Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What kind of cocoon are you in right now?
This poll is closed.
bitterness and resentment 501 25.13%
the one from Final Fantasy 13 275 13.79%
buttered mess of resent mints 159 7.97%
TRUEMP 126 6.32%
the liberal media bubble 273 13.69%
hell 660 33.10%
Total: 1994 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

also goons, if you're food insecure and hungry or have some pressing need and not enough cash, send either myself or Plinkey a PM to get a bit of help from the goon solidarity fund: https://gofundme.com/buy-poor-goons-foods

nobody but Plinkey and/or myself will ever know, and also you can message the fund from the page

also if ur fuckin rich or whatever feel free to donate to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

juche avocado posted:

i am SHOCKED to hear about casual misogyny on the left,

It's not misogyny if she's loving retarded

She married Trump and got cucked by her stepdaughter qed

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

haha excellent page snipe

thanks to all you very generous goons for keeping the fund going

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Kav was too drunk to vote

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

I strongly doubt it but lmao if he becomes a moderate because he's worried that going full chud will get him impeached, it's the sort of twist 2018 would throw up at the end

Yep! I'd like to game with y'all but I'm not a huge fan of PoE and frankly I just don't really game much anymore. PS2 was some kind of weird aberration that totally consumed me

also lmao at the roads thing, don't worry I'm sure the state GOP are already preparing yet another regressive gas tax, the proceeds of which will not actually be spent on roads

Does PoE stand for Pillars of Eternity or some other game? I haven't on steam much lately but will hop on more and we can try to schedule beers. I'm on there under the same name as here if we aren't steam friends.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

that's a cool band wait...
props to that guy

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

i love beer

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
anyone got a suggestionf or a fun mixed drink? need it for plans tonight

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Oh great, now a million nerds are going to compare Trump to Godfrey Dragonfart or whatever.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

cumshitter posted:

Whiskey

Or a whiskey sour with foamy egg white

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
lol there's a Jewish art gallery in my neighborhood doing an open house tonight and they have to have an armed guard at the door because TRUMP

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Kav is gon a deliver some reasonable rulings so he can keep his head once he rules trump is above the law and can get 3 4 69 terms

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

cumshitter posted:

cum + poo poo + whisky, ice optional

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Vernii posted:

Does PoE stand for Pillars of Eternity or some other game? I haven't on steam much lately but will hop on more and we can try to schedule beers. I'm on there under the same name as here if we aren't steam friends.

Path of Exile I think? I played it once or twice with them but I just don't really click with the ARPG style anymore. I'm pretty sure we are, drop me a line! My steam name is same as this

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

jacob wohl ascending from junk(ie)-tier must-always-be-described-in-a-way-that-reveals-you-have-brain-problems trump chronicle character to a 15 Minute Fame-haver who i can now discuss with normal people and expect to get somewhere-- it owns

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

shovelbum posted:

:thu k:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

juche avocado posted:

i am SHOCKED to hear about casual misogyny on the left,

u think everythings misogyny

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

cumshitter posted:

hmmm....

DONALD TRUMP

*shake shake shake*

MALORT N PUDD

:hmmyes:

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Good soup! posted:

i love beer

:beerpal:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

melania loving sucks n was pushing birther poo poo gently caress her shes a terrible person

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i need something girly and/or gay guys come on cut it out with the frothed egg cum stuff

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

sloppo posted:

hmmm....

DONALD TRUMP

*shake shake shake*

MALORT N PUDD

:hmmyes:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

shovelbum posted:

:smallbarf:

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

cumshitter posted:

i need something girly and/or gay guys come on cut it out with the frothed egg cum stuff

sazerac

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

cumshitter posted:

Whiskey sours are girly enough cum on

Gin and juice and put on Snoop dog

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

I wouldn't call it girly or gay specifically nor would i anything really it's just a good cocktail

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

cumshitter posted:

just take a list of all the girl drink drunk drinks to a bar and see if any of them actually exist

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

the idea of a "girly drink" is highly problemaTIC

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
Lemon drops are good

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

cumshitter posted:

sex on the beach

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Calibanibal posted:

the idea of a "girly drink" is highly problemaTIC

i never thought of it that way. i hate kids in the hall now

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

Negronis are pink and they're pretty awesome

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

they're trying to re establish some legitimacy before they go full fash

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Turdfuzz posted:

u think everythings misogyny

u don't need my connoisseur's eye to correctly assume that someone's description of a facebook comment section as animatedly sexist is true

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
*slaps lowtax on the spine* buy yourself somethin nice

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Turdfuzz posted:

melania loving sucks n was pushing birther poo poo gently caress her shes a terrible person

Also this

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/15/us/politics/trumps-inaugural-committee-paid-26-million-to-first-ladys-friend.html

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Turdfuzz posted:

no poo poo alternately also yes

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ChristsDickWorship posted:

Negronis are pink and they're pretty awesome

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

juche avocado posted:

jacob wohl ascending from junk(ie)-tier must-always-be-described-in-a-way-that-reveals-you-have-brain-problems trump chronicle character to a 15 Minute Fame-haver who i can now discuss with normal people and expect to get somewhere-- it owns

yeah it rules when you can talk about these things and people have heard about them instead of having to explain why something is hilarious or horrifying in a way that makes you sound like an insane nerd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i was thinking something more along the lines of a squashed strawberry alleycate thanks for nothing, jerks

• Locked thread