Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there be a poll?
This poll is closed.
Yes 125 49.02%
No 130 50.98%
Total: 255 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

thats my b cause I forgot he died on his wedding day tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Julias posted:

It's true, but are you saying your true self is no longer Suika!?

Sometimes variety is needed

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

nice power flicker just as i started to fight Ludwig. screw you, seattle city light

Guess i'll set The Missing to download and hope my blind, impulse purchase of it was a good idea

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
I am glad I waited to watch Aggretsuko. I still think its not as good as the short 1-3 minute episodes they used to do but this was pretty close to it.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

a kitten posted:

nice power flicker just as i started to fight Ludwig. screw you, seattle city light

Guess i'll set The Missing to download and hope my blind, impulse purchase of it was a good idea
assuming you're talking about bloodbornes ludwig, I just did that fight for the first time myself last week and it owns.

good luck, hes one of my fav souls bosses/characters

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Expect My Mom posted:

assuming you're talking about bloodbornes ludwig, I just did that fight for the first time myself last week and it owns.

good luck, hes one of my fav souls bosses/characters

Yeah him. It's my second time through the game and this time i decided i'm building my character specifically to use that sweet sword of his. But that power outage just kinda killed my momentum for bb today. Maybe i'll just go beat up a bunch of slimy students and get a few levels to make myself feel better.

Also, the ps4 seems kinda assholish when it comes back on afterwards. Like, dude, i didn't do it on purpose, settle down.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Mr. Resetti was always a jerk.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
He's just doing his job.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

a kitten posted:

Yeah him. It's my second time through the game and this time i decided i'm building my character specifically to use that sweet sword of his. But that power outage just kinda killed my momentum for bb today. Maybe i'll just go beat up a bunch of slimy students and get a few levels to make myself feel better.

Also, the ps4 seems kinda assholish when it comes back on afterwards. Like, dude, i didn't do it on purpose, settle down.
oh nice, this is my first playthru so he was easily the hardest boss for me

I've been using his Holy Blade the entire game so going to his Holy Moonlight Sword seems fitting but i dont think my build is for it

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Thanks Valtr, you were a real trooper.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

a kitten posted:

It's the best game I played this year

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Sakurazuka posted:

It's the best game I played this year

Excellent news!

Also, I think it's time to actually put bloodborne down for a bit because this stupid nun is wrecking my poo poo and is giving me more trouble than Ludwig did

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I haven't met this nun yet now I'm worried

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

a kitten posted:

Excellent news!

Also, I think it's time to actually put bloodborne down for a bit because this stupid nun is wrecking my poo poo and is giving me more trouble than Ludwig did

The pair straight after Ludwig? They're a pain, I always go after the ranged one first

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Expect My Mom posted:

Sometimes I'm just Bad at Bloodborne.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

El Burbo posted:

It’s good to love yourself

lol

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

a kitten posted:

Excellent news!

Is the nun one of the hunters walking around? I swear some of them are tougher than the bosses, mostly because theyve got infinite ammo

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Meme Emulator posted:

Is the nun one of the hunters walking around? I swear some of them are tougher than the bosses, mostly because theyve got infinite ammo

Yeah. Like Sakurazuka guessed it's the two just upstairs from Ludwig. I was probably just being too timid about fighting them (I thought I could cheese at least one on the stairs). Once I get home I'm going to try just being all up in their faces with the hmgs and augur

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Expect My Mom posted:

No nun november going strong.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

my first seme

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

:3:

Never interrupt curry time.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Allarion posted:

The Backstreet Boys stream have been dead for too long! It's time to bring it back! I'm picking up where we left off but newcomers are free to join in since these shows are still cool, and both are fairly neat to jump into anyways.

Hanada Shounen is basically about a lovely little kid, who after a truck accident is now able to see ghosts, who all want him to deal their big adult problems way bigger than a little kid can handle. It's a nice show, since he basically has to handle things way over his head and gradually mature from it. There isn't any big overarching plot, so easy to jump into.

Paranoia Agent is the show by Satoshi Kon, so you can expect to see a lot of his influence if you've ever seen any of his movies (Paprika, Perfect Blue, Tokyo Godfathers). It centers around the mysterious figure of Shonen Bat, and his various victims over the series and their own circumstances. That said, things are a lot weirder than they seem, everything may or may not connect. For those jumping in, we're actually in the back-half of the series, where due to certain events, Shonen Bat has become legend and each episode has been a one-off dealing with the legend's influence, rather than the real deal, if he was ever real to begin with. Anyways, I wouldn't worry too much about joining in, since each episode generally has its own set of characters, with some links to previous ones, but it's still super interesting to watch

In addition to these two, I'm adding

Nurse Angel Ririka, a 90s magical girl anime. Why I added this we can only watch and find out! It'll be exciting!

Stream's coming back tomorrow at 1 pm pst/4 pm pst/ 9 pm UTC at
https://cytu.be/r/kotori

As for why this is the Backstreet Boys stream, you can only watch to find out!

Starting in 10 min

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

This lady could be a jojo villain of the week.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Knorth posted:

:3:

Never interrupt curry time.

If there's more of this I need a link because I can't find it

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
https://mangadex.org/title/31158/kurasu-hako

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

This lady could be a jojo villain of the week.
the first page is absolutely some poo poo rohan would see when visiting someones house

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

a kitten posted:

Yeah. Like Sakurazuka guessed it's the two just upstairs from Ludwig. I was probably just being too timid about fighting them (I thought I could cheese at least one on the stairs). Once I get home I'm going to try just being all up in their faces with the hmgs and augur

You can also just run past them and activate the altar if you want to get to the next bit.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

not pictured: Hina continuing to be the worst person imaginable

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
get well soon mouse-kun

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

https://twitter.com/MarioBrothBlog/status/1059243472316784640

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

The two people types.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Erg posted:

Strange Quark posted:

This Thursday at 8 p.m. EDT, we're starting the very seasonally appropriate Mouryou no Hako/Box of Goblins, where a bunch of girls get killed and put in boxes. Come watch Erg and I try not to get banned!

https://cytu.be/r/erg
we're going to continue succeeding at not getting banned tonight, in 23 minutes!!!!

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Sharkopath posted:

The two people types.

If only one could work out while sleeping.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Sharkopath posted:

The two people types.
tag yourself im kida-san

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Expect My Mom posted:

tag yourself im kida-san

:same:

https://twitter.com/ditto_electrode/status/1059259628360482818

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

DoubleDonut posted:

not pictured: Hina continuing to be the worst person imaginable

I loved this chapter

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

chumbler posted:

If only one could work out while sleeping.

Zoro does it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

The two people types.

Is Kida-san me?