Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Jose posted:

click the picture to get the bit it cut off

Oh poo poo, lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/EdKrassen/status/1058344220526866432

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Catastrophe posted:

I got a disgustingly adorable new av from someone I suspect is in here. I totally didn't tear up from that wonderful sentiment or anything.

*wipes eyes*

:3:

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Flesh Forge posted:

I am absolutely shocked to learn that Wohl is heterosexual

I know this is a joke about him not being able to get a girl* but I need to say gently caress you, none of the other orientations deserve having Wohl in their roster.

*which means hes gay

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

scopes posted:

Cruz is an Eggar suit wrapped around 78 oily, writhing weasels that were weaned on the 10 Pillars of Economic Wisdom and learned human speech in a High School debate club.

Jesus Murphy was that a good podcast though

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

I personally think women are generally way hotter in their 30s than in their 20s but it is kinda weird when a 36 year old woman dates a 19 year old manlet

The answer is money.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1058356796262412288?s=19

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
I Capitalize Everything I Want People To Read With Emphasis So They Understand Which Parts Of My Sentences Are Important. They Are All Important. Me,

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
their only ideology is trying to own the libs

https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/1058331703612264449

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
why the gently caress is he still doing rallies?

I know OBAMA did commencement speeches and made appearances to endorse candidates, but did he do these pep rally things?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Don’t tell anyone (big secret) but I'm posting on the internet :ssh:

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
Bobby Knight hasn't been relevant for the last 30 years. And of course, he's a CHUD. lmao

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Dr.Caligari posted:

why the gently caress is he still doing rallies?

I know OBAMA did commencement speeches and made appearances to endorse candidates, but did he do these pep rally things?

he started his 2020 campaign the day after taking office lol

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

'Complete Scam Artist' & 'Nig...
:stare:
Oh, 'Nightmare'

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lmao why are voting machines online

https://twitter.com/tbridis/status/1058357515979776006

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Tahirovic posted:

This is kind of a big reveal, there's a real girl willing to date Jacob Wohl. Can't get my head around that.

He pays her to

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Republican bought and payed for voting machines with wierd back-door servers running?

Who could have predicted this?!

frh
Dec 6, 2014

I knew Jack Burkman (Wohl's friend with the unzipped pants) was a whack job but I did not know he was a huge piece of poo poo too:

He is the president of the lobbying firm Burkman Associates, LLC. Burkman drew significant media attention for organizing a protest against the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League after it signed Michael Sam, an openly gay football player to its practice squad.[4][5][6]

In February 2014, Burkman claimed to be working on legislation that would prohibit openly gay players in the NFL.[8]

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
So Burkman has to die as well is what you are saying

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Just a row of guillotines, maybe we need to find a way to automate the process...but why get a robot to do what a sharp blade and gravity can do just fine.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Bring back that lawnmower decapitator from Caligula.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.

Aren't the Krassensteins complete grifters in their own right?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/jacobkornbluh/status/1058366184398209025

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Brocktoon posted:

yeah they've been convicted of fraud lol

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Jose posted:

yeah they've been convicted of fraud lol

It really is assholes all the way down.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Oh joy
https://mobile.twitter.com/AP/status/1058364815662559233

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

I knew Jack Burkman (Wohl's friend with the unzipped pants) was a whack job but I did not know he was a huge piece of poo poo too:

He is the president of the lobbying firm Burkman Associates, LLC. Burkman drew significant media attention for organizing a protest against the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League after it signed Michael Sam, an openly gay football player to its practice squad.[4][5][6]

In February 2014, Burkman claimed to be working on legislation that would prohibit openly gay players in the NFL.[8]

Definitely the actions of a straight man and not someone who is a repressed self-hating homosexual.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

How can they be so bad at everything? I'm starting to think a fictional bird lawyer would have done a better job pulling this scam.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Brocktoon posted:

At best they are MLM marketing grifters

https://www.thedailybeast.com/feds-seized-a-fortune-from-resistance-icons-accused-of-boosting-online-ponzi-schemes

They’re at least scam-adjacent.

edit: I’m not seeing convictions, I’m missing something obvious? clearly shifty as hell though

LordSloth fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Nov 2, 2018

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

In all honest Iran should get nukes because they need a deterrence against the US attacking them at this point. The administration with Bolton is screaming for their blood and that if Israel did anything they’d have our full endorsement and supply line to do so now. We’re clearly not a good faith actor as shown by all the sanctions being put back in place, they simply can’t trust us to not just bomb them to appease our own lovely government and it’s chud supporters

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://twitter.com/itsjefftiedrich/status/1058041107815325700?s=21

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Fear

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1058366657758932992

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

These people are just such disingenuous fucks. I promise you that's not the only kid's section. In fact you can tell in the picture that it's one tiny table displaying a handful of books.

And yeah imagine being such a stupid hateful piece of poo poo that you think teaching kids self esteem is problematic. Like, I guess that self esteem (and reading) might be pretty antithetical to conservatism though.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Jose posted:

their only ideology is trying to own the libs

https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/1058331703612264449

my entire political platform is "lol u mad bro"

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Power Khan posted:

The answer is money.

That's the weird thing though. She comes from a ridiculously rich family.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Power Khan posted:

The answer is money.

Does Wohl have any kind of significant money? Wasn't he blacklisted by the FEC or something? I don't know economics and I understand stand American finances even less.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Flesh Forge posted:

my entire political platform is "lol u mad bro"

Congratulations! What district in Rural Ohio will you be running in?

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.

Valko posted:

Does Wohl have any kind of significant money? Wasn't he blacklisted by the FEC or something? I don't know economics and I understand stand American finances even less.

He has a rich chud daddy iirc

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Valko posted:

His dad is a big lawyer who sends letters threatening to sue people who make fun of his failure of a son lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

So Muller cucked wohl and that's why the little poo poo is so angry?