Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

TOUCHDOWN
KAN
SAS
CITY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Athanatos posted:

If a caged bird escapes and I see it one day, can I count it for my bird book?

Escapes do NOT count, sorry.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Patrick Mahomes season Passing TDs: 29
Today: 3

There are 10 minutes left in the third quarter.

That was a monstrous catch by Kelce.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Jesus, I thought that was going to be a pick or thrown out of the end zone and it's an easy TD.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

kuechly just threw someone to the ground like a rag doll

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

all day on the ground adrian peterson

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Strobe posted:

Patrick Mahomes season Passing TDs: 29
Today: 3

There are 10 minutes left in the third quarter.

That was a monstrous catch by Kelce.

Buffalo Bills total passing TDs this season: Still 3.

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

I did not know coroner was an elected position. I would love to meet people who have very strong opinions about the local coroner elections.

I bet Manitowoc in Wisconsin has someone.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Qwijib0 posted:

you have forgotten how good Atlanta is at giving up masses of points in the 4th

It's not even about Atlanta. Washington can't move the ball through the air. That means they're bad. I'm not seeing a comeback honestly

Also McCaffrey is awesome and looks easy better this year. I have no hesitation calling him a top back

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Still just 2 TDs back, but we are going to really have to tighten up on defense and I doubt that will happen. It's kind of like when a pitcher just doesn't bring his best "stuff".

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

pasaluki posted:

its even better when you stream and you get some ads for some place you can't even vote in.

My only fond memory of a political ad was when I was living in the middle of nowhere and I got this ad that read and I swear it is true it was like this glossy color photo of like a bolt of lightning striking the ground in the middle of the night with the caption:
A DAY OF DARKNESS IS COMING.
I was like oh poo poo alright I'm hooked and open it up and it was some guy running for loving local coroner talking poo poo about the other guy running for coroner.

I was in Maine for vacation a few weeks ago and all the political ads were one guy (Jared Golden iirc) talking about working himself up from sweeping floors to running for office ending with a clip of him shooting a sniper rifle at a range or a bad actress playing a concerned mom who couldn't handle Jared Golden, pawn of Nancy Pelosi, being elected

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

pasaluki posted:

its even better when you stream and you get some ads for some place you can't even vote in.

My only fond memory of a political ad was when I was living in the middle of nowhere and I got this ad that read and I swear it is true it was like this glossy color photo of like a bolt of lightning striking the ground in the middle of the night with the caption:
I was like oh poo poo alright I'm hooked and open it up and it was some guy running for loving local coroner talking poo poo about the other guy running for coroner.

The Pritzker/Madigan one is just nuts to me. It's a marriage ceremony between Pritzker and Madigan ending in the officiant declaring "I pronounce Illinois hosed". hosed is bleeped of course, but it just a surprisingly lovely ad.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Kawalimus posted:

Escapes do NOT count, sorry.

Can I assume the large bright red parrot looking bird I saw in Nebraska was an escape?

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

I mean technically the Bills passed for 2 TDs today.

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Michael J Beverage, I've got a bone to pick with you.
15 yard penalty for spinning the ball on the ground is loving retarded

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something
Like, what politics are involved in Coroner? How dead the guy is?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

Everyone knows the reasons why but this is still the most :psyduck: stat this season.

What's the modern record for least TD passes in a season?

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

sonicice posted:

it is but its also very easy to not do it

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
I'm pretty impressed with Trubisky's growth this season. I'm sure he'll throw an embarrassing pick after I post this but still, he looks good.

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

420_Power_Rangers posted:

they're the only ppl who can arrest a sherrif so...you gotta vote for them. i guess

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

fishing with the fam posted:

The Pritzker/Madigan one is just nuts to me. It's a marriage ceremony between Pritzker and Madigan ending in the officiant declaring "I pronounce Illinois hosed".
Illinois has been hosed for decades.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

I did not know coroner was an elected position. I would love to meet people who have very strong opinions about the local coroner elections.
Some places the coroner can arrest the Sheriff, because the idea is the coroner would know if the Sheriff is a dirty crook murderer.

Duh, they all are.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

all the dead o line

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Unleash the titties

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

420_Power_Rangers posted:

Ever watch Making a Murderer?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

pasaluki posted:

years after presidential elections suck here because there's the nyc mayor and nj governor elections and i'm not in either area

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Athanatos posted:

Can I assume the large bright red parrot looking bird I saw in Nebraska was an escape?

If it was like a macaw or what have you, yeah.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
really, bears?

go for it

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

I do not see anything in the rules that says spiking when the clock was stopped is illegal. Its stupid, and the refs should say "good job dumbass, the clock was stopped", but its not a foul.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Good throw Jackson! that's encouraging.

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something

Qwijib0 posted:

really, bears?

go for it

Always appropriate, especially considering the Bills can barely move the ball

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Need a TD

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Rigel posted:

I do not see anything in the rules that says spiking when the clock was stopped is illegal. Its stupid, and the refs should say "good job dumbass, the clock was stopped", but its not a foul.

There was another declined defensive penalty in the 3rd quarter. The clock started running again.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Grittybeard posted:

Everyone knows the reasons why but this is still the most :psyduck: stat this season.

What's the modern record for least TD passes in a season?

If we're talkin 16 game seasons, the 1995 Bucs only had 5.

edit: They managed to finish 7-9!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Hey, blocked punt. Cool.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
man the Ravens have really dropped off as of late

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Athanatos posted:

You can assume it will be dead in a few weeks, if not sooner.

JGdmn
Jun 12, 2005

Like I give a fuck.
I’ve been in Southern California for so long now I forgot about Labatt Blue.

Thanks Buffalo field ads.

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

sonicice posted:

The refs have been incredibly biased this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Durandal1707 posted:

man the Ravens have really dropped off as of late

They were probably playing above their heads a little bit.

• Locked thread