Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

That's not how jellyfish work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Kwyndig posted:

Without jellyfish swimming around absorbing the ocean, all the land would be covered.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
both the guys in this car look like they were drawn by a blind intern

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
Sparite is my favorite soda

Telltolin
Apr 4, 2004

Kwyndig posted:

My question is what happens to the piss after he turns it back

edit:

vv not a dentist i'd want to go to for some cavities

Telltolin fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Nov 2, 2018

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Moody Blues to Moody Jazz isn't that big of a change.

Telltolin posted:

Maybe he turned the piss into enamel or something?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Telltolin posted:

edit:

vv not a dentist i'd want to go to for some cavities

pee is stored in the teeth

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Also spoiler for the book readers: next week should be the dance.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Remember, if you wanna be liked by your new coworkers just shove piss into your mouth and get stabbed by a tentacle. Helps with work morale.

I forgot how much I liked the boys hanging out. And I guess here's the start of Giorno's actions and dialogue starting to consist of 90% absolute bullshit.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
God i love how everyone is such an unstable rear end in a top hat. The scene of Mista freaking out about cake after Narancia and Fugo have this sweet supportive moment, making Mista look like this paranoid weirdo and then transitioning to Mista sitting back and reading, looking almost erudite while they try to stab each other is so funny. These are some good boys

Thumbtacks posted:

both the guys in this car look like they were drawn by a blind intern
Nah they just look like that

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Nov 2, 2018

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I really do love how Fugo looks like the most sane and supportive member of the group from the outset.

And then he stabs Narancia in the face.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

The music for this show only gets better with each season, goddamn.

The scene with Mista fuckin with Narancia's boombox was also executed wonderfully.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Oh, also, despite looking the most like a kid out of everyone there, Narancia (17) is actually older than both Fugo (16) and Giorno (15). Mista is 18, IIRC, and Abbacchio and Bruno are 20.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
knowing their ages really puts a lot of these interactions into perspective, six 15 - 20 year olds living in close proximity to each other are absolutely going to intensely gently caress with each other

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

holy poo poo suwabe

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Expect My Mom posted:

knowing their ages really puts a lot of these interactions into perspective, six 15 - 20 year olds living in close proximity to each other are absolutely going to intensely gently caress with each other

I wonder if Fugo was the most disliked for being the youngest for a while.

Stairmaster posted:

holy poo poo suwabe

Abbacchio Boys. :getin:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

the episode is legit perfect

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I wonder if Fugo was the most disliked for being the youngest for a while.

They probably gave him a lot of poo poo until he stabbed someone in the face.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Piss

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

This was an extremely good episode

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

https://twitter.com/WeedVentoAureo/status/735887703187689474

now that part 5 is being animated and brought to life so well, this Twitter may not be my favourite rendition of it anymore. but it's still good.

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011
Giorno, don't drink the piss

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
Can’t he just turn it into tea? Tea is leaves

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

Someone on Japanese twitter looked into how many math mistakes it takes to get 16 * 55 = 28.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Somehow I didn't notice this in motion.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

golden bubble posted:

Someone on Japanese twitter looked into how many math mistakes it takes to get 16 * 55 = 28.

Lol please post the tweet

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

My GF is upset at the jellyfish thing. She says he should've turned the piss into a grasshoper and let it jump away when he brought the cup to his mouth.

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

My GF is upset at the jellyfish thing. She says he should've turned the piss into a grasshoper and let it jump away when he brought the cup to his mouth.

Wouldn't that have just made the grasshopper try to return to Abacchio, since the piss is "his"?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

RaspberryCommie posted:

Wouldn't that have just made the grasshopper try to return to Abacchio, since the piss is "his"?

I guess that's true, but he wouldn't figure out that the random grasshopper near him is actually his piss given life because wtf.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

giorno drinko the peepee

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Everyone knew what Abbachio was doing. and seeing the piss go near Giorno's mouth and suddenly there's a grasshopper crawling around Abbachio's bladder zone, they would def figure something out. Then one of them tries to strike it and oops, Giorno knocks a dude out and it comes off as an attack

By directly drinking and no one of them quite understanding what Stand ability could make your teeth into jellyfish, it's more mysterious, less antagonistic and Mista thinks it's hilarous

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
the audio mixing for when they realized they're being attacked on the boat was dope. Also the ending music. The entire ep really

Toplowtech posted:

Also spoiler for the book readers: next week should be the dance.

:yeshaha:

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.

Expect My Mom posted:

Everyone knew what Abacchio was doing. and seeing the piss go near Giorno's mouth and suddenly there's a grasshopper crawling around Abbachio's bladder zone, they would def figure something out. Then one of them tries to strike it and oops, Giorno knocks a dude out and it comes off as an attack

By directly drinking and no one of them quite understanding what Stand ability could make your teeth into jellyfish, it's more mysterious, less antagonistic and Mista thinks it's hilarous

But he could have turned the grasshopper back into piss and then Abbachio would have pissed himself.

ArmyOfMidgets, please stab your gf with an arrow, she clearly has the creative thinking needed to become a strong stand user.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

remember that today's episode is brought to you by prittas and sparite

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Josuke Higashikata posted:

the episode is legit perfect

I can't get over how perfect the music was so each part, especially at the end

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
God the anime is sooooo good so far. I forgot how much of the early stuff is about "we gotta stop the drug dealers... for the kids!!"

Madtrixr
Nov 27, 2010

My favorite little touch is before Giorno drinks the piss, you can hear a faint "gold experience is doing a thing" noise.

Also the way the colors were going nuts on the boat? gently caress man what a good show, there was even some kind of filter there too, big paranoia signifier, very effective.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Expect My Mom posted:

I read that as "intensely gently caress each other" on a first glance and I know this is supposed to be the gayest JoJo part but that seemed a little excessive until I read it again.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
I'd be down with your version of this arc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JDRockefeller
Apr 26, 2010
I like how Narancia looks and sounds half asleep. Watching the anime when having originally read the bad scanlations gives me such a better vibe for the characters.