Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

maybe our caravan is actually filled with food and medical supplies for the migrants fleeing conditions so bad they've trekked thousands of miles to an uncertain future leaving behind the only life they've ever known :(

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Lol at Wohls daddy threatening to sue the mean bullies lol. Chuds have skin like a kleenex

Chud: Haha kill all the browns, kill the fags, time to send bombs to Hillary because Soros is a puppet master

Sane person: you're very stupid

Chud: *tears welling up in eyelids* why are you so meeeeaaaaan? :cry:

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Nov 2, 2018

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

My proudest day as an American soldier, the chance to shoot at unarmed, fleeing civilians because my broke-brain president imagines the women are all going to lay at the border and launch their anchor babies mortar style and everyone will become an instant American citizen. Unlike our great leader, who has done the required 90 month citizen tests and has proof of his genealogy all the way back 900 generations. His grandfather was Abe Lincoln don't you know, who was struck down by Lyin' Ted Cruz' dad.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Lol at Wohls daddy threatening to sue the mean bullies lol. Chuds have skin like a kleenex

Chud: Haha kill all the browns, kill the fags, time to send bombs to Hillary because Soros is a puppet master

Sane person: you're very stupid

Chud: *tears welling up in eyelids* why are you so meeeeaaaaan? :cry:

Lmao is daddy really threatening to sue now?

Jesus christ chuds are the biggest loving pissbabies

Yes, run crying to mommy and daddy about the mwean internet people :(

Nude
Nov 16, 2014

I have no idea what I'm doing.

The **** gently caress but not cracker lol.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/nathanTbernard/status/1058387587684016128?s=19

How many times can I cum in one week jfc

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

How does this keep happening?

Is it Christmas already? :allears:

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1058388700617498625?s=19

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

TulliusCicero posted:

Lmao is daddy really threatening to sue now?

Jesus christ chuds are the biggest loving pissbabies

Yes, run crying to mommy and daddy about the mwean internet people :(

I mean, I don't know if there are threats to sue dissenters of Jacob's clown show for clowns yesterday but it's only a matter of time.

Although if Jacob were my spawn, I'd let that ship sink after yesterday. I'd also sterilize my testicles if I could find them, last I heard they were spotted near Charon and that was ages ago

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

this loving world

Minimum Syntaxing
Oct 29, 2008

He looks white, but he's the son of a black man!

Grimdude posted:

And yeah imagine being such a stupid hateful piece of poo poo that you think teaching kids self esteem is problematic. Like, I guess that self esteem (and reading) might be pretty antithetical to conservatism though.

At my job a few weeks ago, some boomer customer looked at a little home decor knickknack that we sell, which states “I believe in myself!”

She then turns to me and says “Gosh the fools that make these signs really don’t think about what they’re saying. It should say ‘I believe in God’, not myself.”

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

2018 continues to loving own lmao

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

So is George R. Martin gonna sue the White House now?

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Winter coming is the bad thing! The bad thing, you dumb sack of garbage!

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Game of Thrones is a surprisingly apt comparison to the state of the modern world. Idiotic leaders and powerful behind-the-scenes players concerned with nothing but increasing their own power and fortune while winter (global warming) looms large meaning all that accumulated wealth and power is going to be useless when the poo poo hits the fan.

In the meantime there are plenty of risque scandals and public spectacles to keep the population docile and entertained.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

duck trucker posted:

So is George R. Martin gonna sue the White House now?

Gotta sue Gretchen 'Whitmer is Coming' first 😂

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Announcing a bunch of doubtlessly well-thought-out and not at all pissbaby sanctions against doubtlessly legitimate targets the day before midterm elections is definitely a good plan and will not at all bite you in the rear end.

Oh right, this is Hell Dimension.....

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Valko posted:

Game of Thrones is a surprisingly apt comparison to the state of the modern world. Idiotic leaders and powerful behind-the-scenes players concerned with nothing but increasing their own power and fortune while winter (global warming) looms large meaning all that accumulated wealth and power is going to be useless when the poo poo hits the fan.

In the meantime there are plenty of risque scandals and public spectacles to keep the population docile and entertained.

Also incest

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Baby fur

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Hoboken Squat Cobbler https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_24YbOQvTg

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

His profile background is a great reminder of a purestrain lol...

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

They may be, but the picture doesn't match the information in the article. The article doesn't say that the voting machines are accessible externally or that they are running FTP servers.

The article itself is pretty useless as it seems to be written by people who don't understand computer security at all. Their quoting of experts answering basic "what are FTP's security flaws?" type questions is really just a smokescreen to make it sound like they know what they are talking about.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Egbert Souse posted:

Don't they have jobs and should be in school?

Imagine using a vacation day to go wait in the rain and cold for eight hours just to hear Trump do some dementia-induced babbling.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Creampie Apocalypse 2

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lmao

red19fire
May 26, 2010

LordSloth posted:

At best they are MLM marketing grifters

https://www.thedailybeast.com/feds-seized-a-fortune-from-resistance-icons-accused-of-boosting-online-ponzi-schemes

They’re at least scam-adjacent.

edit: I’m not seeing convictions, I’m missing something obvious? clearly shifty as hell though

They ran a website that rated MLM scams, had how-to videos on how to run an MLM scam, and accepted ‘advertising money’ to improve the rating of MLM scams on their list. They were investigated by the FTC or FBI and the ruling was basically ‘this is as close to a felony as one can possibly get without crossing the line, you will pay a fine and shut this poo poo down’.

Chapo has a nice segment on their history of grifting.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
It's pretty great how the religious right has this giant murderboner for a group of desperate people walking across a continent what the gently caress

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:peanut:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

old beast lunatic posted:

It's pretty great how the religious right has this giant murderboner for a group of desperate people walking across a continent what the gently caress

Look at these invaders, with bags of rocks I have heard, I don't know if they do but I've heard

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.

Joseph and Mary were basically penniless refugees and Jesus Christ was an anchor baby. :psyduck:

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.
I'm not even religious, it just offends my sense of decency that they call themselves Christians when THEY COMPLETELY MISS THE POINT OF THE loving STORY

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Not that it's worth it but should shop in some Falujia guards torturing prisoners.

e:

trdn89
Aug 16, 2008

WaryWarren posted:

Bobby Knight hasn't been relevant for the last 30 years. And of course, he's a CHUD. lmao

Much like Clint Eastwood, Bobby Knight gets very angry around chairs.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Someone's going to need to explain to me why voting machines are online and are not on a private network with a single bastion computer that can transmit the data.

I literally just saved voting computers and I'm a loving nerd idiot

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

The way twitter embeds photos/lovely screenshot makes this and many other twitter posts practically unreadable

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
Because they are produced by companies that want Republicans to be able to fix the vote?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1058399771608711168

Guess the pollster

Rassmussen

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

“More damaging footage includes Democratic operatives explaining Gillum’s positions on gun control and indicating he would support banning AR-15 rifles.”

I think you’re doing this wrong, when your hit piece is encouraging me to go out and vote for your opponent, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Orgasm Sanction
Dec 30, 2006

Svelte

I've realized that my douchey new atheist phase in college was me being a good christian and railing against everything the rightwing evangelicals turned the faith into.

It's supposed to be about compassion, and humility, and praxis, and accepting the freaks, geeks, and weirdos of the world with open arms, you loving assholes.