Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Tiny Lowtax posted:

now I have to remember Florida AND remember sailor??

I'm having a tough enough time remembering 9/11. Way too many things to remember.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

lmao that steven king thinks steve king will have less of a platform outside the senate

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

FMguru posted:

Those must have been fun briefings. I wonder how many times Tromp mentioned "illegals" voting and bringing up his colored map of counties he won in 2016?

The Whitehouse uses the electoral map as placemats, bibs, facetowels and special presidential daipers. Because Trump will never be number 2.

Mr. Blastaway
Jun 23, 2004

Hey, agree with one of those. 1 out of 3 not terrible opinions is still better than I'd expect from your typical dumbass chud.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Son of Rodney posted:

Can someone american tell me at what time the results are gonna be available? Watching this stuff in EU is always kinda confusing regarding the time zones.

just wait till Wednesday. or maybe a few weeks after for election fraud fuckery on the repubs part

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Every American who registers to vote should be lojacked. Then we can absolutely ensure they don't go to multiple polling places! Must. Stop. Voter. Fraud.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I like that he reminds us all that he has been President for almost 2 years

REALLY?! NO FOOLIN?! How wierd I thought some other complete fuckin retard was running things

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1059123162233810944?s=19

Really conflicted here.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

fishing with the fam posted:

If every American had an RFID chip implanted in their palm we could finally stomp out this voter fraud scourge.

there’s a joke image somewhere in my post that’s been lost to the ravages of phone posting and imgur being a steaming pile of poo poo

hazardousmouse fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Nov 5, 2018

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Every American who registers to vote should be lojacked. Then we can absolutely ensure they don't go to multiple polling places! Must. Stop. Voter. Fraud.

My favorite response to the VOTER ID thing is to say that providing everyone a free voter ID they can vote with sounds like a great idea, because somehow they always seem to have a problem with that

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

If every American had an RFID chip implanted in their palm we could finally stomp out this voter fraud scourge.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
yep

https://twitter.com/Horsewithnona11/status/1059496257654284289

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Sure, I'm sure a society that has problems with vaccines will have no problem with an RFID implant.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1059490656324870146

https://mobile.twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1059475459279347713

Georgia numbers :stare:

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Oscar Wild posted:

Sure, I'm sure a society that has problems with vaccines will have no problem with an RFID implant.

At birth, every american should have their genome mapped. Then, when voting, you will have to give a blood sample for each candidate you select. This way we will have a genetic database to compare against to make absolutely certain the greatest threat to democracy (voter fraud) is snuffed out.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

nice to see so many new republican voters.

going to be a good lol when the republicans keep the house easily and gain a few senators.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

when the results don’t get announced for 3 days you know somethings up

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Mike Pence alt account discovered.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

~I went to the polls on a horse with no brain~

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
Pence, starting up a bojack horseman episode on the bedroom television, turns to mother, "Are you ready for our annual check up, Mother? Hehehehehe"

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

cursed post

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
If the Dems do manage to take the House, how long will it take the GEOTUS to allege massive voter fraud on Twitter? Tuesday night, or will be so presidential as to wait until 4 a.m. the next morning?

pedrovay2003
Mar 17, 2013

Nothing says quality like a black eye and a moustache.
Fun Shoe

nickhimself posted:

Pence, starting up a bojack horseman episode on the bedroom television, turns to mother, "Are you ready for our annual check up, Mother? Hehehehehe"

:chloe:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

marshalljim posted:

If the Dems do manage to take the House, how long will it take the GEOTUS to allege massive voter fraud on Twitter? Tuesday night, or will be so presidential as to wait until 4 a.m. the next morning?

before the polls close

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Voter fraud is gonna be claimed by our retarded president no matter what the results actually are

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

duck trucker posted:

Voter fraud is gonna be claimed by our retarded president no matter what the results actually are

Was there ever any doubt on that particular point though?

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

marshalljim posted:

If the Dems do manage to take the House

Let me stop you right there.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

Is it actually legal to vote several times if you're a property owner in different counties?

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

nickhimself posted:

Is it actually legal to vote several times if you're a property owner in different counties?

Most definitely not.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I expect to wake up tomorrow AM to many tweets of

"WOW! New Report shows up to 25% of Dems voting are illegal. VOTE!!!!!!!!! <link to fake story>"

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

Most definitely not.

Okay, awesome. How do I go about reporting the chud that works in the cubicle next to me? He just loudly, and happily explained to his son over the phone that he voted thrice this election, one for each of his properties down here in FL.

edit: lol brb both my wife and I are reporting this poo poo bag (she works at the same company, right behind me. we both overheard his conversation).

nickhimself fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Nov 5, 2018

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

nickhimself posted:

Okay, awesome. How do I go about reporting the chud that works in the cubicle next to me? He just loudly, and happily explained to his son over the phone that he voted thrice this election, one for each of his properties down here in FL.

Get his name and contact the police, tell them this guy voted 3 times in the same state

Voter fraud when it actually happens is a federal offense

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I'm not offensive, YOU are offensive. :colbert:

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1059513365570174976

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

nickhimself posted:

https://dos.myflorida.com/elections/contacts/elections-fraud-complaint/

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

nickhimself posted:

edit: lol brb both my wife and I are reporting this poo poo bag (she works at the same company, right behind me. we both overheard his conversation).

Please actually follow through and get his rear end in real trouble.

gently caress, beaten. Well, you got plenty of links now.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

marshalljim posted:

@RealDonaldTrump: WOW! @FoxandFriends reporting HUGE "irregularities" in Polling records - more Democrats voted in this election than in Presidential (me) election? Something doesn't add up! Jeff Sessions, where Are you?

@RealDonaldTrump: I have ordered FULL (total) investigation into votes - have heard MANY stories of voter inmidition, suppression, etc. Dems LOVE to keep Good voters from voting (Republican!). Time to get to the bottom of this and get the good guys (Republicans) in charge!

@RealDonaldTrump: Much has been said about the "women vote" and that women vote for Trump! Reports saying almost 99% of women love me (and they should), but voter tolls don't show it! What is going on, hacking?????

P_T_S
Aug 28, 2009

nickhimself posted:

Goonspeed.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

marshalljim posted:

LOL at your opening premise, but to answer your question...

... When the first race that a dem wins is called.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

A Fancy Hat posted:

@RealDonaldTrump: WOW! @FoxandFriends reporting HUGE "irregularities" in Polling records - more Democrats voted in this election than in Presidential (me) election? Something doesn't add up! Jeff Sessions, where Are you?

lol this one is going to be real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

TotalLossBrain posted:

Was there ever any doubt on that particular point though?

I should've quoted the guy asking to be fair.

Trump is holding a rally in my town tonight. I gotta deal with all the retarded Nazis when I try to go home tonight