Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Loomered by the FBI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Pathos posted:

this made me lol just like every loving loomer everything

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1060354722622656513?s=21

The FBI's undercover plan was foiled by their router.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Flowers By Irene

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Heath posted:

Loomered by the FBI

Loomered In the Brains By the FBI's Throbbing Wifi Signal

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
should we settle on a definition for "loomered" or is it a calvinball type thing

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

"when you try to own someone but end up accidentally owning yourself" is my favorite

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

Azathoth posted:

"when you try to own someone but end up accidentally owning yourself" is my favorite

What about "when you accidentally self-own yourself while trying to own someone and your brain worms prevent you from realizing it"? It's kind of a clunky description, but the lack of self-awareness bit seems important.

Anyone can accidentally self-own themselves. You have to be special to self-own and then look back on your actions and think, "no, it is everyone laughing at me who is wrong".

"So-and-so really loomered himself on mumble the other day when his mom called him for dinner and he got in a fight with her because he wanted to raid instead, and then a few hours later he came back online to brag about how he was grounded from the internet but snuck online anyways."

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Colin Mockery posted:

What about "when you accidentally self-own yourself while trying to own someone and your brain worms prevent you from realizing it"? It's kind of a clunky description, but the lack of self-awareness bit seems important.

Anyone can accidentally self-own themselves. You have to be special to self-own and then look back on your actions and think, "no, it is everyone laughing at me who is wrong".

"So-and-so really loomered himself on mumble the other day when his mom called him for dinner and he got in a fight with her because he wanted to raid instead, and then a few hours later he came back online to brag about how he was grounded from the internet but snuck online anyways."

"proudly and defiantly owning oneself"

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Pathos posted:

this made me lol just like every loving loomer everything

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1060354722622656513?s=21

hrm, yes, my 4g didn't work great in a place where tons and tons of other people were using their phones

loomer holds these truths to be self-evident:
tires are immortal and last decades unless split with antifa samurai swords
there is a literally infinite amount of electromagnetic spectrum to carry data signals and anyone who says otherwise is a deep space agent

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 19 days!)

Tetracube posted:

should we settle on a definition for "loomered" or is it a calvinball type thing

getting loomered is when you pay attention to Laura Loomer for any time at all in a day

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Heath posted:

Loomered by the FBI

Are you an FBI router? You gotta tell me if you're an FBI router.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Are you an FBI router? You gotta tell me if you're an FBI router.

this is why i stick with NSA Surveillance Van #241 as my router name. NSA doesn't have to tell you whether they're spying on you or not so I'm hidden within the rightwing circle

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

getting loomered is when you pay attention to Laura Loomer for any time at all in a day

imagine laughing at an idiot who constantly self-owns in this, the thread about idiots that constantly self-own

laughing at her constant attempts to have sex with nazis is hilarious, dude

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Quote-Unquote posted:

imagine laughing at an idiot who constantly self-owns in this, the thread about idiots that constantly self-own

laughing at her constant attempts to have sex with nazis is hilarious, dude

it’s starting to feel like laughing at the retarded kid

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Reported her juuust in case.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1060536955719565314

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1060535331278209025

"A very Christian area"... that really narrows it down, Loomy. Good investigative journalisting there.

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

In re: neo-nazis loving milk because it's white, why don't they just drink their own cum instead

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

call center manager posted:

In re: neo-nazis loving milk because it's white, why don't they just drink their own cum instead

I've heard it doesn't taste good.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jerry Cotton posted:

I've heard it doesn't taste good.

need to start a conspiracy with these guys that cum taste worse when the seed is inferior so they start tasting their own cum

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Kristianity, Konservatism and Kountry music :cheers:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Blast of Confetti posted:

need to start a conspiracy with these guys that cum taste worse when the seed is inferior so they start tasting their own cum

Why do that? Just tell them liberals hate the taste of cum.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Loomer owns, a great follow up to Baked after he hosed back off to being a failson. How can she stay manic so long?

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

Mary Annette posted:

"A very Christian area"... that really narrows it down, Loomy. Good investigative journalisting there.

nazis trying to figure out the narrative.txt

reddit detectives will get to the bottom of this

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

They've identified the gunman as a former marine OO RAH

DJDace
Mar 23, 2005
Professional Idiot - When to comes to stupid, we don't fuck around!

Morphix posted:

nazis trying to figure out the narrative.txt

reddit detectives will get to the bottom of this

Jesus Christ ... some of the survivors of the Thousand Oaks shooting we also survivors of the loving Las Vegas Route 91 shooting. Twice within a year - I can't even fathom the impact of that on a person. How do you ever feel safe out in public spaces again, especially considering that your elected representatives seem to have no political will to make the necessary changes to help prevent it from happening.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Mary Annette posted:

Just so you can understand what she's talking about here's a map of the Christian area she means.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I did not speed up the footage. It's not true. It's bullshit! I did not speed up the footage. I did naaaht.

Oh hi Mark.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DJDace posted:

Jesus Christ ... some of the survivors of the Thousand Oaks shooting we also survivors of the loving Las Vegas Route 91 shooting. Twice within a year - I can't even fathom the impact of that on a person. How do you ever feel safe out in public spaces again, especially considering that your elected representatives seem to have no political will to make the necessary changes to help prevent it from happening.

Country music venues are way deadlier than rap venues at this point.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

call center manager posted:

Milk is only good if it is purified in the mouth of white women first.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
so here's a question

do you think Loomer is getting crazier or is she just grasping every more desperately for market share in the CHUDiverse

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

she gets crazier and more desperate as she becomes increasingly irrelevant

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

she gets crazier and more desperate as she becomes increasingly irrelevant

Well yeah but I guess the question is does she actually believe it's an anti Christian assault from secret muslims or is she just that desperate now

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Country music venues are way deadlier than rap venues at this point.
It's interesting to contemplate what the difference in reactions would have been if a 59 people had been killed in a shooting spree at a hiphop festival in Las Vegas, followed by 12 people being murdered at a hiphop club a year later. Somehow I don't think a collective shrug and some thoughts 'n prayers would be the end of it.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

so here's a question

do you think Loomer is getting crazier or is she just grasping every more desperately for market share in the CHUDiverse
Both, it's a feedback loop. The desperate grasping is exacerbating her craziness.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Well yeah but I guess the question is does she actually believe it's an anti Christian assault from secret muslims or is she just that desperate now

The best way to lie is to just make up some poo poo and then immediately convince yourself that it's true. So there's not much point speculating over whether or not she really believes it, because "true belief" doesn't matter.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

so here's a question

Can't it be both?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Soon she'll turn into a wraith like Ann Coulter.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Avirosb posted:

Soon she'll turn into a wraith like Ann Coulter.

does that happen before or after getting hired by fox

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The best way to lie is to just make up some poo poo and then immediately convince yourself that it's true. So there's not much point speculating over whether or not she really believes it, because "true belief" doesn't matter.

This.

She absolutely chooses where to invest her time based on what she thinks will give her the most exposure, so I have little doubt that she originally looked at Keith and saw it as an opportunity to put the spotlight on herself, but little things like the FBI van wifi self-own show that she actually believes her bullshit enough that whether she truly believes deep down is irrelevant to her actions and how we should respond.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
laura loomer definitely has undiagnosed and untreated schizophrenia or BPD which will continue to progress unimpaired
constantly accusing others of assaulting her really points out to this being the case