Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

RandomBlue posted:

I'm 98 years old and I never thought I'd live to see this day, when y'all turn need out to be some punk rear end motherfuckers.

Silence old man!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol democrats are going to blame the left for what is clearly a failure to present any sort of actual opposition or ideology of their own for their Blue Trickle

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
if you're feeling good tonight just remember pelosi is going to be speaker :)

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

somekindofguy posted:

But will white people hate still live on, is the key question

We need bipartisanship more than ever

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Schnorkles posted:

I demand mods allow me to resurrect the thread where I perma toxxed for dems flipping the house from the the archives

schnorkles gonna be sitting tall in the saddle next few days

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

triple sulk posted:

let it be known that i, triple sulk, was right

LET IT BE KNOWN THAT TRIPLE SULK IS A SHOOK rear end BITCH AND WAS WRONG AS gently caress

election night 2016 and this fraud was talking about blue texas and calling hillary "abuela" and all that dumb poo poo. he was wrong as gently caress then, and after talking about the red wave for weeks, he was wrong as gently caress tonight

you got borked by the dumb rear end plane. the flyers suck rear end in a top hat and you can eat my poo poo bitch

gently caress YOU

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
I take solace that Colorado has become a blue oasis in a sea of midwest red

We have a gay pro-weed governor

we gained a blue seat for the senate

we banned gerrymandering and finally got rid of old slavery laws

its nice living in a progressive state

more weed and abortions for everyone!

basta

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Love Rat posted:

They're closing the door behind them. Classic assimilation into "whiteness" move.

East Asians are next fwiw

Lol at Han Chinese

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

its kinda amazing the hispanic vote continues to trend republican despite half the GOP platform being open racism against hispanic people

Brown people are absolutely as susceptible to FYGM as white people. Black people less so because the centuries of racism and murder are tough to handwave away even when you've climbed the ladder. I have a good south indian friend who's gone full CHUD now that he's making oncologist money. He really doesn't understand that he won't be rich enough when the republicans go full fascism and "hey guy's i'm one of you so let's put that rope away" won't be very persuasive.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

brugroffil posted:

Imagine the Chapo stream but instead of bad it is good

Matt's a hair's breath away from calling for blood to run in the streets so this might turn out good again if he keeps ranting.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
https://twitter.com/ch4dderbox/status/1060024103858360321
https://twitter.com/ch4dderbox/status/1060024171915177986
https://twitter.com/ch4dderbox/status/1060024345114763265
https://twitter.com/ch4dderbox/status/1060024397908471813
https://twitter.com/ch4dderbox/status/1060024536899346432

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Also older Hispanics make more money than other minorities who are older.

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.
in smaller insult-to injury of the gop news:

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1060021311362269185

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

whatis posted:

LET IT BE KNOWN THAT TRIPLE SULK IS A SHOOK rear end BITCH AND WAS WRONG AS gently caress

election night 2016 and this fraud was talking about blue texas and calling hillary "abuela" and all that dumb poo poo. he was wrong as gently caress then, and after talking about the red wave for weeks, he was wrong as gently caress tonight

you got borked by the dumb rear end plane. the flyers suck rear end in a top hat and you can eat my poo poo bitch

gently caress YOU

quintuple cuck

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
We gotta reach across the aisle y'all.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

William Bear posted:

It's glad to see so many House victories.

But what happened in Florida? Gillum and Nelson had consistent 5-7 point leads in every poll. Late shift? Systematic polling error?

in general, when we say there is a "hidden vote" we mean there a bunch of disenfranchised groups that lean dem.

In FL, when we say there is a "hidden vote" we mean there a shitton of racist old white people

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXw84jYYg0

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Nichael posted:

abolish the senate

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

William Bear posted:

It's glad to see so many House victories.

But what happened in Florida? Gillum and Nelson had consistent 5-7 point leads in every poll. Late shift? Systematic polling error?

voter suppression, and also good ol fashioned racism

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

lol democrats are going to blame the left for what is clearly a failure to present any sort of actual opposition or ideology of their own for their Blue Trickle

I'm too drunk to check all the results right now but didn't nearly every DSA candidate win and a bunch of centrist scum lose?

Serf
May 5, 2011

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Matt's a hair's breath away from calling for blood to run in the streets so this might turn out good again if he keeps ranting.

nah he's just depressed and wants to kill himself

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
Will keeps shooting concerned glances at Matt and it's extremely awkward I fuckin love it

Masters of cringe comedy Chapo trap house

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

RandomBlue posted:

To cut some fuckers.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Smythe posted:

not winning the Senate and barely winning the house is not good after 2 years of trump and insane fash ownage lol. STFU bitch. Loser succ Dems need removed and powerful left fkers need installed who will disembowl these plutocrat traitors.

:hai:

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

gregday posted:

41% reporting and steve king is down by 5 points

inshallah

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

more like a reach around the aisle thank you

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

whatis posted:

gently caress YOU

all the dumb hillarymen are still here but now they are for avenatti

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

brian williams is creeping all over the fact that over 100 women have been elected

animist
Aug 28, 2018

RandomBlue posted:

reach around the aisle

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound

whatis posted:

gently caress YOU

lmaoooo

Serf
May 5, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

I'm too drunk to check all the results right now but didn't nearly every DSA candidate win and a bunch of centrist scum lose?

dave weigel would have words with you

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

quadrophrenic posted:

Will keeps shooting concerned glances at Matt and it's extremely awkward I fuckin love it

Masters of cringe comedy Chapo trap house

If all else fails, you can always claim anti-comedy.

animist
Aug 28, 2018
basta

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Holy poo poo good dem won easily for state rep in my heavily Republican district.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Smythe posted:

not winning the Senate and barely winning the house is not good after 2 years of trump and insane fash ownage lol. STFU bitch. Loser succ Dems need removed and powerful left fkers need installed who will disembowl these plutocrat traitors.

yes imo

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Goddamnit y'all

I'm from Florida and fffi fjvudfuvjkdsvifsjvnejnk5b t1p9

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f28klp1qQGI

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1060018092212936705

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
has walker lost yet

Davis/Kobach/Walker/king all goin down would own