Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I'm jealous of his hair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i expect this kind of poo poo from office workers and truck drivers and poo poo but jfc thats an MD and an RN

i guess it wouldn’t be a cult of personality if the people shouldnt know better but god drat

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Just 26 hours until we get a 7 month reprieve from constant political ads.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

Thundercracker posted:

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/10/12-young-people-on-why-they-probably-wont-vote.html

"I tried to register for the 2016 election, but it was beyond the deadline by the time I tried to do it. I hate mailing stuff; it gives me anxiety"

I want to stuff all of these useless fucks into a meat grinder.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

So Trump is not going to ramp up his re-election campaign yet in your opinion?

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Hurry up and declare martial law already you bullshit country

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Hahaha, like Trump's not gonna just keep campaigning at an accelerated rate.

"If only I had done more rallies"

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

How old are you that you aren't streaming everything? I haven't seen a single political ad this year at home.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Oldstench posted:

I want to stuff all of these useless fucks into a meat grinder.

ehhh... i wouldnmt put it all on them. anxiety is a thing that’s going to exist, especially since fueling it and preying on it are fundamental to our jank-rear end political system. like, yeah, that person doesn’t get a pass, but there’s way more at play there than just someone saying “im too busy i dont want to”

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Read the article, it's a hoot

"I think it's better to be an informed non-voter than an uninformed voter :downs:"

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/DennisDMZ/status/1059597056161984512?s=19

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/BrianKempGA/status/1059581337554898944?s=19

Duncan Doenitz
Nov 17, 2010

There are four lights.

Lol yeah right, my city has a mayoral election in the spring. :shepicide:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

"I support the second amendment (except when black people have guns)"-Brian Kemp

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Nocheez posted:

How old are you that you aren't streaming everything? I haven't seen a single political ad this year at home.

Everyone of my youtube ads are political. And I get about 7 mailers a day. Nevada's race is pretty intense.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

OMGVBFLOL posted:

ehhh... i wouldnmt put it all on them. anxiety is a thing that’s going to exist, especially since fueling it and preying on it are fundamental to our jank-rear end political system. like, yeah, that person doesn’t get a pass, but there’s way more at play there than just someone saying “im too busy i dont want to”

My anxiety is really bad but I had to remember the anxiety I had back when Trump got elected and yeah, that was also bad, worse than the slight bit I get doing political stuff.

My stance changed. I'm voting tomorrow. My mental issues be damned.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

the shear effort it must take to put his body into motion is phenomenal

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nocheez posted:

How old are you that you don’t have a phone? Mobile included! It’s mass saturation here, all distribution channels possible.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Glumslinger posted:

"I support the second amendment (except when black people have guns)"-Brian Kemp

It’s so blatant that it’ll work in Georgia

E this thread will hit 6666 posts tomorrow lol

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Holy poopballs. lol. Is this true?

U.S. soybean sales to China — "the largest market for one of America's largest exports" — are down 94% due to Trump's tariffs

https://www.axios.com/us-soybean-china-94-percent-trump-trade-war-7771075e-bfb5-4ef2-aae1-c51c5d64331c.html

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Catastrophe posted:

U.S. soybean sales to China — "the largest market for one of America's largest exports" — are down 94% due to Trump's tariffs

https://www.axios.com/us-soybean-china-94-percent-trump-trade-war-7771075e-bfb5-4ef2-aae1-c51c5d64331c.html

Its and 10billion dollars was supposed to cover the losses of the entire Midwest. Lol

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fake-oprah-stars-in-racist-robocall-in-georgia-stacey-abrams-brian-kemp-governor-campaign/

"This is the magical negro, Oprah Winfrey"

loving :hmbol: imagine hearing that on the other end and trying to process it in any way, politics is such a never ending joke

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Catastrophe posted:

yeah; china is like 1/7 the world’s population and the US exports a shitload of food, so this was going to gently caress a lot of farmers from the jump.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dongattack posted:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fake-oprah-stars-in-racist-robocall-in-georgia-stacey-abrams-brian-kemp-governor-campaign/

"This is the magical negro, Oprah Winfrey"

loving :hmbol: imagine hearing that on the other end and trying to process it in any way, politics is such a never ending joke

It’s on Gab too lol

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

I know the "child abuse" joke has already been made, but this is genuinely scary to watch. A child should not be that excited to go stand in line for a political event of all things. I feel like this poor kid is having hard Right talking points crammed into him literally the moment he comes home from school, and I'm talking Garrison levels of Trump worship. Probably starts with him explaining what his teachers taught him that day, and ends with his parents telling him teachers are all liberals and liars.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Burt Sexual posted:

Its and 10billion dollars was supposed to cover the losses of the entire Midwest. Lol

lol trump made a slush fund for these idiots

loving white people

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

How small can they make guillotine head holes?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Alan Smithee posted:

lol trump made a slush fund for these idiots

loving white people

No way he can cover this. Even one year. Much less the many because chinas goin elsewhere

‪In 2017 the value of soybeans grown was $41 billion, second only to corn at $48.5 billion http://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2018/07/08/trumps-and-chinas-tariffs-could-do-permanent-damage-to-soybean-farmers/‬

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Burt Sexual posted:

No way he can cover this. Even one year. Much less the many because chinas goin elsewhere

‪In 2017 the value of soybeans grown was $41 billion, second only to corn at $48.5 billion http://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2018/07/08/trumps-and-chinas-tariffs-could-do-permanent-damage-to-soybean-farmers/‬

I love all the farmers who were too good to take the loving handouts that were made just for them owing to their special white snowflake status

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

super macho dude posted:

We can use the one set aside for Ben Shapiro

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
Not A Cult

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Grimdude posted:

I know the "child abuse" joke has already been made, but this is genuinely scary to watch. A child should not be that excited to go stand in line for a political event of all things. I feel like this poor kid is having hard Right talking points crammed into him literally the moment he comes home from school, and I'm talking Garrison levels of Trump worship. Probably starts with him explaining what his teachers taught him that day, and ends with his parents telling him teachers are all liberals and liars.
kid will grow up and spite his parents

what's more is he'll hate them for turning his childhood into political youtube clickbait

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/AllisonPDavis/status/1059608503449456645

:hai:

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Serious post. I genuinely hope this person recovers over the years. I was indoctrinated into a cult throughout my childhood and I was 20 before I fought my way out. It can happen. This kid may own, someday.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

An insane mind posted:

Question that I hope doesn't count as a derail: Is anything in America free from partisanship? Like, is there I don't know...any neutral outlet, a neutral judiciary?
I know I'd rather have a left-leaning outlet than right-leaning, but is the ideal not non-partisan?

Just about everything is partisan, but at the small enough level, the community is sometimes fine with it. Not that it's acceptable by humanitarian metrics, but hey, there aren't any gay-type folk in Bumfuck(the heterosexual Jesus-friendly kind), Iowa :colbert:

nickhimself posted:

Tance is not a name

Watch the name be pronounced "tan-see" or some incredibly half-woke poo poo like that.

Someone should flat out ask him what the scary part about that picture is, see if he can elaborate without infringing on the 2A or peaceable public assembly with guns.

I mean, he's just going to dog whistle, but they have to strain to hit those notes, and that's always fun to watch :allears:

Burt Sexual posted:

Prices so low now, you could actually buy them cheaper than dirt and feed America with them, but :lol: that won't happen

... unless you convince all the chuds that they will make all the illegals and government welfare cases super effete and sterile without invoking the protein supersoldier serum GMO specter that might lurk in soy products.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

super macho dude posted:

Amazon probably owns the patent on child-size guillotines.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i expect this kind of poo poo from office workers and truck drivers and poo poo but jfc thats an MD and an RN

i guess it wouldn’t be a cult of personality if the people shouldnt know better but god drat

Yeah, odds are most MDs are chud rear end chuds. Medical school is super loving expensive, like, according to Google, a median range of $200-$300 thousand dollars tuition. Plus a place to live, gas for your car, food to eat, textbooks and supplies for your courses, fees for exams. You know who can afford that? The sons and daughters of rich people that can pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for schooling while not having a paying job because they're working 100 hours a week in class and residencies and internships to get that MD.

And a certain amount of extremely gifted people who earn enough in scholarships and grants to pay for it.

And the other rich ones who get the scholarships because mom and pop donated $6 million to put their name on the new sports arena.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Nocheez posted:

I'm a sports guy. Lots of ads during football and hockey.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Powershift posted:

Amazon probably owns the patent on child-size guillotines.

Alexa, play decapitato

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Catastrophe posted:

This kid may own slaves, someday.