Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

I'm stunned that I haven't seen these ads on my feed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Facebook is basically in the business of creating echo chambers.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Facebook is basically in the business of creating echo chambers.

This is the purpose of all social media.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

fool_of_sound posted:

Shapiro is useful cause he basically regurgitates nazi talking points without immediately sounding like a crazy person. The sort of right wingers who are put off by pizzagate and Qanon bullshit really love Shapiro.

a small audience at this point, rip

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Reclines Obesily posted:

a small audience at this point, rip

People like him are the entry point.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

fool_of_sound posted:

Shapiro is useful cause he basically regurgitates nazi talking points without immediately sounding like a crazy person. The sort of right wingers who are put off by pizzagate and Qanon bullshit really love Shapiro.
come to think of it he got outdone by peterson in this regard and then they both ruined it by saying too much extremely weird poo poo

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Farm Frenzy posted:

come to think of it he got outdone by peterson in this regard and then they both ruined it by saying too much extremely weird poo poo

wohl is the next big entry point, he’s being talked about in coffee shops all over the usa

https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1058892394156875776

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Chrissy Teigen is too good for this cursed world.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Shapiro talks too loving quick that you couldn’t get into him unless you already agree with his views and wanna nod to someone who sounds smart.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Farm Frenzy posted:

shapiros original grift was that he was saying conservative talking points but as a young person which was a much bigger deal in 2010 or whatever when he started
He got his start as That Conservative Guy at his university (UCLA, IIRC) as an undergraduate, endlessly complaining about the Left Wing Politically Correct indoctrination he was being subjected to.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/1058961715583479808

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
someone recorded a famous youtube gamer attacking a leftist in public for disagreeing with his “holocaust had some good” tweets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk_tvNTBhZw

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

boogie is on the path of losing weight. way to go boogie!

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Kid on the left doin a nice Halloween costume of my favorite incel superhero, "The Pussy Dryer"

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

This might have been posted already but Bellingcat has a story on the magabomber's radicalization.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

snoremac posted:

Shapiro talks too loving quick that you couldn’t get into him unless you already agree with his views and wanna nod to someone who sounds smart.

talking fast like that is an affectation you pick up from competitive debate in high school so you can squeeze in as many arguments as possible within five minutes. it’s also impossible to digest, and any normal person would turn it off.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Reclines Obesily posted:

someone recorded a famous youtube gamer attacking a leftist in public for disagreeing with his “holocaust had some good” tweets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk_tvNTBhZw

Doing some quick mental math on his daily maintenance calories and o_0

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
hot take from olivia nazi

https://twitter.com/Olivianuzzi/status/1059163289442234370

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Zeroisanumber posted:

Doing some quick mental math on his daily maintenance calories and o_0

when all you do is game and be racist you have a lot of time to eat

Gizmoduck_5000
Oct 6, 2013

Your superior intellect is no match for our primitive weapons!

snoremac posted:

His one skill is managing to look smug while making rapid-fire bad faith arguments. His niche is making arguments that right-wing shitlords on facebook can point to, instead of constructing their own; which is funny because if any of Shapiro's arguments were worthwhile, he wouldn't have to bury them in gish gallops.

Take away the guy's cheap sophistry and he's just a loving square. He's the guy who got super into being a hall monitor in school the week after no one showed up for his birthday party.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

look guys I only verbally fellated the pizzagate guy as a prank

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

I guess she's tried of having to apologize for herself...

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Oh poo poo, another alt-right attack in Toronto, though fortunately an amateurish one

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

he forgot to mention that massive dilznick :swoon:

salisbury shake
Dec 27, 2011

lol source

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

the virgin skin art vs the dominant chad tat

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
:siren::d2a::siren:
https://twitter.com/idlematts/status/1058766267631448066

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

sign me up

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Virgin vs chad.

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
C-SPAM: Shut the gently caress up liberal > Neo-Nazis are calling the cops over spilled milk
:d2a:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
a wet fart of a fash rally in sacramento today

https://twitter.com/StantonSam/status/1059215332424871937

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao

Nothing surprises me anymore when they are literally crying over spilled milk.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
I NEED MILK

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

lol

Little Nazi decided to fly the flag and then got scared shitless when consequences came knocking.

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao

Ague Proof posted:

I NEED MILK

*calls the cops when I get said milk*

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Zeroisanumber posted:

lol

Little Nazi decided to fly the flag and then got scared shitless when consequences came knocking.
looks like it is an anti-nazi thing. says "anti nazi" if you squint and look closely.

curious fashion choice but ok

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

looks like it is an anti-nazi thing. says "anti nazi" if you squint and look closely.

Questionable fashion choice but he might be extremely young.

I know places downtown where that'd get the poo poo knocked out of you.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

This is what I hate about those no-symbol-over-swastikas that look like “45” that #resistance dems like to wave around. If you’re anti-nazi, don’t wave anything that looks like a swastika. The nazis own that one and running lines over symbols that are just angled lines will never be clearly identifiable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Reclines Obesily posted:

shapiro better be careful, he is close to alex jonesing himself into more of a joke than he already is

i was interested to see how many extra subs he got in the past few days since that video and it was barely more than a thousand over the normal amount

i was also surprised to see his channel is really small, i always assumed it was massive with all his fox news appearances and shows :shrug:

i dont understand how somone like candace owens gets a hundred times more popular than him in less than a year when he has been working at it for a decade, is she just a master grifter

Isn't the little turd more popular now than he's ever been?