Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

my faith in the Jets defense last week was not entirely misplaced (BTW how bullshit is it that pick 6es still count against defenses, it's not their fault that Sam Darnold sucks!!!), but the real reward is looking at who in each of my leagues owns them for next week's "showdown" against the Bills and seeing that in 5/6 leagues I have them! God bless The Peter Man.

edit: who is more worth adding for the rest of the season: Allen Robinson or Marquez Valdes Scantling?

DC Murderverse fucked around with this message at 09:06 on Nov 6, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!
Is his Edelman for my Golladay a mash?

It'd give me Beckham, Edelman, Cobb, Crabtree, Westbrook.

1ppr

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

DC Murderverse posted:

my faith in the Jets defense last week was not entirely misplaced (BTW how bullshit is it that pick 6es still count against defenses, it's not their fault that Sam Darnold sucks!!!), but the real reward is looking at who in each of my leagues owns them for next week's "showdown" against the Bills and seeing that in 5/6 leagues I have them! God bless The Peter Man.

edit: who is more worth adding for the rest of the season: Allen Robinson or Marquez Valdes Scantling?

I would choose MVS because Rodgers

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
I just remembered that Dez isn't playing football right now and that's kinda crazy.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Stafford looked like reheated garbage against MIN and Tate being gone, is it finally time to dump him for someone like Mitch "I love to kiss titties" Trubisky?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Forever_Peace posted:

I just remembered that Dez isn't playing football right now and that's kinda crazy.

https://twitter.com/SBNation/status/1059785722645729280

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

I'm super mad I didn't trade for Kerryon early

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
I need a QB to cover Cousins. I've stashed Trey Burton and David Njoku. Who do I drop to pickup a QB, and should I pick up Alex Smith or Baker Mayfield?

I'm leaning towards dropping Burton and grabbing Mayfield.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I need a QB to cover Cousins. I've stashed Trey Burton and David Njoku. Who do I drop to pickup a QB, and should I pick up Alex Smith or Baker Mayfield?

It's a coinflip there. All the sites have Njoku & Burton side by side for ROS but I'm grabbing Baker over Alex Smith for sure.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

I've been offered AJ Green + 6th rounder for my Tevin Coleman + 1st rounder. 0.5ppr 3WR, 2RB, 1 Flex keeper league

This would give me: WR - OBJ, Tyreek, Green (when he's back), Larry Fitzgerald, Tre'Quan Smith
RB - James White, Alex Collins, Shady, whatever WW garbage I need

It'll leave me thin at RB and i'm gambling on AJ's foot but I can't seem to talk myself out of this.

trdn89
Aug 16, 2008

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I own Njoku and think he’ll do well, but I would drop him since you’re going to have to find a bye week fill-in for him in two weeks anyway

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

this may be a megadumb question, but is it worth dropping baldwin, sutton, watkins, john brown, or golladay for larry fitzgerald?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

MakaVillian posted:

I've been offered AJ Green + 6th rounder for my Tevin Coleman + 1st rounder. 0.5ppr 3WR, 2RB, 1 Flex keeper league

This would give me: WR - OBJ, Tyreek, Green (when he's back), Larry Fitzgerald, Tre'Quan Smith

It'll leave me thin at RB and i'm gambling on AJ's foot but I can't seem to talk myself out of this.

Could be good or fine or really dumb because we don't know what the keeper rules are or how many teams so have no way to value those picks or players

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

MakaVillian posted:

Pass. Why would you give up a 1st + a starting RB for a broken WR and 6th rounder?

I doubt you keep either but if I had to decide between keeping Green or Coleman for 2019 I'm keeping Coleman.

This is a horrible offer.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

basement jihadist posted:

this may be a megadumb question, but is it worth dropping baldwin, sutton, watkins, john brown, or golladay for larry fitzgerald?

Nope

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Alfalfa posted:

Pass. Why would you give up a 1st + a starting RB for a broken WR and 6th rounder?

I doubt you keep either but if I had to decide between keeping Green or Coleman for 2019 I'm keeping Coleman.

This is a horrible offer.

Who knows, it's a contract year for Coleman, he could be a presumptive lead back somewhere next year or a secondary guy again.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

sourdough posted:

Could be good or fine or really dumb because we don't know what the keeper rules are or how many teams so have no way to value those picks or players

12 teams, 3 keepers that are valued at rounds 12-14 and don't increase in cost. I'm in 3rd place right now and the other guy is in first.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
What's the outlook for Tyler Boyd now that AJ Green will miss some time? Can he handle being covered by the other teams best DBs?

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Nevermind, didn't see that it was keeper rather than dynasty.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

MakaVillian posted:

12 teams, 3 keepers that are valued at rounds 12-14 and don't increase in cost. I'm in 3rd place right now and the other guy is in first.

So who were your keepers and who does it look like your keepers are going to be moving forward?

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Alfalfa posted:

So who were your keepers and who does it look like your keepers are going to be moving forward?

OBJ, Tyreek and one of White/Coleman/Green (if I were to make the trade)

freeman
Aug 14, 2018
What do you guys think about Aaron Jones vs Dion Lewis ROS? Thinking of trading one for a good QB instead of the WW shitters I've been using all season. They're my 3rd and 4th RBs behind Gordon and Lindsay. half ppr

freeman fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Nov 6, 2018

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

quote:

Would you rather have Landry or Kerryon Johnson?

Leperflesh posted:

this week, or rest of season, or dynasty? Are you weak at WR or RB? PPR?

ROS. Redraft.

QB: Luck
RB: Melvin Gordon
RB: Adrian Peterson
WR: Keenan Allen
WR: TY Hilto
FLEX: Golden Tate
TE: Zach Ertz

Bench:
Jarvis Landry
Jordy Nelson
Sutton
Jared Cook
Sanu
Josh Adams
Sanu

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

89 posted:

ROS. Redraft.

QB: Luck
RB: Melvin Gordon
RB: Adrian Peterson
WR: Keenan Allen
WR: TY Hilto
FLEX: Golden Tate
TE: Zach Ertz

Bench:
Jarvis Landry
Jordy Nelson
Sutton
Jared Cook
Sanu
Josh Adams
Sanu

I guess Landry, but absent an injury I don't think you're starting either one.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

thanks!

one more for everyone: drop Alex Collins for Duke Johnson?

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

freeman posted:

What do you guys think about Aaron Jones vs Dion Lewis ROS? Thinking of trading one for a good QB instead of the WW shitters I've been using all season. They're my 3rd and 4th RBs behind Gordon and Lindsay. half ppr

I’m taking Lewis ROS

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
ROS 0.5 PPR would you rather have Edelman, Ridley, or Boyd? Leaning Boyd right now.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Ches Neckbeard posted:

I'd prefer to have 3 but 1 isn't far behind.

Agreed. Those RBs are gold in a deep league

basement jihadist posted:

thanks!

one more for everyone: drop Alex Collins for Duke Johnson?

I like it . Johnson seems back now that Hyde is gone and Baltimore is floundering and kind of lacks an offensive identity, which makes prognosticating difficult

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Nov 6, 2018

freeman
Aug 14, 2018

Alfalfa posted:

I’m taking Lewis ROS

Ya that's kinda how I was leaning too. He has some brutal matchups coming up but if they're committed to giving him ~20 touches a game I'm down.

Btw who came up with these cbs trade charts? In what world is Dalvin Cook considered as valuable as James White right now? lol

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

freeman posted:

Ya that's kinda how I was leaning too. He has some brutal matchups coming up but if they're committed to giving him ~20 touches a game I'm down.

Btw who came up with these cbs trade charts? In what world is Dalvin Cook considered as valuable as James White right now? lol

Isn’t it Dave Richard? I love his analysis but his trade charts are bizarre

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Ameer Abdullah is finally freed, wonder if someone else will pick him up

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

.5 PPR league and currently 6-3. This week is really hurting me with byes though.

Here's my roster:

QB: Trubinsky
RB: Woods
RB: Amendola
WR: Cohen
WR: White
Flex: Fournette
Flex: John Ross
TE: Kelce
Defense: Eagles
Kicker: Gostkowsky

Byes:
Hopkins
Diggs
Demaryius Thomas
Cousins
Broncos D

So my remaining bench is..... TJ Yeldon.

Sublimer fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Nov 6, 2018

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Azhais posted:

Ameer Abdullah is finally freed, wonder if someone else will pick him up

They cut him for Zach Zenner. Time is a flat circle.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Are we bailing on Ingram yet? He has done poo poo for 3 weeks now and seems like he is hardly seeing the field.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

weird Asian candy posted:

Are we bailing on Ingram yet? He has done poo poo for 3 weeks now and seems like he is hardly seeing the field.

I think it's dependent on game script. Saints keep getting into shootouts and lean on Kamara in those games.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

89 posted:

I think it's dependent on game script. Saints keep getting into shootouts and lean on Kamara in those games.

Yeah, and their upcoming schedules should probably all be high scoring games...

Bengals, Eagles, Falcons, Cowboys (lol), Bucs

There really isn't anyone worth dropping him for I guess...just bummed he has been so disappointing.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Give Kamara the ball on every play thanks in advance.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Geronimo to IR

GOODNIGHT MY SON I WILL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Spoeank posted:

Geronimo to IR

GOODNIGHT MY SON I WILL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR

Nope. Next year is Kumerow's year. Allison is next scheduled to be the promising down roster receiver for the Packers in 2021. 2020 is a UDFA from the Willamette Valley.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Ben Nevis posted:

Nope. Next year is Kumerow's year. Allison is next scheduled to be the promising down roster receiver for the Packers in 2021. 2020 is a UDFA from the Willamette Valley.

My friend, have you not heard? 2019 is the year of Christine Michael.