Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What kind of cocoon are you in right now?
This poll is closed.
bitterness and resentment 501 25.13%
the one from Final Fantasy 13 275 13.79%
buttered mess of resent mints 159 7.97%
TRUEMP 126 6.32%
the liberal media bubble 273 13.69%
hell 660 33.10%
Total: 1994 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
PoopOnaShoe
Apr 14, 2009

BREAKING NEWS: Don Lemon says the first correct thing ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

alnilam posted:

i learned yesterday that during trurmp visit to the synagogue they obv blocked off the area but the lady who lives across the street who is a minister at a nearby church went onto her porch and spent the whole time screaming at him that he has their blood on his hands, from like 100 feet away

makes his "i didn't even hear the small pathetic protests" tweet even funnier lol

That lady owns

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Deceptive Thinker posted:

bring back Rhode Island goon meets

too late, breeders show already happened

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

FBI idolatry is dumb as poo poo, but can you imagine being Mueller - his history and resume - and then having some internet dweeb haplessly trying to take you down?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

2DCAT posted:

I handed this to him and asked help with two down and he asked if I was going to bother him the entire flight and asked about moving seats

:negative:

2dcat unbound is the fuckin best

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

no science is real

Hey rear end in a top hat, the mad scientist yakub created the white race by breeding the most cowardly and despicable humans. That's science, and it's real as hell.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Lmao gently caress yeah

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

good for dom lemon

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

sandoz posted:

people making GBS threads on COFFEE MILK

what the actual gently caress is going on lol

its farmers union or its nothin

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Wohl went on to indicate that the accuser "was from Canada" and that "you wouldn't know her."

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

JHomer722 posted:

FBI idolatry is dumb as poo poo, but can you imagine being Mueller - his history and resume - and then having some internet dweeb haplessly trying to take you down?

I bet he could still break Wohl in half with his bare hands

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Billzasilver posted:

what the gently caress is this, medicine smeared on white bread?

lol tomato pie fam

this is a throwback to trump threads of yore

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Everyone is tested by hellworld and the best among us rise from the ashes

I walk away from the Schnorkles. I walk away from the Coward Freckle. I walk towards Comrade Lemon, Comrade Yglesias, and Comrade Daou

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

alnilam posted:

i learned yesterday that during trurmp visit to the synagogue they obv blocked off the area but the lady who lives across the street who is a minister at a nearby church went onto her porch and spent the whole time screaming at him that he has their blood on his hands, from like 100 feet away

makes his "i didn't even hear the small pathetic protests" tweet even funnier lol

you should know by now that everything hes says/tweets is literally the opposite of what happened in real life

also his statements about the event all centered on how nice people were to him and melanie and not you know about the loving tragedy that brought him there in the first place

Norton
Feb 18, 2006

augias posted:

fellow goons last night for the first time since moving to the United States, i was alone in a room with cable t.v. and I saw a reality show hosted by WWE's GOLDBERG, and it was about people using their personal KNIVES to pass an obstacle course to test their KNIFE SKILLS. Every drat day I learn a new way that u guys r stupid and getting stupider.

My chud IT guy was the dude wearing the kilt in that episode. He tells me about knives every day....

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Hatebag posted:

Hey rear end in a top hat, the mad scientist yakub created the white race by breeding the most cowardly and despicable humans. That's science, and it's real as hell.

So real. I should bring this up in our diversity and social justice in education panel in this convention.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
getting that ice blood

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Bumbling villains in a Disney movie

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

weird how the anti-political correctness people aren't rushing to defend his right to say this

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

JHomer722 posted:

i dont think that soft focus tweet clown could take down a plywood cutout of lowtax let alone an actual mueller

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Lol @ Don Jr's face. Just lol.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yakub is a great cautionary tale about the dangers of being an egghead nerd

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUMP

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

UFOTacoMan posted:

getting that ice blood

The Ice rear end

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

intersting choice of headline

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

WarMECH posted:

you should know by now that everything hes says/tweets is literally the opposite of what happened in real life

also his statements about the event all centered on how nice people were to him and melanie and not you know about the loving tragedy that brought him there in the first place

yeah lol

also if he had any fans in pgh (he didn't) he lost them all tuesday when he visited a mourning city that asked him not to come and completely shut down several major traffic arteries right at evening rush hour lol

nothing pisses people off more than being stuck in their car for 3 hours

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002

2DCAT posted:

I handed this to him and asked help with two down and he asked if I was going to bother him the entire flight and asked about moving seats

:negative:

Typical left wing violence.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

this is great

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

trump has LOST pighsburt

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Addamere posted:

I know it's basically a meme in this thread to post something like "omg roflcopter you guys Donald Trump is the president lollerskates!!!11~" and/or to be super cool edge lords who role play as apathetic misanthropes knowingly nodding along to the mantra om kali ma nothing matters death is certain climate apocalypse om namah shivayah, but it literally just struck me, like a thunderbolt through a haze of unrelated depression.

Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States of America, and under his administration the United States has recognized that worldwide climate death is imminent, inevitable, and therefore irrelevant so let's put the hammer down and shoot for high scores of human suffering and rent extraction before everyone dies gasping.

These facts, which I have known individually and collectively for some time now, all just hit me like a freight train and completely derailed my self-loathing for an instant of unnerving terror, out of proverbial left field making me feel things when I was expecting to feel other things or not at all. I am absolutely not okay with this experience and I do not suggest it to anyone! How in the hell did we get to this new normal? Why is everyone just trundling along with their everyday lives as though this is fine, all the while fully cognizant of the "this is fine" flaming house dog meme in general and its relevance to ongoing and developing situation sin specific? It's spooky and insane and it makes no goddamned sense at all.

I ate chicken gyros drunk last night and took a huge poo poo this morning

Trump!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Flames-consuming-large-building-in-Cohoes-12395747.php

lol

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
Trump

https://i.imgur.com/LPQHvDX.gifv

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

republicans all look like theyre trying to hold something in their rear end really hard

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

jerry seinfel posted:

lol tomato pie fam

this is a throwback to trump threads of yore

"tomato sauce and basil on some bread? omg i can't stop vomiting kill all humanity", this thread apparently

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i wish wohl would die

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

oops!

Al Goreban Dallas
Dec 9, 2017

UFOTacoMan posted:

getting that ice blood

One of the most amazing shows on television right here. Might as well just use their SA usernames rather then irl names.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

triple sulk posted:

i wish wohl would die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

But like an off-brand Melania, before they came out with the liquid metal model

also just imagine your gf being older than your stepmother lmao

makes the fact that he dressed as his father for halloween just that little bit more disturbing than it already was

• Locked thread