Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Also the dataminers have basically told everyone to not summon on anything until further notice. Rumors are a big joint celebration for the Broly movie in the very near future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

a neat cape posted:

TEQ Beerus is getting an EZA and holy poo poo he's great now

Glad i never sold him. I remember people said he was crap. :v:

OH sweet, I'm starting to get more stones. I ended up getting 30 for awakening LR Freeza. It wasn't too bad of a grind with my luck getting me like 20 to 30 medal drops with the whole Ginyu team.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I'm coming up on done with LR Frieza. Like 400 medals to go for the second SA10 one.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Super Battle Road DONE.

Christ, gently caress vs Super STR

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
I said fuckit and kai'd LR Freiza. Got to convert like, 3 of the SR sleepy kais into real kais so I'm down with it.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Lol we're getting Full Power SS4 Goku and the global equivalent of the Tanabata Banner next.

IT'S A TRAP

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
LMAO Global is getting an exclusive "Beerus dressed as Monaka" card I've wanted them to make for years now.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
Man, this Bardock refresh takes me back to the early days of the game. Back when the best leaders were there 25% type reduction leaders due to the glitch that reduced their damage to double digits after two turns. Thanks for getting me through this event back in the day SR TEQ#17! I think there was also a slight chance of fighting a difficult King Vegeta for the Kid Vegeta drop, but that's a long time ago.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Oh man the rising dragon festival. This banner has been bad luck for me lol.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
And now a WT - feels like the old days!

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Oh hey new DB WT cards. Neat.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
LR Cell is fuckin dumb for the WT lmao

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

My STR Cell has been doing work in WT. Even on the highest difficulty he just 1 shots everyone with his 11 ki super. Not sure which SSRs I am going to choose from the new event. I know the PHY Sealtenks is very good but I don't have any team to put him on.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Oh right Global never got lord slug eh? Was kinda hoping they gave us Fake SSJ Goku. :v:

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
what the hell should I be using these tickets on?!

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Webbeh posted:

Dude on Reddit made a chart of the 77 characters with a general guide of what's worthwhile.

The best ones are Metal Cooler, STR SSG Goku, SS3 Goku and PHY Gotenks.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Webbeh posted:

if you're not missing anyone important then uhhhh, str ss3 goku eventually gets an eza so grab as many dupes as you need to rainbow him?

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I'm just getting whatever cards I don't have then getting a first dupe of any card that needs one and so on. Don't waste it on rainbowing (100%) a card unless you have nothing else to use it for.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I got the AGL GA Turles, Int Vegeta, and Tree of Might Spirit Bomb Goku to pad out characters I didn't have a bit more, but I might just go ahead and get more dupes for AGL SSG Goku, since he's almost done because I keep getting copies of him in rolls.

Also why is he so good that he's got the high priority border too, I've almost never used him

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

AGL SSG goku has some solid links and is in 4 different good categories

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I might just go ahead and rainbow him then and hope he helps push me along in Super AGL SBR because I feel like I am hitting a fuckin wall with this thing

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Captain Baal posted:

I got the AGL GA Turles, Int Vegeta, and Tree of Might Spirit Bomb Goku to pad out characters I didn't have a bit more, but I might just go ahead and get more dupes for AGL SSG Goku, since he's almost done because I keep getting copies of him in rolls.

Also why is he so good that he's got the high priority border too, I've almost never used him

AGL Godku is pretty strong and fits into a bunch of categories. STR Godku isn't as strong and isn't in the Universal Survival category but he's the better fit in Realm of Gods thanks to being the best linking buddy for UI Goku.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Brother Entropy posted:

if you're not missing anyone important then uhhhh, str ss3 goku eventually gets an eza so grab as many dupes as you need to rainbow him?

uhh this made me realize there's quite a few folks on here I don't have

where have these cards been?! glad to see I can pick up some new SSR/URs.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I finished the Super AGL SBR and god was Buu a piece of poo poo, I can't even imagine what fighting Cell or Bojack would've been like with my lame rear end team.

I honestly felt like my Transforming Gokus were holding me back, but there were more than a few times they super came in handy and were able to take hits to the face better than Vegeta or SS3 Goku were gonna. I also got God Goku transformation for the first time in an actual difficult thing and it closed out the fight for me. Mai stuns also super came in handy, I managed to stun both Buu and Babidi thanks to RNG. This really is a coin flip mode to the point of being adamantly unfun at times but god am I happy to be done with another one and feel good about beating it.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I know Great Ape Tora is real good on the Giant Form team when awakened, are any of the other new Giant guy awakenings particularly great for this category?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I know Great Ape Tora is real good on the Giant Form team when awakened, are any of the other new Giant guy awakenings particularly great for this category?

Shugesh actually isn't that great in the Giant Form team because it's already naturally really tanky however he gives 7k attack & defense plus an extra 2k for each great ape so it's technically 9k so he's actually a solid addition to a few different categories.

Borgos is a heavy hitter by nature and gives a nice 12% attack and defense per orb (+ 1% to each for every giant form character) so he fits in well on a Giant Form team.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
When will they finally release Krillin (Tacos) as a card?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Did Super TEQ now as well, that was probably the least trial and error I've had to do of these so far because once I actually got my rotations in order I just had to basically rely on Bulma and 18 tanking and they were more often than not ridiculously consistent and a well timed Dokkan Super from SS3 Goku on Cooler's team as well.

In actual relevant news, V-Jump dropped some new stuff that's being added to JP soon and apparently it is a transforming Goku Black and he's supposed to be Int-type, I'm pretty sure. A lot of these transforming units are super nice and I'm gonna want all of them, so next year's gonna be a friggin' struggle for me trying to get any of them when I don't have stones between all of their banners.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

I believe the Dataminers have all said that you should wait until after the new Broly movie drops to summon, as there should be some powerful characters.

With the battlefield reset, I was able to get enough of the clash medals to awaken the PHY Ginyu Force and 100% them. I know I probably should have saved all my battlefield money for LR Metal Cooler, but he's not here yet.

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off

Cozz posted:

With the battlefield reset, I was able to get enough of the clash medals to awaken the PHY Ginyu Force and 100% them. I know I probably should have saved all my battlefield money for LR Metal Cooler, but he's not here yet.

I'm actually tempted to wait until the new year and see if the incredible gem treasures reset again, maybe save a bit on those clash medals. I wanted to save for Ginyu-Goku dupes initially but he's been kind of disappointing so far so maybe saving LR Metal Cooler is the way to go, which means ideally spending as little as possible on clash medals if I can get some from incredible gems instead.

Speaking of incredible gems, I guess you can buy some LR blue Vegito dupes with them now (the base card, that is). Enough that if you used kais on the original and saved the one extra copy, you can have 3/4 potential paths on a second. I hear keeping a TUR version of some LRs is pretty viable. Might give that a try sometime. If they ever release more potara medals, anyway. Even if you have gotten all of them possibly available I think that's still about 20 short for the first dokkan awakening.

Also is it just me or does this version of clash seem a bit easier than the first? I had very little trouble this time compared to the first run. Maybe it's just because my TEQ and INT teams are a bit on the incomplete side so Blue Goku and Goku black not being AGL and TEQ anymore for the final fights makes a big difference. Especially the blue Goku; now that he's INT I can kind of obliterate him with a super PHY team that has LR gogeta, super and blue vegito, SS and ss3 gotenks, and that one good support teen gohan.

CidGregor fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Nov 17, 2018

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I've finished all of the Super SBRs finally and got my LR Gohan. As I continued doing them I realized having solid starting rotations and good utility characters make a world of difference to the point I was using the Int Bulma to stun entire teams of enemies and get free turns of no damage, felt good. I've looked at a lot of the Extreme characters I'm gonna need to be using for EXT SBRs and it seems like it's gonna be a struggle since it looks like depending on the color you are bereft of utility options or even solid tanks sometimes. After I get these super attack levels up I might give STR EXT a shot, but maybe someone who's done these can enlighten me a bit on if I'm off base.

Here's my teams for the respective last few I did in case anyone cares at all

Captain Baal fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Nov 18, 2018

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Huh a new SSJ4 Goku and he’s TEQ. Not that I’m gonna pull the banner is he any good cuz boy did I ride with AGL and STR SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta for a while.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
if you're below like, 80% hp or something he doesn't hit as hard as STR SSJ4 Goku. His category is cool, but it's really lacking in support units.

His super attack is pretty rad, and his counter animation is probably the coolest one in the game.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

You can also use him alongside the STR SS4 Goku since they have a different name.

He's essential for the upcoming Shadow Dragon super battle road

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Guess I’ll wait til the best pull. Right now sitting on 200 stones. Probably still gonna be climbing with all these campaigns handing out stones.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Sorry for the double post did anyone else get like a bunch of rewards out of nowhere last night from the King Kai missions? Cuz goddamn that was quite a number of medals and dragon stones.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Those are for the rank missions being renewed. Rewards for up to rank 400. Its in the news.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Pulled the new SS4 Goku and I don't even care that I wasted a multi that I'll regret spending once the movie characters come out

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Man, Japan is getting so many EZA's that we're falling more behind. INT Janemba is getting one, and we still haven't gotten Cell, Buu, SSJ3 Goku (STR) and the two SSJ3 Vegeta's, and Beerus.

Looking forward to Gohan's EZA coming up though.

And of course, the movie characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Cozz posted:

Man, Japan is getting so many EZA's that we're falling more behind. INT Janemba is getting one, and we still haven't gotten Cell, Buu, SSJ3 Goku (STR) and the two SSJ3 Vegeta's, and Beerus.

Looking forward to Gohan's EZA coming up though.

And of course, the movie characters.

I'm glad that they're allowing the lesser versions of characters to get EZAs. STR SS3 Goku was pretty good but he was always overshadowed by AGL but he is almost as good now while I have to imagine that PHY & AGL Ultimate Gohan will get one using the same medals.

edit: Hopefully PHY Broly gets one because he is a bit poo poo all things considered.