Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

red19fire posted:

It’s kind of incredible that we haven’t heard about the piss tape in like... months. Ol’ Two Scoops has been on such a tear of lols no ones mentioned that he hired prostitutes who look like his daughter to piss on a bed in the Moscow Hilton.

Listen. I'm sorry to have to convey this. At this point, that tape could come out on Fox News and be played on a 24 hour loop forever and no one, no one who matters will still think ol' soup brained garbage pants has done anything wrong. The next day, """""Christian""""" leaders would take to the waves and scream that the bible ACTUALLY encourages adultery. Wait for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

The Archaic posted:

I feel like this week has somehow been probably one of the stupidest weeks in ages, with the fuckin Jacob Wohl kid self owning in such a spectacular and profoundly retarded way, to me it's almost eclipsed the piss tape. At this point I doubt it would have any effect on anything.

Does anyone outside of twitter care about that stuff? Mostly people are still pretending the republicans are acting in good faith.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Catastrophe posted:

Listen. I'm sorry to have to convey this. At this point, that tape could come out on Fox News and be played on a 24 hour loop forever and no one, no one who matters will still think ol' soup brained garbage pants has done anything wrong. The next day, """""Christian""""" leaders would take to the waves and scream that the bible ACTUALLY encourages adultery. Wait for it.

This is true.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Burt Sexual posted:

This is true.

Let he who does not want to gently caress his own daughter hold back the first bone

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Fabulousity posted:

Way back in the before times around 2007 or 08 when the Tea Party shitshow really got going someone predicted that the GOP's promotion of the movement for short term gains would ultimately backfire. I think the ending thought of the post was something like, "In the end the establishment Republicans won't be able to control this poo poo golem they've created and it will destroy them." Wish I could find the original post since it was eerily prophetic. However it also underestimated how abysmally loving stupid this would all get.

So if the Tea Party movement evolved into Trumpism in a decade, what will Trumpism evolve into with another decade? :ohdear:

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
It's crazy how they paint themselves to be the rebels, when in fact they have always been the evil empire.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Ya almost got me!

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

another decade

lmao.

just....lol

I like your optimism.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The Archaic posted:

I feel like this week has somehow been probably one of the stupidest weeks in ages, with the fuckin Jacob Wohl kid self owning in such a spectacular and profoundly retarded way, to me it's almost eclipsed the piss tape. At this point I doubt it would have any effect on anything.

Don't forget

Woden
May 6, 2006
Remember when people thought 2016 was the worst year because a bunch of celebrities died?

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Woden posted:

Remember when people thought 2016 was the worst year because a bunch of celebrities died?

WRONG CELEBRITY DIED.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
From the other thread
https://twitter.com/rightwingwatch/status/1058442443677450241?s=21

Is Alex Jones Trump’s spirit animal?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

quote:

Anyway, I think I'd be a great class president, so, uh... who wants to eat "chimini-changas" next year? Not me.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

So if the Tea Party movement evolved into Trumpism in a decade, what will Trumpism evolve into with another decade? :ohdear:

Nuclear Mega Death

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Hopefully mulch after they get fed head-first into woodchippers.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Fallout 4 but the Brotherhood of Steel are open carry mall ninja nazis and the railroad are pepe nazis trying to smuggle anime.

red sampson
Oct 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/beto-orourke-undercover-video-ted-cruz_us_5bdca1fde4b09d43e31edb65?utm_source=reddit.com

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/414551-cruz-suggests-orourke-campaign-money-is-funding-migrant-caravan

https://botsentinel.com/tweet-archive?s=beto

As of writing this, the night of November the 2nd, there are currently three URLs on this fake story trending on Hamilton 68. It is rare for a single topic to be on the trending list multiple times.

Web archive version of the 1st url, 2nd, and 3rd on this topic.

For those unaware, the conservative group Project Veritas claims to have gone undercover in Beto's campaign and caught staffers illegally giving money to the migrant caravan. Numerous rightwing and conspiracy websites ran stories on it. Turns out, the staffers were actually donating to a legal charity in the US that helps immigrants seeking asylum.

Not only have Russian and American trolls/bots been promoting this fake news, but Ted Cruz himself repeated the false claim at a speech today.

To view some examples of trollbot tweets on this subject, visit Bot Sentinel's tweet archive here.

Cruz must be in some serious trouble if he needs this much help.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Keep_Track/comments/9tqh53/russian_and_american_trollsbots_are_promoting/

Cruz gonna lose.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

red sampson posted:

Cruz gonna lose.

Actually he won't.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
yea this is hell dimension sooo

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

literal death cult

NoWake
Dec 28, 2008

College Slice

MrMojok posted:

despact the fite
despact the fite
despact the fite

:shuckyes:

Soho Joe
Aug 11, 2006

the torment of existence
weighed against
the horror of nonbeing
Nap Ghost
Donaldj "I behave as if I have profound brain damage" Trunk

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Soho Joe posted:

Donaldj "I behave as if I have profound brain damage" Trunk

Lmao @ behave as if

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Catastrophe posted:

The next day, """""Christian""""" leaders would take to the waves and scream that the bible ACTUALLY encourages adultery. Wait for it.

Hey, if it's fine for Reagan, Gingrich, Giuliani and McCain, just add him to the list.
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Adultery#Self-proclaimed_conservative_Christians_who_have_committed_adultery

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

WaryWarren posted:

Make is pretty for a CHUD :(

“If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Oldstench posted:

Actually he won't.

https://twitter.com/tbonier/status/1057097823953567744?s=19

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
Twitter: Richard Spencer is cool and good

Also Twitter:

https://twitter.com/_brittanyv/status/1058463125593186304?s=19

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
https://twitter.com/rvawonk/status/1058688733145452545?s=21

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1058702961730306049?s=19

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Who's Kavanough?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Oldstench posted:

Who's Kavanough?

Some dude who was in the news for a bit about 35 years ago.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Lol...Trump is president and frat boy #3 is a SJ XD.

But no this activist being made out to be all the accusers is very bad. Shame. Sad.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

How are we living in a world where people are so loving stupid and lacking in self awareness that the President if the United States can tweet a Game of Thrones meme to make himself look cool and the populous en masse don’t immediately kill themselves from embarrassment

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
He's an authentic moron, which resonates with his base and the electorate. It's like they elected a shitfaced trustfund lout to pilot the plane and they're cheering and hollering as he's shouting obscenities and absurd poo poo over the intercom while the plane is on the way down.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Stoatbringer posted:

Some dude who was in the news for a bit about 35 years ago.

Oh you mean Kavanaugh. Kavanough must be someone else who was wrongfully accused of rape because our bigly smart and hugely virile POTUS would certainly check the spelling of his name before tweeting, right?

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
Poor Clint Kavanope

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
The tweet is gone but it will be back with the same misspelling because our president is retarded

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Remember that Jack (@jack) Dorsey is a literal neo-nazi?

That's not a tweet linking Gillum to the shooting. That's editors at the website.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/yashar/status/1058725031021174789

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

gently caress this stupid rear end loving timeline