Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

goddamn I cannot wait for Zuck 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
time to monetize a racist conspiracy theory

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Darkman Fanpage posted:

is it several years ago already?

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Rated PG-34 posted:

nice. let a thousand balloons free. i thought we were running out of helium tho

Hydrogen is both more buoyant and more flammable. Probably works even better.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Darkman Fanpage posted:

ill take judaism for 500 alex

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
facebook rules

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Nanomashoes posted:

Hydrogen is both more buoyant and more flammable. Probably works even better.

Do you want the balloon to rise fast?

Mix in some oxygen to get that buoyancy closer to neutral.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

also add a heat source to combine the powers of blimps and hot air balloons

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shear Modulus posted:

also add a heat source to combine the powers of blimps and hot air balloons

dont forget the copious amounts of iron and aluminum in the balloon skin. Fun for the whole family

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
A spark generator would kill two birds with one stone by jamming communications with the drone.

im depressed lol
Mar 12, 2013

cunts are still running the show.

i would have never known about brand-twitter until this thread and i thought the steakuhms posting was a unique thing.

gently caress brand-twitter.

edit whoops i meant to quote an actual bran done but whatever

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

nazi jack bought & shut down vine because it was more popular among black people than twittter was. now twitter is getting p popular so i wonder what hes gonna do now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bmA_XZHdZo

this is the Tim & Eric remake but its ok imo

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

holy poo poo roflmao

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Azathoth posted:

is it several years ago already?

Yes, it's 1903

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

sorry wrong url

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG_MjXjYWt8

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
sorry for reddit but

https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/9tquio/car_rental_service_refuses_to_provide_a_physical/

quote:

Car rental service refuses to provide a physical key, forcing you to rely solely on a cell phone app to unlock and start the vehicle. Due to traveling to an area with no cell service, I was unable to access the car, had to pay for an hour+ cab ride home, and charged for the vehicle recovery

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Zipcar?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
a similar service, they say, yeah

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
ive seen one in town that is exclusively for fancy cars like beemers, i wanna egg them so bad

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
you talking about Reach?

when you sign up for that service you immediately undergo a facial recognition scan to complete the registration.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

got any sevens posted:

ive seen one in town that is exclusively for fancy cars like beemers, i wanna egg them so bad

Be the change

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

you talking about Reach?

when you sign up for that service you immediately undergo a facial recognition scan to complete the registration.

it really bothers me how aggressively all these corporations are pushing facial recognition

ubiquitous adaption of facial recognition tech by authoritarian or authoritarian-trending states is peak cyberpunk dystopia

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The tech companies are basically villains already and I see no reason it's not going to get worse. Nerds are terrible.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/HoldMyBluntt/status/1058235372235239426/video/1

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

yeah but this owns

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

DiscountDildos posted:

https://twitter.com/wef/status/1058675216027660288?s=19

There is ethical vehicular manslaughter under capitalism

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so
Poor cats. How the hell will a self driving car know that guy is a criminal so it can run them down?

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Moose-Alini posted:

Poor cats. How the hell will a self driving car know that guy is a criminal so it can run them down?

Skin tone.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Trademark black and white striped shirt, carrying bag with dollar sign on it.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

I voted to spare dogs and cats every time. Their blood is on your hands

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Pretty sure the simulation defined criminal as anyone who is jaywalking when I looked at it.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Nanomashoes posted:

Pretty sure the simulation defined criminal as anyone who is jaywalking when I looked at it.

How do they ID doctors/executives? And how do they distinguish pregnant women from fat women?

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Nanomashoes posted:

Makes sense. Research shows that jaywalking is a gateway crime. It's a hop, skip, and a jump from jaywalking to intravenous drug use to knifing orphans for kicks.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjZt48wSuXE

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

my only problem here is the laser is cooking that oil/flower too much

needs more laser r/d

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Strange, RoboCar is only supposed to have 3 prime directives, what's this fourth one about? It just says "racism".

sleeptalker has issued a correction as of 19:05 on Nov 5, 2018

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

univbee posted:

How do they ID doctors/executives? And how do they distinguish pregnant women from fat women?

Info from your chip

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
We're going to have a social scoring system like China where the car reads the rfid of the upcoming pedestrian and makes a split second decision whether to grease them or you based on that.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Moose-Alini posted:

you're thinking about it the wrong way

just make it illegal to be hit by a self-driving car. that way, anyone who gets run over is a criminal. PR problem solved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
what if I'm a pregnant jaywalker