Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Devor posted:

Who do we bug to get the thread title fixed

Literally just hit the report button. It's a good way to get thread titles changed if you have a fun idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

About your father. If it's any help, he's in the ground now. Sure, it's bad news for him. But on the other hand, it's party time for all those little worms.
No, you want a +magazine capacity riven for the Penta. It is the only weapon that has a visual change for that, and it is great.
https://i.redd.it/nr2gf68ozmo11.jpg

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

It is a visual representation of your Penta love.

Malkof
Oct 13, 2001

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Takkaryx posted:

I'M SORRY WHAT

I CAN'T HEAR YOU, WHAT?

Welp I guess I have a new forma/kuva blackhole to toss my time into.
I mean it can't worse then the mutalist quanta I tried to make work?

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Building and leveling the tonkor was regrettable. Is there a way to test weapons before building them?

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived

Malkof posted:

Welp I guess I have a new forma/kuva blackhole to toss my time into.
I mean it can't worse then the mutalist quanta I tried to make work?

hind riven babey :getin:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Bholder posted:

I heard good things about the prisma Gorgon, is it worth getting, especially if I have a riven for it?

Where the P. Grakata is good at delivering a lot of bullets quickly with some status and a good amount of crit, the Prisma Gorgon is good at delivering a lesser amount of bullets with a lot more crit.

Takes some time to spool up, like the Tenora, but with the right increases to crit and crit damage, you'll mulch through whatever way the gun's pointing. I'd recommend Shred on this.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

We Know Catheters posted:

Building and leveling the tonkor was regrettable. Is there a way to test weapons before building them?

not really, but even the worst guns provide MR so taking them to 30 and then ignoring them forever is still a good thing to do

wid
Sep 7, 2005
Living in paradise (only bombed once)

We Know Catheters posted:

Tonkor used to be *the* king of primary back when it didn't have self damage. It's sad to see how far it had fallen. Even for static weapon for exploding infested running at the defense pod it has been replaced by so many alternatives.

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy

DoombatINC posted:

Once you're horny for the Penta, the only way forward is the Secura Penta and a crit riven. There is no known cure for Penta horniness :(

I've found the Zarr to be a superior explosive substitute! Now things explode with only 1 click.

Magus42
Jan 12, 2007

Oh no you di'n't

Devor posted:

Who do we bug to get the thread title fixed

Should we just plan a new one?

Warframe: Fortuna Favors the Bold

sushibandit
Feb 12, 2009

Tossing adaptation on nova to let her build resists while 1 is up also works, and keeps her from instantly exploding when 1 gets down to the last few balls.

I'm just upset DE didn't make it a drat exilus mod, even if the DR was lower, like say 75 instead of 90.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

wid posted:

Tonkor used to be *the* king of primary back when it didn't have self damage. It's sad to see how far it had fallen. Even for static weapon for exploding infested running at the defense pod it has been replaced by so many alternatives.

The grenades bouncing all over the place made trying to kill anything unbearable.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

They could have just stuck self damage on. Instead they stuck self damage on AND nerfed it

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012
Gotta love it when you get that last piece for your Gram Prime to drop, and then some dope at the end of the mission just drops forcing a host transfer, which fails and means you don't get anything. :(

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Magus42 posted:

Should we just plan a new one?

Warframe: Fortuna Favors the Bold

Warframe: Now With Fetch

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Warframe: Poop Hunters, Baby

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

njsykora posted:

Warframe: Now With Fetch

Warframe: We Made Fetch Happen

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.
Warframe: Fortuna Grakata! Such a wonderful phrase

Sarpsa
Nov 17, 2012
Warframe: Bugs will be added later this year.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

warframe: de just give us the loving update and not songs about poop

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Lol, these titles are all good

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH

Devor posted:

DelphiAegis
Jun 21, 2010

Devor posted:

Not emptyquoting this, really I'm not.

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice

Devor posted:

We're done here. No one else need apply.

Would be nice if they'd go all 'New Vegas' with companions, and let us have a mech and a meat companion at the same time.

Don't expect that with fortuna, but maybe with the much delayed 'pet rebalance', when they let us get dogs without wiping out colonies of them and burning down their nests.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Devor posted:

:allears:

Blacktooth
Apr 13, 2007

Devor posted:

I am ashamed to say the best I could come up with was "Not two, Not Three, but Fortuna."

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Devor posted:

:hmmyes:

I think it's a little premature since, you know, it's not out yet, but once it is I'll put a request in.

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Helter Skelter posted:

:hmmyes:

I think it's a little premature since, you know, it's not out yet, but once it is I'll put a request in.

If DE can run banner ads for Fortuna for months in advance, we can have an early title.

Rorac
Aug 19, 2011

:stare:

Why did I wait this long to build the Staticor.

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy

The God of Rivens smiled upon me this day

McKilligan fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Nov 3, 2018

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Devor posted:

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~

Devor posted:

We have a winner. :golfclap:

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013
Oh wow, Plague Star is actually way less complicated then I thought it would be. I'm already max rank and got the Plague Kripath blueprint I was worried I'd miss out on. I was expecting something as inexplicable as Eidelons but, no, it's just a normal bounty but you can make Lephantis appear.

Got some new mods out of it too! And this thing called Hunter Munitions, which is apparently amazing?

Flytrap fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Nov 3, 2018

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Flytrap posted:

Oh wow, Plague Star is actually way less complicated then I thought it would be. I'm already max rank and got the Plague Kripath blueprint I was worried I'd miss out on. I was expecting something as inexplicable as Eidelons but, no, it's just a normal bounty but you can make Lephantis appear.

Got some new mods out of it too! And this thing called Hunter Munitions, which everyone tells me is amazing.

Hunter Munitions makes your crits also be slash procs, so your crits are now even more damaging. On a rapid fire crit weapon where you're critting constantly those can stack up fast even with just a 30% chance.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Basically do you like to watch people spray all their blood out and die in a rapid stream of numbers? If yes, Hunter Munitions will do you good.

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

I have a Gorgon riven and I grabbed the Prisma Gorgon. I have a good/decent Riven (+cold, +153% crit chance, +punch through, -mag size) for it so I'm keen to try it out. I may reroll a few times to see if I can get something slightly better.

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013

njsykora posted:

Hunter Munitions makes your crits also be slash procs, so your crits are now even more damaging. On a rapid fire crit weapon where you're critting constantly those can stack up fast even with just a 30% chance.

Night10194 posted:

Basically do you like to watch people spray all their blood out and die in a rapid stream of numbers? If yes, Hunter Munitions will do you good.

Well my Supra Vandal is getting a very special treat.

Might try to grind out a few more just to hold onto for after the event for easy plat.

Oh and while on the subject of Hunter mods: It's totally bullshit that Khora's Venari can't use the set bonus for them. I don't care that the Venari is part of her kit, it's still a kitty dammit.

Flytrap fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Nov 3, 2018

Double Plus Undead
Dec 24, 2010

Flytrap posted:

Oh and while on the subject of Hunter mods: It's totally bullshit that Khora's Venari can't use the set bonus for them. I don't care that the Venari is part of her kit, it's still a kitty dammit.

I can only assume this is DE pretending to care about game balance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Jordas Golem is making me do something I thought I'd never do: Farming Archwing guns and mods.