Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Katie Arrington leads by 4 percentage points over Joe Cunningham with 55 percent of precincts reporting.

how is that a dead heat lol

Most of the outstanding looks to be in Charleston County. Depends on which precincts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Chinatown posted:

lmao if you have hope even at this point

do you people actually think that democrat politicians give a single gently caress about you?

if so PM me about a bridge that i will sell you at a very good bargain

there's a whole thread you can grift off of in DnD

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
this chapo intermission seems long i think they must be fighting matt to get him to go to bed

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Why is wapo giving air time.to Kelly Anne aidsway

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

I don't like it. I feel weird. It's like the most perfectly crafted ehhhhhhhh.

yeah it's an absolutely terrible wet fart of an election after two years of build-up

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Lol imagine being such a broke brained idiot that you would think releasing Trump's tax returns would mean a single thing in 2018

maybe they should investigate that time trump raped a 13 year old

mr whistler
Jun 28, 2005

cumshitter posted:

this chapo intermission seems long i think they must be fighting matt to get him to go to bed

I came here for election results not a running commentary on the intermission screen of CTH tbqh.

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!

Dolash posted:

Meanwhile on the Pod Save America stream where no one is drunk, they finally cal the House for the Democrats and proudly declare "The #Resistance worked"

the only fucks I find more annoying than chapo are the PSA fucks

cant believe they got a fuckin hbo show

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

knowing a fair number of families in rural iowa, i am not at all surprised steve king won, but loving hell

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Flavius Aetass posted:

yeah it's an absolutely terrible wet fart of an election after two years of build-up

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Senate gonna be like 55-45

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Dolash posted:

Meanwhile on the Pod Save America stream where no one is drunk, they finally cal the House for the Democrats and proudly declare "The #Resistance worked"
Pod drat America

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

RandomBlue posted:

I thought we'd at least get Gillum along with the house. *sigh*

A lot of Americans are extremely racist, mostly in secret. Unfortunately, we've found out where Trump's surge of race-baiting and mass xenophobia works. I'm really interested in seeing the turnout % from the panhandle specifically. DeSantos ran a very specific type of campaign to win tonight, and the state of Florida bought it hook, line, and sinker. Florida has to wear that albatross around its neck now, whether or not it realizes how loving despicable it is.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Dolash posted:

thtas their thing. theyre dem cheerleaders. their hour long episodes can be broken down into:

18 minutes of news recap/18 minutes of dem boosting/18 minute interview with a dem candidate/operative and then 6 minutes of commercials

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Blue Piss

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

we are not getting a climactic civil war btw

that poo poo comes only after a couple decades of intensification

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Flavius Aetass posted:

state house stuff is going unreported which is a shame because theres some humdingers in there

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Dolash posted:

lmao

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Dolash posted:

thats not funny

i want drunk matt back

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Schnorkles posted:

I will sacrafice a goat to whatever pagan god you want me to if Walker goes down tonight

Cerridwen?

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Flavius Aetass posted:

Pretty much yeah

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

frankenfreak posted:

Pod drat America

hey i need some of you to test my new mic, i have no idea if this is working or not

http://mixlr.com/plinkey/?utm_source=desktop_app&utm_medium=share_section&utm_campaign=31.3&utm_content=livepage_link

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

couldn't hold his liquor :rip:

practice run for 2020!

I was watching the stream when he first started drinking that fifth. He was at a the perfect Ballmer peak and was going off on some great lengthy commentary about the election.

Then the liquor caught up to him and it hit him like a brick. Bravo though he had like 3/4s of it down along with some beer.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

SKULL.GIF posted:

we are not getting a climactic civil war btw

that poo poo comes only after a couple decades of intensification

if trump loses in 2020 we are getting a civil war.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
slurring chapoishly: "weee're doooomed"

*head falls off*

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

brugroffil posted:

Senate gonna be like 55-45

Lol

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

no we arent

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Is the chapo guy dead

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Flavius Aetass posted:

just gonna point out that the vast majority of unreported precincts in texas right now seem to be from pretty heavily blue cities, so although it's not likely a beto win is still possible

just give up dude you are hurting yourself

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
https://twitter.com/drmistercody/st...ingawful.com%2F

Shut the gently caress UP LIBERAL

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Smythe posted:

Why is wapo giving air time.to Kelly Anne aidsway

lol

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

mr whistler posted:

I came here for election results not a running commentary on the intermission screen of CTH tbqh.

if it leaves a bitter taste in your mouth youre welcome to suck the cumshit out of my rear end

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

hell yeah increment that boot on my face

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

good local news

eat poo poo gentrifier supported baby macing mayor cop

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

If Dems were smart this would be their main policy.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Flavius Aetass posted:

just gonna point out that the vast majority of unreported precincts in texas right now seem to be from pretty heavily blue cities, so although it's not likely a beto win is still possible

Pretty sure he is conceding now.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

a bunch of Dane County votes came in along with a bunch of other precincts and Evers is down to a 1k vote lead

Not looking good, especially with half of Brown County yet to report

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
if trump loses in 2020 his voting bloc will shuffle back into obscurity.

it takes a special kind of human to be as slimy a shitass as him with no shame. most cant pull it off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:rip: matt