Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

that sandwich is giving me depression

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Philthy posted:

I kinda cant stop laughing at this.

But there are still heavy R districts not 100% yet. Very small districts, but probably enough to bring it within 1%.

waukesha gonna put walker over the top

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

folks, I genuinely feel some sort of hope and feel like Democrats did good today

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

FAUXTON posted:

Didn't they say that county was only 7k votes?

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Harlock posted:

folks, I genuinely feel some sort of hope and feel like Democrats did good today

to be honest they did just by taking the house: it's because the expectations set for them have being so high that we feel empty cuz we were secretly hoping for more

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

paranoid randroid posted:

out of a crinkled brown paper bag, no less

Philthy posted:

yeah brown bagged lunch poo poo every day

then went and spent a gently caress ton of money at steak houses on taxpayers dime

what a piece of poo poo

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

lol

https://twitter.com/debi66/status/1060039350371696642?s=21

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Harlock posted:

:yikes:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

FAUXTON posted:

They very likely could pull this same poo poo. They always have a pile of uncounted votes.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

this is the whitest tweet ever

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
definitely a contender for best self-own of 2018 alongside jacob wohl

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

The Ol Spicy Keychain posted:

that sandwich is giving me depression

what you mean youre not all about some store brand brown bread with some discounted land o' frost ham laid at studious right angles within?

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

Philthy posted:

I kinda cant stop laughing at this.

But there are still heavy R districts not 100% yet. Very small districts, but probably enough to bring it within 1%.

i wouldnt count on it

assuming absentee and other weirdo ballots break at the live vote statewide ratio it should hold over one percent for evers

assume wi gop will be lovely at about the same certainty as the sun will rise tomorrow but evers has this motherfucker

in other cheesehead news we should have a new attorney general too which is a huge loving deal because wi was one of the rear end in a top hat states suing over aca

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

FAUXTON posted:

not this time

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
honestly im shocked his wife didnt cut the crusts off for him

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Harlock posted:

is somebody gonna tell him what pelosi said

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Harlock posted:

the polls closed and nancy pelosi immediately started using the word impeachment (in the context of "bipartisanship" but still lol)

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

ahahhahaaahaha gently caress you scott walker you blank faced loving ghoul eat poo poo and die motherfucker

Really him and every suburbanite outside of Milwaukee.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
SENTIENT PILE OF CASSEROLE GETS R-U-N-N-O-F-T

BREAKING NEWS

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Lessail posted:

im aware of this that's a problem for tomorrow

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

DONG DONG THE BITCH IS DEAD gently caress YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

https://twitter.com/mollybeck/status/1060070976791154688?s=21

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Lessail posted:

owned

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

juche avocado posted:

yeah i was being earnest about the Dems being a waste in this

unless the greens are spitefully running and turning down Dem dowries because that's not how you effect climate justice, strategically losing

The green candidate actually stepped out of the race two days ago. Although her name was still there when mail ballots went out and mail ballots are a pretty big percentage of votes here.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

:toot: :toot: :toot: :toot:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
lol walker lost by 1.1%

:gritin:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

lmao suck poo poo scott walker

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

he was once considered likely president

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

i cant even

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Harlock posted:

Pelosi is going to do her best to punish you for that spark of hope. Dehumanize yourself and face to the bipartisan marketplace of ideas.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

I'm excited for another chapter of America's favorite book, The Speaker of the House Fails to Get Anything Done While Everyone Runs Around For a Bit; this time the reasons are gonna be different!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Typo posted:

he was once considered likely president

instead we found someone even stupider

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Rick posted:

The green candidate actually stepped out of the race two days ago. Although her name was still there when mail ballots went out and mail ballots are a pretty big percentage of votes here.

lmaooooooooooo

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

juche avocado posted:

what if we held a constitutional convention to remove all the bits thrown in to placate the slave states and/or the rural polities

for example, the as mentioned, the Senate

Calling a constitutional convention to abolish the Senate requires two-thirds of states, as opposed to the three-fourths necessary to ratify a constitutional amendment, and either way you'd need something to give them in exchange for giving up power, because they're not going to give it up for nothing willingly. The problem where an increasing amount of states have the same say as fewer and fewer states is only going to get worse and worse and I don't think anything within the framework of the Constitution can stop it.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
ding dong the ham sandwich is dead

which old witch?

the ham sandwitch

ding dong the wicked witch is dead

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
this is setting the bar really hecking low but heres what tonight really means to me

i dont have to worry about the gop destroying the union via article five constitutional convention for two whole years

im kind of emotional about this

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Well the Alaska results are coming in and they suck, but that was expected

This rear end in a top hat got kicked out thankfully. https://www.ktva.com/story/39123509/anchorage-man-pleads-guilty-in-choking-sexual-assault-case

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

galenanorth posted:

Calling a constitutional convention to abolish the Senate requires two-thirds of states, as opposed to the three-fourths necessary to ratify a constitutional amendment, and either way you'd need something to give them in exchange for giving up power, because they're not going to give it up for nothing willingly. The problem where an increasing amount of states have the same say as fewer and fewer states is only going to get worse and worse and I don't think anything within the framework of the Constitution can stop it.

i was joking

vision board

creation by the power of will

positive thinking

president good brains!

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Scott Walker :yeshaha:

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

gently caress you scott walker rest in piss forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

counterpoint: the wa ballot initiatives hahahahahaha oh god (we got the deadly force police one so there's that)