Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What kind of cocoon are you in right now?
This poll is closed.
bitterness and resentment 501 25.13%
the one from Final Fantasy 13 275 13.79%
buttered mess of resent mints 159 7.97%
TRUEMP 126 6.32%
the liberal media bubble 273 13.69%
hell 660 33.10%
Total: 1994 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

haha someone at work brought up movies they had seen recently and my one coworker was super pissed about spending money on that "anime piece of poo poo" ghost in the shell and I had completely forgotten about the live action movie that only came out 17 years ago in trumpworld

everything about that movie sucked, especially the casting (why the gently caress would you cast loving Greyjoy as Batou, did literally no one on the staff realize that there's this dude Holt McCallany who is a mother loving dead ringer for Batou and even sounds ridiculously similar to Richard Epcar imo)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

2DCAT posted:

I'm not sure it is anymore. We had a congressman come out and it's kind of up in the air whether they're going to ask me to come in

2DCAT for Congress

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Schnorkles posted:

Holding even or picking up even a single seat with the current map would be a pretty huge win for the democraps

Not agreeing to everything the Republicans propose would be a bigger win.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
the wohl press conference is at noon guys, it hasn't happened yet

if there's a stream it'll be some facebook thing

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

I see what you did there schnorkles

2DCAT posted:

I'm not sure it is anymore. We had a congressman come out and it's kind of up in the air whether they're going to ask me to come in

:ohdear:

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
she gonna get some poo poo for this one lol

https://twitter.com/B_Ehrenreich/status/1058017405555953664

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

shovelbum posted:

What do they start actual employees at now like 360k, they're gonna be the bitchiest little bougie binches lol

I don’t allow myself to be sexually harassed for less than six figgies

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

Schmeichy posted:

Heads up, Amazon prime is having a 75% off candy sale rn

Link me

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
democrats are going to take the senate. suck it, poll bitches.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

zegermans posted:

iirc, the majority leader can just not call a vote, period - it doesn't matter if his caucus is in line or not. Garland would have easily passed a vote, if it had happened.

Yeah in theory there's only one vote from Manchin that matters, his vote for majority leader.

In practice, Chuck Shumer would be majority leader and he would :decorum: his way into a bunch of unnecessary losses by giving too much ground rather than being completely obstructionist.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

lmao

(you can't just spit out Margaret Atwood or Mary shelley? c'mon man I thought you were a smart college boy)

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

shovelbum posted:

What do they start actual employees at now like 360k, they're gonna be the bitchiest little bougie binches lol

They’re all blind fucktards, I hope something simple like a solar flare wipes out all their poo poo

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Good soup! posted:

haha someone at work brought up movies they had seen recently and my one coworker was super pissed about spending money on that "anime piece of poo poo" ghost in the shell and I had completely forgotten about the live action movie that only came out 17 years ago in trumpworld

everything about that movie sucked, especially the casting (why the gently caress would you cast loving Greyjoy as Batou, did literally no one on the staff realize that there's this dude Holt McCallany who is a mother loving dead ringer for Batou and even sounds ridiculously similar to Richard Epcar imo)

yeah that was such utter bullshit

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
NyyYyyeah uhh actually monsanto and nuclear power are good and criticism of them is extremely classist and racist

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

jBrereton posted:

Gonna stand by the Greens on being anti nuclear if for no other reason than the nuclear industry being trash people.
Protecting the environment by having to build new coal plants (ran by the same trash people)! :downs:

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
*getting handcuffed and put in the backseat after murdering three people*

"Oh I guess you're gonna be a real COP about this huh"

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1058012001711128577

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

pathetic little tramp posted:

the wohl press conference is at noon guys, it hasn't happened yet

if there's a stream it'll be some facebook thing

im at the wohl conference
im at the holiday inn
im at the combination wohl conference/holiday inn (in rosslyn)

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Some good tweets here

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/1058017461944176640
this thing owns

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

https://primenow.amazon.com/search?tag=dreldarion-20&srs=18289271011

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I will spend the next 37 posts talking about the early voting trends in Texas and why its good news for Beto and no one here is going to make fun of me or give me a huge fuckin wedgie

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

cumshitter posted:

democrats are going to take the senate. suck it, poll bitches.

*slams the schnorkles alarm*

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

NyyYyyeah uhh actually monsanto and nuclear power are good and criticism of them is extremely classist and racist

Sorry you can’t handle the SCIENCE of genetic engineering wielded by a magnanimous corporate conglomerate :smug:

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Beotos going to lose and two+ of the people the polls show winning will also LOSE

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 354 days!
makes u thing...

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

frankenfreak posted:

Protecting the environment by having to build new coal plants (ran by the same trash people)! :downs:
"""having to"""

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Homeopathy is real too!

But lol nuclear power, a thousand Chernobyls would be a billion times better than what's coming unfortunately

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

triple sulk posted:

climate change will soon consume us all, drink as much coffee as you want

hell, coffee beans might be scarce in 30 years

:agreed: but cocaine

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 354 days!

tbf it looks alot more like jacob than TRUNDP

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

it's been two weeks since pocahontas :sniff:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
ive been hearing hipsters in the prison lunch line murmur about hwo much they love trump and how much more comissary money they have

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
the only thing i really know about texas is a whole fuckin lot of people are voting

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Schnorkles posted:

I will spend the next 37 posts talking about the early voting trends in Texas and why its good news for Beto and no one here is going to make fun of me or give me a huge fuckin wedgie

:borked::borked::borked:

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Nothing more antifa than a giant inflatable rat

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Tainen posted:

his press conference at the motel 8 is supposed to start in about 30 minutes.

uh, it's super 8 motel, not motel 8. you're thinking of motel 6.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1057992196811640833
https://twitter.com/AricToler/status/1058012634258333696

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

really dreading next tuesday, probably not going to be able to stand anything

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

cumshitter posted:

so wait wohl doubled down on the slander/obstruction of justice and held a press conference so that he could give more evidence to the prosecution? lol @ wohl

Yeah hes sticking to the script they wrote before they trotted out the accusations without taking into account the fact that literally everyone knows he's full of poo poo, he's too dumb to realize it's over

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

just gotta pretend everything is still on the level

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

shine on you crazy aeroplane :patriot:

• Locked thread