Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
He's not wrong (except about them being not racist) but Jeeeeeeeesus that's not the right way to say that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

I'm suddenly coming around to supporting it.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

He's not wrong (except about them being not racist) but Jeeeeeeeesus that's not the right way to say that.

i like to say there's like an ideological part and a mere propinquity part of not-being-racist

singapore and many parts of the south have the mere propinquity part down for not-being-racist but not the ideology
vermont and the non-nazi parts of the rural pacific northwest (what parts there are) have the ideology but not the mere propinquity part down for the task of not-being-racist

berns grew up in brooklyn, he shoulda had the mere propinquity down but i guess he just lived decades in vermont

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Jerking off twice a day now.

For my health.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

me catching up on the forums

:chloe:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

man i need to step my nut game up in order to fight the domestic terrorists

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Jerk off to fight for freedom

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

This is for all you new people. I have only one rule. Everybody nuts, no one quits. If you don't do your job, I'll nut you myself!

Welcome to the Roughnecks

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Nephzinho posted:

What possible reason is there for that, to just walk around with a boner all month? Pretty sure that is just straight up not healthy.

precious bodily fluids

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Welcome to the Roughnuts

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

He's doing his part!

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

man i need to step my nut game up in order to fight the domestic terrorists

I'm doing my part o7

I blame 90s teen romance comedies for some of this bullshit. Bunch of these clowns who grew up on them are in their mid 30s and still losers and now they're sucking frustrated teens into their circlejerk. Can't Hardly Wait was not a documentary you tools.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Someone asked me once if I knew the difference between a civilian and a citizen.

I know now.

A citizen has the courage to make the safety of the human race their personal responsibility.

Dizzy was my friend. She was a soldier. But most important, she nutted.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
https://twitter.com/jkottke/status/1060539344295993349

This is like being that guy who survived both Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Apparently there was a group of 50-60 Vegas shooting survivors having a get together there and then someone came by and shot it up

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

sharknado slashfic posted:

I'm doing my part o7

I blame 90s teen romance comedies for some of this bullshit. Bunch of these clowns who grew up on them are in their mid 30s and still losers and now they're sucking frustrated teens into their circlejerk. Can't Hardly Wait was not a documentary you tools.

They all saw Steve Urkel as a role model in their formative years and the damage was unrecoverable. I honestly don't know how I escaped going down the same black hole.

There's a good litmus test for identifying these people, the gun buying process should include watching Pretty in Pink while being observed for any sign of sympathy toward Ducky.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Apparently there was a group of 50-60 Vegas shooting survivors having a get together there and then someone came by and shot it up

jesus

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1060616468856033281?s=21

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

My loving hero.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
ARE YOU loving KIDDING ME FLORIDA

https://twitter.com/MarcACaputo/status/1060654559612289024?s=19

loving Florida.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

This is for all you new people. I have only one rule. Everybody nuts, no one quits. If you don't do your job, I'll nut you myself!

Welcome to the Roughnecks

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say nut em all!

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

So how does this acting AG dude feel about pot

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Internet Wizard posted:

Considering congress is saying nuh uh you cant make him acting AG, he might not be acting AG for long.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Internet Wizard posted:

He feels Judges should use the Bible more in their judgments. You can take all you want from that.

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

facialimpediment posted:

This needs to be phrased properly, with data.

loving Florida is being loving Florida again, gently caress.

https://twitter.com/SteveKornacki/status/1060611294183804928?s=19

There was a massive Senate undervote of around 26K in Broward County, Democratic territory, for no goddamn reason.

loving Florida.

Oh, that's where they went.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Hot Karl Marx posted:

The House always wins

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

LingcodKilla posted:

Jerking off twice a day now.

For my health.

Thanks Dr. Steve Brule

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

divided nation heals as liberals take to street, protest removal of confederate monument from white house

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/08/media/tucker-carlson-protestors/index.html

Tucker Carlson got doxxed last night, flash mob showed up at his house and started tearing up poo poo.

IMO couldn't happen to a more deserving shitstain

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Didn't LBJ do something like this

citybeatnik
Mar 1, 2013

You Are All
WEIRDOS

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Man, the Final Destination series has gotten loving bleak.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

orange juche posted:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/08/media/tucker-carlson-protestors/index.html

Tucker Carlson got doxxed last night, flash mob showed up at his house and started tearing up poo poo.

IMO couldn't happen to a more deserving shitstain

Oh hell yes, I'm not from the US and this dick still pops up on the news enough I want to piss on his bed.

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

Please nazis do not co-opt the fairbairn sykes knife for your stupid fascist poo poo

If the SF guys on my Facebook are anything to go by they aren't co-opting anything.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
https://twitter.com/NRA/status/1060256567914909702

:qq:

shame on an IGA posted:

divided nation heals as liberals take to street, protest removal of confederate monument from white house

lol is that yours

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

wow, hosed up that scientists never consulted remington for their opinion

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Jarmak posted:

If the SF guys on my Facebook are anything to go by they aren't co-opting anything.

Well that's probably true too and also unsurprising.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Hremsfeld posted:

Oh, that's where they went.

There are currently two major theories, both plausible, that explain the Broward County weird numbers.

1) Machine-reading error (being advanced by the Democratic Superlawyer on Nelson's side)

2) FLORIDA VOTERS DO NOT HAVE EYES

https://twitter.com/NewsbySmiley/status/1060571314749128704

In one particular district, FL-24, there was no House race, and Florida law may say that uncontested races don't appear on the ballot anywhere. That means that only the Senate race's choice was in the bottom-left and Florida voters forgot to look down there.

:psyduck:

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Fallom posted:

wow, hosed up that scientists never consulted remington for their opinion

I got an angry avatar in TFR the other day because I think it’s reasonable for a pediatrician to talk to parents about safe firearm storage and the hazards of mixing guns and children.

The NRA will scream about all the non-gun culture war items then flip the gently caress out when a doc says you shouldn’t leave guns out around your kids.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

gun weirds should be encouraged to leave loaded firearms around their kids but only if they're homeschooled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Fallom posted:

gun weirds should be encouraged to leave loaded firearms around their kids but only if they're homeschooled

Homeschooled in the WAYS OF THE GUN