Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/mukhtaryare/status/1060020215612928001

:3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

HobbitGrease posted:

NY and CA really goose these numbers tho

If it wasn't for all those people, the numbers would be a lot closer together

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

I woke up and checked we loving nailed it in Nevada. Dems took the house, the senate, governor, lieutenant governor, attorney general, the state assembly, got rid of taxes on feminine hygiene products, and implemented 50% renewable energy by 2030. Although that one is a constitutional change so it has to be voted on again.

And we got a dead chud, who made his money off brothels, win. Literally he died a few weeks ago and still won. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/1041993/midterm-elections-2018-results-nevada-dennis-hof-dead/amp

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
While Florida disappointed in the senate and gubernatorial races (probably fixed/stolen), they also approved a constitutional amendment that restores voting rights to around 1.5 million convicted felons, which should make elections in Florida a little more difficult for republicans to fix/steal in the future.

Bob Quixote
Jul 7, 2006

This post has been inspected and certified by the Dino-Sorcerer

Grimey Drawer

alphabettitouretti posted:

Cruz is such a creepy little goblin. I like to imagine that everyone checking the mark next to his name was dry heaving as they did it.

Calling Cruz a goblin is an insult to a a pretty cool group of monsters.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
My go-to question on facebook for political discussions is "HOW DOS PUTIN'S DICK TASTE?!" I think we're making progress as a country.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Bob Quixote posted:

Your right. Hes more of an Ochre Jelly.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

old beast lunatic posted:

My go-to question on facebook for political discussions is "HOW DOS PUTIN'S DICK TASTE?!" I think we're making progress as a country.

Get any good answers? If it were to taste like a bunless quarter pounder with cheese it would make a lot of sense.

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc

Oscar Wild posted:

If it wasn't for all those people, the numbers would be a lot closer together
you're better off comparing state population to senate representation rather than the popular vote of one senate class election that's skewed by harlem-globetrotters-vs.-washington-generals-esque wins

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I awfulpost on facebook from time to time but nobody talks to me.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Hihohe posted:

Cruz is a flesh golem.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Hihohe posted:

Ochre jellies are kind of cute so no. Otyugh, which people in fantasy use as a garbage disposal sounds more like him.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I’d say Cruz is more of a butter elemental.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Bob Quixote posted:

Kobolds, Goblins, Orcs and Hobgoblins, all good. Cruz is a craven Ghoul.

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc
he's more like the blob from the end of i have no mouth and i must scream, but he also has the personality of the computer from i have no mouth and i must scream

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

https://twitter.com/tormny_pickeals/status/1060033176876265472?s=21

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
That election sucked America is still terminally retarded. I need Mueller to arrest the babadook

Bob Quixote
Jul 7, 2006

This post has been inspected and certified by the Dino-Sorcerer

Grimey Drawer

LifeSunDeath posted:

Kobolds, Goblins, Orcs and Hobgoblins, all good. Cruz is a craven Ghoul.

Ghoul works - he's pretty sickening overall and he feeds off decaying corpses to survive (the olds vote).

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Phew

https://mobile.twitter.com/ABC/status/1060192366315950081

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Hihohe posted:

Ted Ooze

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Avirosb posted:

Ted Ooze

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://twitter.com/DonnaChivingto2/status/1060192911449616385
:catstare:

schmug
May 20, 2007

why isn't this fake news, Don?
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1060194964351660033

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Y'all are just gonna skim over the fact that a dead pimp was elected to a state legislature yesterday?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I really wonder who is generating those memes.. Are CHUDs that capable ?!?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Flyover Culture indeed.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Republicans elected Trump.

So, call it even?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Sombody ask that tweeter how putin's dick tastes

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

people calling the senate undemocratic, you’re in favour of scrapping the thing and strengthening the federal system right? i never know if the people complaining about the unproportionality of the senate understand that it’s working correctly or think it’s broken somehow
it's probably working as intended by the founding fathers, but the intent seems outmoded. maybe strengthening the federal system is the right approach, but i don't know. i don't think anything is going to happen to the senate barring some massive upheaval, so i'm not sure how much it's worth debating.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Shwqa posted:

Y'all are just gonna skim over the fact that a dead pimp was elected to a state legislature yesterday?

what even is this reality

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

If voters wanted the dead pimp they should keep the seat open out of respect.

An abstained Republican vote for six years!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/iamdezra/status...ingawful.com%2F

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

duck trucker posted:

If voters wanted the dead pimp they should keep the seat open out of respect.

An abstained Republican vote for six years!

I think that is literally how it is going to work. It doesn't really matter because dems got a super majority here now. It just seems like something you would see in terrible 90s comedy. He died while partying with Ron Jeremy and Flavor Flav. Ron Jeremy found his dead body. That dead man won with 68.3% of the votes.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

"Yeah, but things will never get better, lets kill ourselves"

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Shwqa posted:

I think that is literally how it is going to work. It doesn't really matter because dems got a super majority here now. It just seems like something you would see in terrible 90s comedy. He died while partying with Ron Jeremy and Flavor Flav. Ron Jeremy found his dead body. That dead man won with 68.3% of the votes.

99% certain that 95% of the people who voted for him doesn't know poo poo about him, including that he's dead. They voted for him because he's a republican.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Shanghaied posted:

99% certain that 95% of the people who voted for him doesn't know poo poo about him, including that he's dead. They voted for him because he's a republican.

Or its aspirational. I mean look at how he went. That is peak boomer death.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

To be fair I would trust a dead pimp to be a better politician then any Republican

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
So I’m real dumb and know nothing about politics. This thread is pretty doom and gloom about the election, but isn’t the Democrats getting the House a good thing? What are the big bad things that have happened during the election aside from Ted Cruze and Corpse Pimp getting elected that I should know about?

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

It's me I'm the dead pimp.

My campaign slogan is "at least I'm not ted cruz"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Donald Trump Jr is very likely to be indicted soon, and that's a lol