Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cool Cherry Cream
Jun 15, 2013
My racist shitbag congressman Duncan Hunter won re-election and I hope this loving district is destroyed by fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Bearjew posted:

Florida giving voting rights back to a bunch of people is a big deal

Good stuff in Michigan too

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Soup du Jour posted:

actually, bernie will win and flip many assumedly chud states with good messaging

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Agean90 posted:

wyoming is nice 7 months out of the year. not good, just nice.

its abso-loving-lutly miserable the other 5 months due to 40 mph freezing winds. also no one in their right mind will move here with the plan of staying long term due to a complete lack of worker protections.

telecommute with California lol

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

goddamn this state could be one of the very best in the country if not for the republicans

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
200k margin for beto is a lot better than i expected, but lmao that greg abbott got a 1 million margin of victory

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
There's some shiiiitt goin down in Idaho y'all.

Jordan's losing but its close enough that the state superintendent (who's bad) is going down to her democratic challenger

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

SKULL.GIF posted:

goddamn this state could be one of the very best in the country if not for the republicans

totally, this race is killing me right now

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Cool Cherry Cream posted:

My racist shitbag congressman Duncan Hunter won re-election and I hope this loving district is destroyed by fire.

Be change you want to see in the world

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

I guess I'm mostly just relieved that war with Iran just got a lot harder in a world where Trump has to pass a declaration of war through a Democratic House.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

evers currently down by 600 votes w/ 92% reporting

your vote matters

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Dolash posted:

I guess I'm mostly just relieved that war with Iran just got a lot harder in a world where Trump has to pass a declaration of war through a Democratic House.

police action

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

tbqh i think it was a bit of this with a cocktail of naivete and inexperience. barack bungled selling and writing the aca hard, and he apparently actually though republicans were gonna take his election as a definitive verdict lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

SKULL.GIF posted:

evers currently down by 600 votes w/ 92% reporting

your vote matters

holy poo poo that's recount territory

TransatlanticFoe
Mar 1, 2003

Hell Gem

hey now

indicted racist shitbag

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Dolash posted:

bush era unlimited AUMF ftw

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Dolash posted:

When was the last time anyone declared a war what are you smoking it's been almost 80 years

tight booty shorts
Nov 7, 2018

by R. Guyovich
lol at everything

voting is a waste of time

democrats want to capitulate the second they can

death to america

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Plinkey posted:

how do i only share audio on twitch?

order a strombo

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Typo posted:

i feel a recount is bad for evers, given, *waves hand at everything*

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
2 DSA memebrs have won 2 seats in the Maryland House.

Another has held their seat in the Maine House.

DSA-endorsed candidate won a seat in the Rhide Island Senate.

More local wins coming in as well.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Typo posted:

I've posted it several times tonight but we are going towards multiple recounts and it's going to be total loving hell

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Nonsense posted:

Kemp literally stole the governor's mansion

Oh yeah, I agree, but nobody is going to do poo poo all about it.

e: And the people calling for bipartisanship after all this hot garbage are the loving worst.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

a lot of strong words being thrown around like "you guys" and "deluded"

what if people are just a loose amalgamation of posting backgrounds instead of a hiveminded entity that secretly agrees on things behind your back :goofy:

lol

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

SKULL.GIF posted:

lmbo Wisconsin passed their (non-binding) referendums on marijuana in almost every single county it was up for vote on

How do you drooling retards vote for weed and lesbian Senators and also for Scott Walker

said lesbian senator brought a fuckton of jobs, especially military related (trucks boats bombs and poo poo)

like, a LOT

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Dolash posted:

oooo bad news about that one

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Typo posted:

telecommute with California lol

anybody with enough professional pull to telecommute with california is pulling in a high enough salary to live comfortably in montana or colorado. this state is a complete wasteland culturally, economically, and literally.

tight booty shorts
Nov 7, 2018

by R. Guyovich

Solarin posted:

order a strombo

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Spoondick posted:

lol at schiff being head of house intel

he's been sending me 2x fundraising emails per day for the last week. i'm sorry i donatedto elizabeth warren early last year!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
LOL measure 8 and 10 are losing. Shameful

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

now that i think about it southern utah is probably one of the prettiest places in the country that would also be nicer to live in

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

How the gently caress. I mean I know how the gently caress but gently caress this loving poo poo.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
we're gonna be at war with the first country trump thinks of the second he can get rid of mattis

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

shovelbum posted:

When was the last time anyone declared a war what are you smoking it's been almost 80 years

we are in five-six wars ongoing

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Agean90 posted:

anybody with enough professional pull to telecommute with california is pulling in a high enough salary to live comfortably in montana or colorado. this state is a complete wasteland culturally, economically, and literally.

montana isn't too bad either electorally, it's only 1 million if 400,000 californians move there it prob flips the state lol

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Philthy posted:

said lesbian senator brought a fuckton of jobs, especially military related (trucks boats bombs and poo poo)

like, a LOT

she's scissoring for the PEOPLE

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

weekly font posted:

It was only ten years ago but I absolutely can not fathom how Obama

1) had a supermajority
2) did jack poo poo with it

Modern iteration of Franklin Pierce.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

imagine waiting until after dumb results to start getting drunk, just lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Dolash posted:

war? we don't declare war anymore, we just ya know... bomb poo poo on the down low