Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What kind of cocoon are you in right now?
This poll is closed.
bitterness and resentment 501 25.13%
the one from Final Fantasy 13 275 13.79%
buttered mess of resent mints 159 7.97%
TRUEMP 126 6.32%
the liberal media bubble 273 13.69%
hell 660 33.10%
Total: 1994 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

DryGoods posted:

joke's on you, dad. it's me

I thought I loving grounded you for a month from TV, ipad and computer for breaking my TV you little rear end in a top hat.*

* This actually just happened with my child with autism (and CP, ADHD & epliepsy) this last weekend. He threw his iPad at my plasma TV and shattered it. I heard a crack from the bedroom then "Did I shatter it.", "Yeah, you shattered it.", "I SHATTERED IT *WAILING NOISES*". He thought I was going to kill him. The thought did cross my mind for a few seconds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

cumshitter posted:

thanks sometimes i wake up hungover from those and i feel a little embarrassed but im just gonna power through now

Yeah we all have posts like that

It's the brilliant miasma that makes up c spam

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

we are all in this together and if we dobt have each other it doesnt mayter what we do have

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

ShriekingMarxist posted:

they screen it at their crazy eyes wide shut parties, everyone is in grotesque masquerade and they're elbowing for room on the couch in front of the TV with people having an orgy

god dang. just the thought of Carl Reiner's wet dick flopping all over the place as Jerry Lewis makes fart sounds behind a nazi's back on the screen in the background

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
Our friends with autistic kids were like "Oh, that's your first, how adorable. We're on our fourth."

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Squizzle posted:

we are all in this together and if we dobt have each other it doesnt mayter what we do have

I got yer booty hole squizzle.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Squizzle posted:

cheers big fella

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

RandomBlue posted:

I got yer booty hole squizzle.

true, true

twoday
May 4, 2005

ShriekingMarxist posted:

That's crazy and beautiful

Keep in mind this happened in Europe with two people who immigrated here

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

you are all beautiful where it counts

twoday
May 4, 2005

Squizzle posted:

Squizzle, you're alright

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Squizzle posted:

true, true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SmFBhvmrmU

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
If I had kids I would take them to the Andes mountains and teach them to raise guinea pigs and llamas

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

if you ever get invited to the day the clown cried you literally have an obligation to film it for us

im blacklisted from entertainment for calling my boss a cumshitter and nobody i know is important enough to have access to it. didnt mean to give that impression

like i know the voice of homer and hes just a chill guy who i never talk simpsons with. ive worked on small projects with him and the actors he has hired treat me like poo poo out of some weird competitive spirit but idgaf because dan is a family friend and not someone im trying to use to advance my career

the last project i helped him on was like 5 years ago now. thats when i landed my current job, which i actualy like. i was pretty excited about it because it was a huge step up from predatory lending

this actor comes up to me after hearing me talk about the new job in button fly jeans he bought 50 pounds ago, and he cant even get the last two buttons up. hes using a belt he poked holes into himself to keep his pants up, and on top of that hes an hour late for rehearsal

he tells me the following: "Lol giving up on the dream huh? Well let me tell you what happened recently: I got called in for a screen test and 5 minutes in they realized they were thinking of someone else and called the wrong person in. They still paid me $200."

yeah, really making that struggling LA actor lifestyle seem really attractive

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Squizzle posted:

i love you too

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Squizzle posted:

there are wonders and glories in human nature and every single fucjin day cspam pulls them into bright light and shows us all the strength and kindness that is w/in our essential nature and urges us to express it more fully w/in ourselves

so thabk you friendos

Piss

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

white sauce posted:

If I had kids I would take them to the Andes mountains and teach them to raise guinea pigs and llamas

that sounds like a nice dream

lotta nice sounding dreams lately

twoday
May 4, 2005

Al! should get IK status if there is some way to prove that the CIA considered them as a C-SPAM leader

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Squizzle posted:

hopefully i can feel this in the morning, cheers squizz

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
sometimes ill randomly meet actors i worked with on small side projects, as like a gopher and assistant, and I'll be like, "Hey! Will, right!? How you been?"

then they'll rattle off their entire resume for the past 3 years and just monologue at me and ill be like, "Yeah, doing boring finance stuff. Bought a condo in the valley, just doing the ol' 9 to 5. Helped a clueless old lady do a spousal rollover for her IRA but I won't bore you with the details." and i like to watch their hearts drop out of their chest

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

cumshitter posted:

im blacklisted from entertainment for calling my boss a cumshitter and nobody i know is important enough to have access to it. didnt mean to give that impression

like i know the voice of homer and hes just a chill guy who i never talk simpsons with. ive worked on small projects with him and the actors he has hired treat me like poo poo out of some weird competitive spirit but idgaf because dan is a family friend and not someone im trying to use to advance my career

the last project i helped him on was like 5 years ago now. thats when i landed my current job, which i actualy like. i was pretty excited about it because it was a huge step up from predatory lending

this actor comes up to me after hearing me talk about the new job in button fly jeans he bought 50 pounds ago, and he cant even get the last two buttons up. hes using a belt he poked holes into himself to keep his pants up, and on top of that hes an hour late for rehearsal

he tells me the following: "Lol giving up on the dream huh? Well let me tell you what happened recently: I got called in for a screen test and 5 minutes in they realized they were thinking of someone else and called the wrong person in. They still paid me $200."

yeah, really making that struggling LA actor lifestyle seem really attractive

I've got an aunt on my wife's side that did wardrobe for Back to the Future 2 and a couple other movies (and some shows) I recognize but retired years ago. That doesn't help me or you but I think it's pretty loving cool.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
actors are, nearly universally, terrible people. except for the chicago transplants i know who somehow retained their humanity

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch9ntxAwI00

The world is holy! The soul is holy! The skin is holy!
The nose is holy! The tongue and cock and hand
and rear end in a top hat holy!
Everything is holy! everybody's holy! everywhere is
holy! everyday is in eternity! Everyman's an
angel!

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
2Dcat was the agent tasked with investigating CSPAM, but he turned rogue and is protecting us from the inside. One man's mission, coming this fall on fox: Piss Tape Confidential

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

cumshitter posted:

sometimes ill randomly meet actors i worked with on small side projects, as like a gopher and assistant, and I'll be like, "Hey! Will, right!? How you been?"

then they'll rattle off their entire resume for the past 3 years and just monologue at me and ill be like, "Yeah, doing boring finance stuff. Bought a condo in the valley, just doing the ol' 9 to 5. Helped a clueless old lady do a spousal rollover for her IRA but I won't bore you with the details." and i like to watch their hearts drop out of their chest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYsvyIGH_Zc

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I remember one week they made cumshitter an IK because he’s a capitalist cuck and he got wasted on a Saturday afternoon or something and just started probating everyone who was posting in the trump thread and I wanted to get probed along with the rest of my insurgent comrades so I says to Cumshitter “YOURE A CAPUTALIST CUCK” and he said “true” and didn’t probe me :shrug;

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

RandomBlue posted:

I've got an aunt on my wife's side that did wardrobe for Back to the Future 2 and a couple other movies (and some shows) I recognize but retired years ago. That doesn't help me or you but I think it's pretty loving cool.

did she steal any clothes?

i knew a PA on that dumb Mentalist show where they turned strip mall psychic tricks into plot points and i asked her to steal a vest for me

i have a lot of vests and i cant wait to mix and match them with my LA winter jackets

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Goddamn the mods

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Given Al!'s fantastic .gif animations, I could see them coming to that conclusion.

Guardians/parents of differently abled persons, do you basically just consign every destructible item of value in your home to eventual replacement the second you buy it? How do you encourage your child/ward to not gently caress poo poo up?

Full disclosure: I've only recently gotten a handle on managing the feelings of non-differently-abled adults and even then it's a struggle to remain mindful and patient.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

when is white sauce becoming ik??

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

white sauce posted:

Goddamn the mods

iks arent mods!!!

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

cumshitter posted:

did she steal any clothes?

i knew a PA on that dumb Mentalist show where they turned strip mall psychic tricks into plot points and i asked her to steal a vest for me

i have a lot of vests and i cant wait to mix and match them with my LA winter jackets

She was here this summer visiting but I never asked her. She did Peggy Sue Got Married and Pleasantville as well. She's a pretty cool lady.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

cumshitter posted:

actors are, nearly universally, terrible people. except for the chicago transplants i know who somehow retained their humanity

i lived in chicago all throughout my twenties and if theres one thing i can say about chicago actors its this: they are ALL, without fail, ready to tell you about what they just worked on in improv olympics

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

hey guys thank you for being a really good place for a political nerd leftist to loosen up and get some decorum-free yucks and stay informed this thread is real good and so are you mostly

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

DryGoods posted:

when is white sauce becoming ik??

He'll always be an idiot in my heart.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

cumshitter posted:

:kingsley:

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

GrimGypsy posted:

hey guys thank you for being a really good place for a political nerd leftist to loosen up and get some decorum-free yucks and stay informed this thread is real good and so are you mostly

Cop spotted.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

RandomBlue posted:

Cop spotted.

maybe he only became a cop after he killed a cop and took his badge

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

trump shits his pants every single day he's making GBS threads those pants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU