Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Kalli posted:

:siren: Roethlisberger injured :siren:

I’ve seen this too many times to think he’s not just being overly dramatic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
:siren:Ben is dead:siren:

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Is anyone actually watching Dolphins/Jets? Red zone keeps mentioning it as the closest game but has shown like one play from it lol

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

BIG DEAD BEN! :dance:

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
I am pretty sure the Bears lead the league in negative runs

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Roughsexburger dead?

Dr. Cuddles
Jul 18, 2010
how is peterman an actual nfl quarterback

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the culture of viciousness comes full circle

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Kalli posted:

Good.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Some big ol' lineman rode Roethlisberger down and crushed his right shoulder. He looks really hurt and has been on the ground for a few minutes now.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

oh no Ben is hurt how terrible :geno:

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Kalli posted:

Man I don’t even believe that drama queen until he fails to start next week

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
At least we get to see Josh Dobbs.

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

Another pick for Peterman. Surprisingly enough his career QB rating has actually gone up slightly with this game.

Today 31.8
Career 31.4

Imagine being Peterman knowing that you are the poster boy for racism in the NFL. In that you can have a career 31.4 QBR and still Kapernick is unemployed.

Peterman keeping the black man down.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Fat Jesus posted:

Roughsexburger dead?

The way he landed could easily be a collarbone injury, yeah.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I’ve seen this too many times to think he’s not just being overly dramatic.

pretty much this

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
LET THE JOSH DOBBS ERA BEGIN

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Didn't dong the Ben is dead
Which old Ben?
The one that treats women very badly

Ding dong the big ole Ben is deaaad

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

PLEASE BE ACTUALLY HURT YOU RAPIST

lmao if you're rooting of him because of current events

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Who's the Pittsburgh backup QB? I can't think of one more recent than Landry Jones or uhh Dennis Dixon?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Power of Pecota posted:

Is anyone actually watching Dolphins/Jets? Red zone keeps mentioning it as the closest game but has shown like one play from it lol

6-3 does not warrant highlights, lol

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Jesus refs call the play before they've got him wrapped up for a solid minute.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Kalli posted:

Herpes?

JGdmn
Jun 12, 2005

Like I give a fuck.
Shocking that Howard gets more yards when the QB is under center.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kalli posted:

Some big ol' lineman rode Roethlisberger down and crushed his right shoulder. He looks really hurt and has been on the ground for a few minutes now.

that was zadarius smith you should remember this name cause some stupid loving team probably the raiders or the browns are going to make him the highest paid DE in football this offseason

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Ghost Dog posted:

this is true and also i have no idea what it is and i bet its stupid as hell something a real nfc east kinda guy would like

It's just a unique score in the history of the NFL. It's cool and all It's just something I don't think is much different from the stuff I like that gets derided. I didn't mean to possibly shame anyone who might care about it so sorry to anyone who might have felt bad at what I said cause it sounds meaner than I intended it.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Ben is going to play again and everyone will call him a tough son of a bitch

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

chiefs D still bad

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
way to miss the easiest TD ever mitch

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Power of Pecota posted:

Who's the Pittsburgh backup QB? I can't think of one more recent than Landry Jones or uhh Dennis Dixon?

Josh Dobbs, aerospace engineer and possible alien with a faulty disguise

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I support going for two all the time, but I also see it as a really dumb motivational attempt by Gregg Williams rather than him trying to do something fun.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

Lol jets

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Kawalimus posted:

It's just a unique score in the history of the NFL. It's cool and all It's just something I don't think is much different from the stuff I like that gets derided. I didn't mean to possibly shame anyone who might care about it so sorry to anyone who might have felt bad at what I said cause it sounds meaner than I intended it.

:mad: UR ON THIN ICE BIRDMANG

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Guys Kerryon needed to catch that, it was his fault. Regardless of what the announcers said, Stafford signaled to him to be ready and he just didn't catch it

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Kawalimus posted:

No one gives you poo poo about real birds. They give you poo poo when you talk about football birds. You'd be a much better poster if you just posted off topic about real birds. Especially with pictures.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I'm immediately reminded of Ben trying to get sloppy seconds from Stormy Daniels after she hosed Trump.

Ben hasn't been this hurt since she refused to open her hotel door for him.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

it wasnt as mean as i intended it and as we both are just personalities hosted in the same body who is cavauros roommate you actually meant it too

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Athanatos posted:

Ben is going to play again and everyone will call him a tough son of a bitch
Evn when hes really hurt hes milking it so yeah this exactly

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Jesus Christ Carolina Wtf are you doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004