Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Johnny Mnemonic posted:

Also wtf is with those loving creepy subway commercials with the idiotic kids flipping water bottles and getting really fake excited over pedestrian accomplishments

donald j trump is president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

oh my god the bucs

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

Johnny Mnemonic posted:

Also wtf is with those loving creepy subway commercials with the idiotic kids flipping water bottles and getting really fake excited over pedestrian accomplishments

lets see you flip some water bottles tough guy

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Codependent Poster posted:

Who ya got: Nathan Peterman or Curtis Painter?

Huh, I was about to say remember when people thought Curtis Painter might be good because he backed up Peyton for so long, then he actually saw the field?

But I must be thinking of something else since Painter was only with the Colts for three years, who was Peyton's longtime backup?

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
bucs are bad

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Johnny Mnemonic posted:

Who eats subway?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

Huh, I was about to say remember when people thought Curtis Painter might be good because he backed up Peyton for so long, then he actually saw the field?

But I must be thinking of something else since Painter was only with the Colts for three years, who was Peyton's longtime backup?

Jim Sorgi

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Grittybeard posted:

Jared Lorenzen?

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Johnny Mnemonic posted:

Some big wig just discovered the bottle flipping fad and thought it was still relevant much like his company.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Johnny Mnemonic posted:

That one kid looked like 8 months old and he flipped the bottle.
Let's see you do that jerkface.

ShortStack
Jan 16, 2006

tinystax
lions gettin those penalties right before halftime

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

Grittybeard posted:

I believe you're thinking of the inimitable Jim Sorgi

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

What are their current crimes?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Every time Willlie Snead gets a big play the number after his name goes up by one.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Pershing posted:

What are their current crimes?

ran a fake punt from their own 25 down 3 TDs.

Panthers almost picked it.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

oh my god the bucs

dirk is going down swinging

swinging and hitting nothing

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine
I'm actually scared that somebody on Offense is going to get injured in this game since we're doing so much.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Subway sandwiches taste like cardboard

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

a sight for sorg i's

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
The refs are being very generous with spots for Cleveland but it doesn’t matter

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Poor Bills. Poor bad Bills.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Dee Ford gonna get fuckin' paid jesus.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

illegal shift wipes out cam literally walking to the end zone and holding the ball over the line.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Power of Pecota posted:

Jared Lorenzen?

No the battleship lorenzen was eli’s backup. I’m pretty sure Painter was the QB during the one season transition between Manning and Luck, aka the Suck for Luck campaign.

Maybe dan orlovsky was there too

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Tom Sellout posted:

I believe you're thinking of the inimitable Jim Sorgi

This is an incredibly forgettable name, I don't blame myself.

Huh, Dee Ford making himself some more money for next year.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

ok refs its pretty common knowledge that if your tackle is slow and bad enough hes allowed to false start its called the michael oher rule

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the nfl is scripted and purposefully makes good teams face eachother and then the loser of that game whoops the bengals' rear end the following week. watch for the Saints to do it

Johnny Mnemonic
Apr 8, 2007

Sudowoodo used woodhump! It's super-effective.

pasaluki posted:

That one kid looked like 8 months old and he flipped the bottle.
Let's see you do that jerkface.

Letting children think poo poo like this is an accomplishment is what sets them up for failure later in life when the college admissions board aren't quite so starry eyed as mommy and daddy

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life
Amazing play by dee Ford there. He’s going to get a franchise tag for sure

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Jim Sorgi is a legend.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
the redskins are back

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Lol Panthers come on lads.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Good god Cohen :stare:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

lol Harbaugh might be fired Monday

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
LOL Tarik Cohen adventures are the best.

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Calvin Ridley you magnificent bastard

E:

FizFashizzle posted:

ran a fake punt from their own 25 down 3 TDs.

Panthers almost picked it.

Good God.

Pershing fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Nov 4, 2018

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

fishing with the fam posted:

Poor Bills. Poor bad Bills.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Johnny Mnemonic posted:

Letting children think poo poo like this is an accomplishment is what sets them up for failure later in life when the college admissions board aren't quite so starry eyed as mommy and daddy

We'll all be dead before they can get to college so let them enjoy life while they can

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Even the announcers aren't sure why the Browns got bailed out there, thanks refs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Hahahhaha that was some Hester poo poo by Cohen

• Locked thread