Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Yahoo 1PPR, choose my TE.

Doyle v JAX
Watson @ CIN

Watson has the better matchup, but Doyle seems to have the higher ceiling. Gut is leaning toward Doyle despite Watson's performance last week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nadir
Apr 12, 2003

It's only up from here
0.5 PPR. Need a second WR:

TY Hilton v JAX
Funchess @ PIT
Fitzgerald @ KC

My concern here is TY’s bad performance recently and Jalen Ramsey shadowing.

I feel Funchess could be a good matchup in an away game. Thoughts?

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
Who should I start at QB this week:

Fitzpatrick vs WAS
Luck vs JAX

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Which def:
Jets vs Buff
KC vs Ari

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Jets

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I'm going with KC cause that's who I was able to snag but Jets are probably better.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
I'm going with the Jets but mostly because I'll stream whoever it is against the Bills.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Thanks I was leaning Jets.

Have another one, .5 ppr

Funchess @Pit
TY Hilton vs Jax
Adam Humphries vs Wash (I have Mike Evans in too)
Marvin Jones @chi

I also have breida, Carson, and yeldon I could play but their injuries/situation seems unpredictable.

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

I don't like the look of it...
Need a Flex pick. Yahoo standard 1 PPR.

Kenny Golladay DET WR @ CHI
Tyler Lockett SEA WR @ LAR

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Huge_Midget posted:

Need a Flex pick. Yahoo standard 1 PPR.

Kenny Golladay DET WR @ CHI
Tyler Lockett SEA WR @ LAR

Leaning Golladay here.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Sammy Watkins not practicing. He's my third receiver in 0.5 PPR

Who should I start instead

Tyrell Williams vs OAK
David Moore vs RAMS

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
Need a WR in PPR, pick one

DJ Moore
Corey Davis
Chris Godwin

People that are available
Doctson (lol)
John Ross
David Moore

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Goff vs SEA

or

Rivers @ OAK

mang
Jul 21, 2015

RCarr posted:

Goff vs SEA

or

Rivers @ OAK

Tough one but I'd probably play Goff because of McVay and being at home. But Oakland is pitiful that's more of a trust your gut decision for me.

My question: I have James Conner. Pick 2 out of these 3 guys for WR

JuJu
Kupp
Tyreek Hill

mang
Jul 21, 2015

kiimo posted:

Sammy Watkins not practicing. He's my third receiver in 0.5 PPR

Who should I start instead

Tyrell Williams vs OAK
David Moore vs RAMS

Williams

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

mang posted:

Tough one but I'd probably play Goff because of McVay and being at home. But Oakland is pitiful that's more of a trust your gut decision for me.

JuJu
Kupp
Tyreek Hill

Can't sit Tyreek. My gut says Kupp for the other because I hate Thursday nights and JuJu's target share has been dropping. Might help diversify your game risk too with Connor starting.

My question. Bye week for Nuk means my WR situation is kinda bad. Pick 2 out of 3, ESPN standard:

Alshon Jeffrey vs DAL
Marvin Jones Jr. @ CHI
Marquez Valdes-Scantling vs MIA

Bonus question: does the odd man out beat George Kittle vs NYG for the FLEX spot?

Gut is that Jones sits due to the CHI defense. Kittle has been producing like a WR2, so he may be the play even though he's a TE (I have Kelce too). Happy to be convinced otherwise though.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

looking forward to Juju's two touchdowns now that you said to sit him just like Alshon a couple weeks ago.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

kiimo posted:

looking forward to Juju's two touchdowns now that you said to sit him just like Alshon a couple weeks ago.

Fwiw Rotoworld seems to like JuJu against a somewhat suspect CAR slot defense. Those are three very strong receivers so I don't think there's a bad call besides sitting Hill. :shrug:

shirts and skins fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Nov 9, 2018

Nadir
Apr 12, 2003

It's only up from here

mang posted:

JuJu
Kupp
Tyreek Hill
I’d agree that you can’t sit Tyreek and Id go Kupp due to consistency

Man you have a good problem lol

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

shirts and skins posted:

Fwiw Rotoworld seems to like JuJu against a somewhat suspect CAR slot defense. Those are three very strong receivers so I don't think there's a bad call besides sitting Hill. :shrug:

W
E
L
P

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

What

did

I

sayyyyyy

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

kiimo posted:

What

did

I

sayyyyyy

16.3 in standard scoring so far. May not end up being too great a day? I could see Kupp hitting more. But what an opening play lol

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

shirts and skins posted:

16.3 in standard scoring so far. May not end up being too great a day? I could see Kupp hitting more. But what an opening play lol

16.3 points is a top-ten day in standard scoring every week but two this season and even those weeks it was top-fifteen lol

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Need some help picking an RB in 0.5 PPR:

Aaron Jones vs MIA
Adrian Peterson @ TB

Both have really good matchups, I was leaning AP initially but Washington’s o-line is totally dead and he got gamescripted into oblivion in what was supposed to be a good matchup last week.

Meanwhile Jones should be productive but on a good day he won’t see near the volume AP is capable of and I don’t trust GB to get him adequate carries or not have Williams vulture TDs.

Leaning Jones and going for hopefully a higher floor in a matchup I’m favoured in, but I could go either way.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Definitely thought it would end up more. I guess Ben was the real gem.

And now Connor hurt? Bell time

freeman
Aug 14, 2018
Pick one for my flex:

Allen Robinson
Kerryon Johnson (assuming he goes)

Slay is out and Robinson claims to be 100% healthy so starting to lean towards him despite not doing much to this point.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Anti-Hero posted:

Yahoo 1PPR, choose my TE.

Doyle v JAX
Watson @ CIN

Watson has the better matchup, but Doyle seems to have the higher ceiling. Gut is leaning toward Doyle despite Watson's performance last week.

Reposting - I'm sticking with Doyle unless told otherwise!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Yeah I'd go Doyle over Watson

freeman posted:

Pick one for my flex:

Allen Robinson
Kerryon Johnson (assuming he goes)

Slay is out and Robinson claims to be 100% healthy so starting to lean towards him despite not doing much to this point.

Kerryon without question

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Need a win this week. Pick 2 out of 3 in .5 ppr
TY Hilton vs Jax (has not played well against Jax)
Doug Baldwin @ LAR (Missed practice this week with a groin problem)
DeSean Jackson vs Wsh (Revenge game)

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
I need to come up with two starters and a flex in standard:

Sony Michel @ TEN
Nick Chubb v ATL
Leonard Fournette @ IND
Mark Ingram @ CIN

surfpenguin
Mar 18, 2009

Frustrated posted:

Need a win this week. Pick 2 out of 3 in .5 ppr
TY Hilton vs Jax (has not played well against Jax)
Doug Baldwin @ LAR (Missed practice this week with a groin problem)
DeSean Jackson vs Wsh (Revenge game)

Hilton and Jackson. Ride the Fitzmagic train.

Pick 2 of these running backs who won't blow up on my bench.

.5 PPR

Tevin Coleman vs. CLE
Nick Chubb vs. ATL
Aaron Jones vs. MIA
Mark Ingram vs. CIN

Leaning Coleman and Chubb, but I'm afraid of Chubb's game script. However, Mike McCarthy hates Aaron Jones so it might be a wash?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Catfish Noodlin posted:

I need to come up with two starters and a flex in standard:

Sony Michel @ TEN
Nick Chubb v ATL
Leonard Fournette @ IND
Mark Ingram @ CIN

Chubb, Ingram and 4net. If you have to rely on an injury risk I think Fournette is the play with the higher cieling.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

shirts and skins posted:

My question. Bye week for Nuk means my WR situation is kinda bad. Pick 2 out of 3, ESPN standard:

Alshon Jeffrey vs DAL
Marvin Jones Jr. @ CHI
Marquez Valdes-Scantling vs MIA

Bonus question: does the odd man out beat George Kittle vs NYG for the FLEX spot?

Gut is that Jones sits due to the CHI defense. Kittle has been producing like a WR2, so he may be the play even though he's a TE (I have Kelce too). Happy to be convinced otherwise though.

Reposting this. Now thinking of playing all 3 wrs and sitting Kittle since he has a chest contusion and doesn't play til Monday. He should play and is always good for 4-6 catches, but I feel like the upside is higher with the WRs? DAL has been pretty good against Jeffrey-type outside receivers though.

This is so much easier when Hopkins plays :ohdear:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Quiet Feet posted:

Pick a WR2 and a Flex for this .5PPR team. Currently selected are in bold.

WR:
Larry Fitz @KC
Christian Kirk @KC
Adam Humphries v. WSH

Anyone? Mostly wondering if Humphries is worth a start or if he's just had a freakish two weeks and is going to settle back to earth again.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

surfpenguin posted:

Hilton and Jackson. Ride the Fitzmagic train.

Pick 2 of these running backs who won't blow up on my bench.

.5 PPR

Tevin Coleman vs. CLE
Nick Chubb vs. ATL
Aaron Jones vs. MIA
Mark Ingram vs. CIN

Leaning Coleman and Chubb, but I'm afraid of Chubb's game script. However, Mike McCarthy hates Aaron Jones so it might be a wash?

I think you have to go Coleman/Chubb. Ingram seems a definite #2 behind Kamara this year and I wouldn't trust Green Bay to use Jones competently.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Quiet Feet posted:

Anyone? Mostly wondering if Humphries is worth a start or if he's just had a freakish two weeks and is going to settle back to earth again.

I think he's coming back to earth and you go Fitz. He's the better player, finally started to look like himself the last two weeks before the bye and has a better matchup. Cards are going to have to throw all day to try (and fail miserably) to keep up with KC.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

dxt posted:

I think he's coming back to earth and you go Fitz. He's the better player, finally started to look like himself the last two weeks before the bye and has a better matchup. Cards are going to have to throw all day to try (and fail miserably) to keep up with KC.

Agreed, and the Washington D has been pretty good against slot receivers like Humphries.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
In a must win game against another 5-4 team, I need a WR. 0ppr.

Kenny Golladay @ Chi
TY Hilton v Jax
Alshon Jeffrey v Dal

Golladay should get more targets without Tate, but Stafford is going to get killed by the Bears after what the Vikes did to him. Jeffrey had Tate added to compete with for targets. Hilton is against the Jags.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

dxt posted:

In a must win game against another 5-4 team, I need a WR. 0ppr.

Kenny Golladay @ Chi
TY Hilton v Jax
Alshon Jeffrey v Dal

Golladay should get more targets without Tate, but Stafford is going to get killed by the Bears after what the Vikes did to him. Jeffrey had Tate added to compete with for targets. Hilton is against the Jags.

I'd go Jeffrey out of those, I have no faith in the Lions against the Bears D after last week and I have no faith in Hilton period. On a similar note, pick 2, 0.5 ppr:

Jeffrey vDAL
Landry vATL
J. Gordon @TEN
D. Lewis vNE
M. Jones @CHI

My gut was Gordon and Jeffrey but I'm mainly asking because fantasypros lists Jeffrey dead last out of all those options. I guess I really don't see the Dallas matchup as being as bad as it looks because the cowboys have mainly played teams with lovely WRs and I'm not too worried about Tate? I guess Landry's matchup is too good to pass up but it still seems wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Can’t believe I’m asking this, and I feel dumb for doing so. Is there any reason to start Cooper vs. PHI over Edelman vs. TEN? Cooper’s been on my bench for so long, but I feel I should keep him there for another week or so.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Jeffrey vDAL
Landry vATL
J. Gordon @TEN
D. Lewis vNE
M. Jones @CHI

My gut was Gordon and Jeffrey but I'm mainly asking because fantasypros lists Jeffrey dead last out of all those options. I guess I really don't see the Dallas matchup as being as bad as it looks because the cowboys have mainly played teams with lovely WRs and I'm not too worried about Tate? I guess Landry's matchup is too good to pass up but it still seems wrong.

I'd probably go Jeffrey and Landry, but Gronk being out again definitely raises Gordon’s floor.