurai & team turned yet another dumb pokemon into a dope rear end fighter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
It doesn't matter because canonically everyone except Kirby is dead.