Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

faces of death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Tracey’s of death

Murderist
Aug 30, 2013
Those Trump women are hideous

I'd rather be hosed by skellingtons

Murderist
Aug 30, 2013
Why do they all have the same necklaces

Is it some sort of anti-jew conspiracy

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Six gross white blondes wrapped in a pastry mixture of six thousand insane looking white mra salesmen, basted with cellular phones, garnished with one discreet black man, served over a bed of arugula.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

This is seriously some Stepford Wife poo poo :stare:

Is there a factory somewhere?

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

isn't halloween over?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Make America Strong Again

MASA

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Make America Strong
Again

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/1058879047281897474?s=19

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/williamlegate/status/1058952805405192192?s=19

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Wind turbines: ugly old dirty

Barbed wire: beautiful majestic inspirational

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Former DILF posted:

yeah lets just go ahead and become investigative journalists in the age of Khashoggi

lol are you invoking the murder of a journalist to justify why you don’t have to google something

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Calico Heart posted:

lol are you invoking the murder of a journalist to justify why you don’t have to google something

No you see...as soon as you look something up assassins will come and kill you. Why investigate when you can just sit, why sit when you can lie down, why lie down when you can sleep. - Lazy Smurf

frh
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/spookperson/status/1058916505994194944?s=19

sajobi
Feb 7, 2015

Close the world, Open the nExt
Are republicans hosed in the upcoming midterm elections? Also how obvious can trump be with those troops he is sending towards border, i bet even his supporters will see it for a stupid strongman gesture it is.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

My widdle boy is not a corn you take that back or I swear

*holding back tears*

I'm going to be mean to you, you, you SNOWFLAKE

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue described the Florida gubernatorial race between Republican Ron DeSantis and Democrat Andrew Gillum by using the word "cotton-pickin'" at a DeSantis rally Saturday.

"Public policy matters. Leadership matters," Sonny Perdue, President Trump's top agriculture official, said at a rally held in support of DeSantis, Politico reported.

"And that is why this election is so cotton-pickin' important to the state of Florida. I hope you all don't mess it up," Perdue continued.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Are there any idiots out there following his sagely advice?

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Tennessee has that.

It was passed by beloved #Resistance hero Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN), and, SURPRISE!, he owns the company that performs the tests.

Tennessee, pfft just take public transportation to the nearest DMV.

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Bigger crowd, most likely.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

SelenicMartian posted:

Are there any idiots out there following his sagely advice?

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://twitter.com/walshfreedom/status/1058874956136833025?s=21

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I mean on the one hand that's a great take on the other hand he's a garbage human ughhhhhhhhh I'm just so conflicted

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sajobi posted:

Are republicans hosed in the upcoming midterm elections? Also how obvious can trump be with those troops he is sending towards border, i bet even his supporters will see it for a stupid strongman gesture it is.

lol no. the deathcamps for democrats will be set up a week after midterms

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

sajobi posted:

Just lmao if in 2018 you don't realize that the average american jacks it furiously to any display of military power by the nation & by the supreme leader.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Imagine Obama directing the military around like this. There'd be militia chuds screaming bloody murder about the new world order and that unamerican ni... nasty bl.. Barack tyrant in the Whitehouse.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Outrail posted:

Barack tyrant

Mods, plz.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Methanar posted:

I don't really see the problem with voter ID laws tbh. If you're a normal adult, you should probably have some form of ID.

I have to show my ID to vote and it would be extremely weird if I didn't. I also think its weird if I don't get ID'd at the liquor store.

Lol these people are rippin you a new one, and some of them definitely read way more into what you said than what you said, but maybe the key to voter ID laws in the states is that they’re used as a tool to suppress demographics’ votes and then touted as “protecting are country” to automatically obtain the brainworm demographic buy-in.

Whereas in the county in which you and I reside they’re, like, reasonably implemented and not really a tool of suppression. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if it happened here and there, I would bet moolah that the USA has it much worse. Because that county is broken as hell.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I love that Joe Walsh gets a moment of clarity like, once every six months or so.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1059101889898430464?s=19

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

I was going to make a joke about calling the operation something to trigger Alex Jones. then I realized he doesn’t need triggering - so I wondered what he was up to since I haven’t heard lately . Then I realized that was a good thing since no one should give a poo poo . So of all the unmattering something happened .

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

60% of African Americans disapprove of me! I'm the best!

frh
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/dabeard/status/1059058743915307008

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/ryanlcooper/status/1059113281523253250

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

The Orgasm Sanction posted:

I've realized that my douchey new atheist phase in college was me being a good christian and railing against everything the rightwing evangelicals turned the faith into.

It's supposed to be about compassion, and humility, and praxis, and accepting the freaks, geeks, and weirdos of the world with open arms, you loving assholes.

I was just thinking this

modern religion in America is a perversion of good values, somehow gun worship got in there, and extremism and racism

it’s hosed up lol

Flarpy
Aug 13, 2016

Outrail posted:

60% of African Americans disapprove of me! I'm the best!

Yeah but I really can't believe that 40% approve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
its more like 4%