Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Catastrophe posted:

As much as I love people crapping on cretin chuds, I'm sick of this "STAY TUNED AND PAY ATTENTION TO ME" clickbait

But Wohl revelation number 13 will shock you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Dr.Caligari posted:

I just got this in my mailbox (Ohio resident) and now I really can't wait to vote

The inside has a picture of Matryoshka dolls with Bernie, Hillary's and Cordray's face on them , naturally.

At some point in the chud feedback loop there must be someone that knows Hillary is the absolute furthest thing from communist.

Just like, surely, some republicans know the Guatemalan caravan isn't comprised entirely of ISIS supersoldiers trained in underground Antifa laboratories to steal your home with taxes.

So how much of chud rhetoric is "well obviously I don't believe this, but because you're stupid as gently caress YOU will believe this"?

100% of republicans are either retards or grifters. I'd really like to know the ratio, though.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1058453851215482880

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
The GOP has been killing my mailbox the last week.

Yesterday I got a semi-threatening one that had IT IS YOUR CIVIC DUTY TO VOTE printed in large bold letters

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

100% of republicans are either retards or grifters. I'd really like to know the ratio, though.

six of one, half a dozen of the other

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dr.Caligari posted:

I just got this in my mailbox (Ohio resident) and now I really can't wait to vote

The inside has a picture of Matryoshka dolls with Bernie, Hillary's and Cordray's face on them , naturally.

Idk if they sent that to be anti-Cordray but that would make me more likely to vote for him tbh

quote:

DONALD TRUMP JR. SAYS HE’S WORRIED MUELLER WILL ‘TOTALLY FABRICATE’ CHARGES AGAINST HIM

lmao sure buddy. Already trying to spin the incoming charges.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

My vote is 70/30 or so

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

loving :lol:

https://mobile.twitter.com/PastorDScott/status/1058458772455206913

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

CIA-for-hire, lmao.

e: linked wrong thing. This:

https://mobile.twitter.com/EvanGoldman17/status/1029186637379465216

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://twitter.com/SteveGliwa/status/1058462365128253440

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1058463984389705733

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

I'll have the premium package, please *winks*

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

:allears:

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

At some point in the chud feedback loop there must be someone that knows Hillary is the absolute furthest thing from communist.

Just like, surely, some republicans know the Guatemalan caravan isn't comprised entirely of ISIS supersoldiers trained in underground Antifa laboratories to steal your home with taxes.

So how much of chud rhetoric is "well obviously I don't believe this, but because you're stupid as gently caress YOU will believe this"?

It used to be that all of the R politicians were wink winking at the unwashed masses who bought in on the FOX News/AM Radio grift. The last 5 years or so there has been a wave of people who are completely bought in on the grift running for office and winning. You watched the last gasp of Republicans who were aware of the grift when you had the NeverTrump people, but now their base is so loving bought in they have to either capitulate to the grift or be primaried by someone who does. The vast majority of the party now is just all in on this poo poo.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/GregStohr/status/1058467092649992195

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

he's not wrong

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1058467261625917442

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
more than desegregation?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

LOL that GW picking a right wing justice ruins everything because he wasn't far right.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

This is true they want Mitch to keep getting what he wants.

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

MunchE posted:

It used to be that all of the R politicians were wink winking at the unwashed masses who bought in on the FOX News/AM Radio grift. The last 5 years or so there has been a wave of people who are completely bought in on the grift running for office and winning. You watched the last gasp of Republicans who were aware of the grift when you had the NeverTrump people, but now their base is so loving bought in they have to either capitulate to the grift or be primaried by someone who does. The vast majority of the party now is just all in on this poo poo.

LMAO if only there was an allegory about someone being destroyed by their own monster that the money republicans could have learned from.

Or maybe a giant list of fables and myths about doing something you shouldn't because it has repercussions.

Anyways, it's going to own when the families of Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell and everyone at Fox News are eaten alive by roving bandits.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Is this one of those Google dream things

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

duuuuuuude.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
LMAOOOOOOOO the south and midwest is loving toast

https://twitter.com/nycjim/status/1058457110189694976?s=19

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Red Grave?

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

wasn't fent already like 100x more potent than heroin

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
overdoses have gone up 500% in a decade

good job

Neco
Mar 13, 2005

listen

CIA for pay :)

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

The Illuminazi

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Methanar posted:

wasn't fent already like 100x more potent than heroin

Yep. Fentanyl is so potent that cops are overdosing just from handling the bags with bare skin.

Like by weight it's one of the most lethal substances on earth.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

lmao in the comments they find out the "writer" of the article hasn't published anything else. and his photo is a model with a different name.

corncob writing his own articles to make his fake company seem cool.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

lmao goodbye West Virginia we hardly knew ya (if it weren't for the hundreds of Cleetus Safari articles in prestigious newsprint)

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Dead Beef posted:

overdoses have gone up 500% in a decade

good job

imagine if the murder rates were as high as all three combined. what would be done/said

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

MunchE posted:

Way back in the before times around 2007 or 08 when the Tea Party shitshow really got going someone predicted that the GOP's promotion of the movement for short term gains would ultimately backfire. I think the ending thought of the post was something like, "In the end the establishment Republicans won't be able to control this poo poo golem they've created and it will destroy them." Wish I could find the original post since it was eerily prophetic. However it also underestimated how abysmally loving stupid this would all get.

EmbryoSteve posted:

imagine if the murder rates were as high as all three combined. what would be done/said

Would depend on the demographics of the dead and whether or not the item causing death is from an industry with a lobby group.

Fabulousity fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Nov 2, 2018

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

EmbryoSteve posted:

republican hand wringing about Democrats coming to take you guns away, increases gun/ammo sales, that’s pretty much it

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

christ on a bike

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

It looks just like the music videos to Ministry's latest album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjEC49hTitI

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Man the SC sure is loving this potus

https://twitter.com/lawrencehurley/...ingawful.com%2F

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

EmbryoSteve posted:

Fun fact: the #1 cause of injury related death in the US is opiate overdose, which beats out vehicle collisions, firearms, falls, and every other trauma.

In 2016 prescription opiates were a $400B business.

One of the biggest recipients for campaign contributions from the big 3 opiate manufacturers (McKesson, Cardinal Health, AmerisourceBergen) is Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) who on Tuesday will very likely win a senate seat, replacing Bob Corker.

The opiate crisis is extremely here to stay.