Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
Yeh ILB is EA but absolutely worth it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
http://news.sportslogos.net/2018/10/27/rocket-city-trash-pandas-unveil-logos/

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Erdricks posted:

I can unironically recommend ILB if you like the concept of a more hardcore version of terraria.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
I miss Leowyld

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Ok, I already bought It Lurks Below, but I bought it for ICR. Are you trying to tell me I actually bought a decent game for him? After all he did to us?

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
Giving ICR a bad game actually steals from him the pleasure of purchasing the bad game himself

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

I miss patch day, it was like christmas morning and my stocking was filled with bugs because i was extra good that year.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

In the spirit of Halloween, here's my custom Captain Marvel costume.

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
Small discount on It Lurks today. Probably gonna cave in within the hour.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
I'd love to get it, but I've made it a policy of mine to never buy a game that's in Early Access. I got burned twice; there will not be a third time.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

PureRok posted:

I'd love to get it, but I've made it a policy of mine to never buy a game that's in Early Access. I got burned twice; there will not be a third time.

I think the only reason he has it marked EA is because he constantly makes rando changes and maybe has more ideas for more content? Who knows what homeslice is thinking, hes a 1 man team thus the graphics

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Brevik added a Halloween event today where you collect tokens to hand in for stuff. We're not too far from collecting hotdogs again.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
If this game had still existed when the new season of Daredevil came out there would probably be a Daredevil suit for playable Bullseye, RIP

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

No. 1 Apartheid Fan posted:

If this game had still existed when the new season of Daredevil came out there would probably be a Daredevil suit for playable Bullseye, RIP

Halloween event promo. The Dink has done it again!

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
I still can't believe they charged for variants with a hood up, like lol

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
I don't think spending $15 on a guy with a bag on his head was a good idea but I don't think I regret it.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

They would have totally had a variant with a bunch of office supplies sticking out of daredevil. And I would have paid money for it.

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

Sweatpants Hawkguy was the best Hawguy and that was the only reason i cosmic'd him

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

getting moon knight to take off his suit jacket was definitely worth the money

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
old man hawkeye with the young hawkguy voice :kiss:

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
I bought all Squigs' costumes but only wore the aviator one because the goggles and hats on the squirrels were so loving cute.

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

Remember when squirrels had bones?

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
I'll never forgive them for what they did to increase performance...

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

I'll never forgive them for what they did to increase performance...

OTOH, the clock is right waaaay more often now

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

Poor brevik is probably rolling in his early, scotch induced grave on the announcement of bastardized diablo mobile game.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

How close did Blizzard come to out Gazzing Gaz? Because that seems like something Gaz would have done were they still around…

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

Gaz never went full mobile.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Gaz failed the initial step of getting onto consoles.

Plus the handheld market was already massively oversaturated by lovely licensed Marvel games so it wouldn't have had room for another.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Erdricks posted:

Gaz never went full mobile.

No, but I suspect that if they were still around, they'd have tried to go mobile.

Ghostlight posted:

Plus the handheld market was already massively oversaturated by lovely licensed Marvel games so it wouldn't have had room for another.

The thing is, Blizzard just took a lovely unlicensed Diablo clone, and used it to make Immortal. It's reskinned to Diablo. And the company that made it, NetEase, is considered a lovely Do Not Touch company in Asia. That sounds like something Gaz would have done.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
I just finished the PS4 Spider-Man game and my life feels hollow and meaningless again.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

ARPG chat. Here we go.

Nwf and I are gonna roll a new char on Grim Dawn tonight I think. Anybody want to join us?

Holidays are near and I知 experimenting with getting some games together that we don稚 hear much about or play much and rallying some parties together.

Let us know in discord or here if you want to play with us tonight on that game OR OTHER GAMES. Grim Dawn is tonight though.

Also, selfish addition here: Destiny 2 base game just went free to play. A LOT of the former MH goons are there and I知 trying to keep the community strong, which is going well.

You download it and it痴 yours forever until November 18. Do it, even if you have no interest in playing right now (or ever). It could scratch your itch.

Gosh bless.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Every time I've tried Grim Dawn the progression seems to plateau and the fun seems to dry up.

Is it character-based, gear-based, or am I just going in with the wrong ARPG mindset?

For reference, I like Marvel Heroes and Diablo 3 where you're constantly getting new and better drops.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I値l be honest I have no idea. I just know games are fun with people to play with so I知 firing it up! Good question though.

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
I've been playing too much Grim Dawn the past month and the game's progression does seems really weird. To the point that I didn't care about using Defiler to resurrect a hardcore toon I created to mule double-XP potions to others.

Characters never feel supremely powerful, useful loot doesn't drop at a high enough rate, blueprints don't either, and farming Kilrian's Soul fragments is sort of irritating. The game is still fun overall, but I'm not getting the power spike highs from items with useful +skill attributes like in MH . Up near the level cap you'll see evidence of what might be extremely powerful loot, but good luck ever getting it to drop naturally for what classes you're playing today.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Erdricks posted:

I miss Leowyld

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I知 experimenting with [. . .] Nwf
mazel tov

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I've spent three days downloading Destiny 2

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
It said it was an 80 gig download for me. Then it said it had a 40 gig patch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Those patches are to sort out the weak, seems you failed champ

How do I cosmic in density