Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i mean beto is fine......for texas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

twoday posted:

Random blue, I think the dems suck and the republicans suck. Of course I will always favor the dems if forced to chose, I’m not a monster, but I’m just saying, doesn’t america deserve better than the Democratic Party that we have right now? Don’t they also suck?

Yes but your statements seem to indicate we have two sucky parties but really we have 1 sucky party and one fascist party that wants to murder all non whites and those are entirely different things.

Yes the party that wants to murder all non-whites is sucky, but that's underselling it by orders of magnitude. That is the problem I had with your statement.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

lamentable dustman posted:

Cunningham up 8k votes with the rest of Charleston coming in. Don't think there is enough vote in Beaufort (Hilton Head island) to change the results.

beaufort is 100%. not sure why the map is showing otherwise. it's game over, I elected a dem.

dangit I keep misreading because poo poo's hidden by default but you're right, hh is going to be split enough unless some aberration happens

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

sullat posted:

Lol, which party is against war with Iran? The Green party, right? How many seats do they have?

Yeah yeah Hellworld and all that but the Democrats signed the Iran Deal and were against breaking it, and there's no way Trump will be able to sell the public on war with Iran in a way that makes it more appealing.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Fuligin posted:

for better or for worse this looks as good as a setup for beto 2020 as i can imagine

Yeah, running the guy who lost to Ted Cruz against Donald Trump might not be the best idea.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Lastgirl posted:

and how do you feel about using tequila as a crutch :crossarms: *scribbles in notepad*

It's delicious and amazing but not as amazing as bourbon, which I ran out of.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Smythe posted:

I'm going to scream if 10 loses

i already have rent control and it owns :smug:

but yeah its dead my dude, it honestly never had a shot. the state legislature can still get rid of costa-hawkins since they put it in the first place.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

twoday posted:

Random blue, I think the dems suck and the republicans suck. Of course I will always favor the dems if forced to chose, I’m not a monster, but I’m just saying, doesn’t america deserve better than the Democratic Party that we have right now? Don’t they also suck?

America needs socialized healthcare and higher minimum wage, but the democrats are literally kleptocrats along with the GOP

shits just infuriating bogged in a quagmire.....

much like our wars! :haw:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
ahahaha nyt has dems losing almost all the ca house districts

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Cool Cherry Cream posted:

My racist shitbag congressman Duncan Hunter won re-election and I hope this loving district is destroyed by fire.

ah but you can vape in safety for two more years :911:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Dolash posted:

Yeah yeah Hellworld and all that but the Democrats signed the Iran Deal and were against breaking it, and there's no way Trump will be able to sell the public on war with Iran in a way that makes it more appealing.

i think what youre missing here is it has been roundly demonstrated that it doesnt matter what the american public wants

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker
https://twitter.com/cd_hooks/status/1060048809353449472

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
hey, it's your boy beto here, you may remember me from losing the texas senate seat

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

twoday posted:

America deserving better? Lol America deserves to be set ablaze with everyone in it. Which is why the democratic party is the basket case that it is.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

RandomBlue posted:

Yes but your statements seem to indicate we have two sucky parties but really we have 1 sucky party and one fascist party that wants to murder all non whites and those are entirely different things.

Yes the party that wants to murder all non-whites is sucky, but that's underselling it by orders of magnitude. That is the problem I had with your statement.

Oh yeah, I agree with you completely

I’m just trying to wind down my rhetoric so I can get to sleep, it’s 7 am here

Neither is good is all I meant, but yes, one is dozens of times worse

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Montasque posted:

Yeah, running the guy who lost to Ted Cruz against Donald Trump might not be the best idea.

what about the guy who lost to hillary

thats right, im talkin one martin omalley :siren:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/jessicabennett/status/1060047933440229376

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

What's that chemical that you think is blue but it's actually red?

Can we smoke that?

animist
Aug 28, 2018
this has been a zesty thread everyone thank's for participating

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

the real loser?

having to make that victory kiss

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

:goku:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Xaris posted:

californians go full on braindead when you ask them to support any sort of medical/pharma price control and its loving insane

we had a drug price control last time and it failed as well. its incredible anyone is fine with davita and poo poo makign 30000% profits

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Meh, not enough lmaos with his result. Was predicted by Nate

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

twoday posted:

Cool. Best friends forever again.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

now duncan can relax and blow off some steam from a vape or thousands of bucks of games

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

no way

is don huffines a real name. even for a libertarian

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...ots/1916187002/

45k absentee ballots from Milwaukee yet to be added, 7800 from Wauwatosa. on the whole definitely good for Evers. should be added to the official count shortly

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Bulgakov posted:

the real loser?

having to make that victory kiss

Oh lawd he a comin'!

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

twoday posted:

I am up now, you can tag me in. I'll poo poo post

Literally, taking a poop as we speak

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

paranoid randroid posted:

i think what youre missing here is it has been roundly demonstrated that it doesnt matter what the american public wants

the american public wants STRONG BORDERS and JOBS JOBS JOBS

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

What's that chemical that you think is blue but it's actually red?

Can we smoke that?

Anthocyanins. I wouldn't smoke it, but it's what makes wine red, so drank it

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
finally some nevada numbers!!!

Canadian Surf Club
Feb 15, 2008

Word.
there was a lot of positive stuff tonight but this party is still dead in the water as long as Schumer and Pelosi are around

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Squinky v2.0 posted:

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...ots/1916187002/

45k absentee ballots from Milwaukee yet to be added, 7800 from Wauwatosa. on the whole definitely good for Evers. should be added to the official count shortly

WILDCARD BITCHES WAUKASHA ISNT THE ONLY PLACE WITH A BAG OF UNCOUNTED VOTES

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Lastgirl posted:

the american public wants STRONG BORDERS and JOBS JOBS JOBS

pay everyone $15 an hour to lock arms across the border bing bing bong bong

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Canadian Surf Club posted:

there was a lot of positive stuff tonight but this party is still dead in the water as long as Schumer and Pelosi are around

uh excuse me, unless you have the "legislative chops" that schumer and pelosi wield, maybe you can think about being party leader someday :nyd:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
matt christman shaved off stream whilst blackout, you can see him on the stream now

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Mayor Dave posted:

matt christman shaved off stream whilst blackout, you can see him on the stream now

like his pubes or what

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.
https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1060048184976633857

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

RandomBlue posted:

Cool. Best friends forever again.

Drink another shot of tequila for me, I'm going to sleep

Martin, your turn