Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

this has to be intentional right? jesus fuckin :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

I LOVE 5 NIGHTS AT FREDDYS

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/SethEverman/status/1061068081513054213

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

LifeSunDeath posted:

Yes i'm sure her Jujitsu was extremely actually effective against anyone ever and not just old timey newspaper bullshit:

You should read up on her involvement in the suffragette movement before you embarrass yourself further. SMDH.

She spent decades of her life training women who were fighting for equality and a huge part of that was specifically how to gently caress up cops.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

LifeSunDeath posted:

Yes i'm sure her Jujitsu was extremely actually effective against anyone ever and not just old timey newspaper bullshit:

The thing with this idiot is that he's convinced himself he can fight and has decided his chi makes him impervious against an MMA fighter. The suffragette lady was fighting bobbies in Victorian England, who were basically fat and useless, and just good for roughing up drunks and collecting protection money from local businesses.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Memento posted:

The thing with this idiot is that he's convinced himself he can fight and has decided his chi makes him impervious against an MMA fighter. The suffragette lady was fighting bobbies in Victorian England, who were basically fat and useless, and just good for roughing up drunks and collecting protection money from local businesses.

Yeah, we're talking Tintin cops here, not the enormous bus-flipping tank-sized behemoth that is the average American cop. :v:

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

The British suffragette movement was also the first Westerners to practice martial arts. They had no idea what to do about Victorian women randomly pulling out whips and beating the poo poo out of everyone.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

rodbeard posted:

The British suffragette movement was also the first Westerners to practice martial arts. They had no idea what to do about Victorian women randomly pulling out whips and beating the poo poo out of everyone.

And toffee hammers.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

rodbeard posted:

They also poisoned a dog.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

MariusLecter posted:

And toffee hammers.

Mrs Tittlemouse go on Chapo

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Suffragette more like suffer getting more memes in this thread.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Ive never wanted a meme tattoo but here we are.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Hell yeah.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

A good, and powerful, and positive meme.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:hmmyes:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I found this amazing forklift meme the other week but I forgot to post it here. There was this girl making the proper ribkid face all like "when she sees how good you are at fulfilling OSHA 525Y2 regulations for safe forklift operation"

Anyone have it?

I guess I have a soft spot for forklift memes.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

This one?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Fukn YES!

Now I remember why I didn't post it

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randaconda has a new favorite as of 23:20 on Nov 10, 2018

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/2nbRNSN.mp4

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Why the hell isn’t this guy wrestling every night on the WWE and have all the belts?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cartoon Man posted:

Why the hell isn’t this guy wrestling every night on the WWE and have all the belts?

Indie gimmicks own

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Cartoon Man posted:

WWE stopped having fun after they got rid of the Spirit Squad.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Randaconda posted:

Indie gimmicks own

Indie wrestling is amazing

I need to go to my local one more often

I wonder when Drugs Bunny has his next match

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Karate Bastard posted:

Fukn YES!

Now I remember why I didn't post it

I love how your description of it was more specific and insider than the real thing

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Well I do know how to fake it :bigtran:

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
forgive the Facebook crust

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jedrick posted:

forgive the Facebook crust

:randvince:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

More forklift memes please. Makes me nostalgic for my old life when I had a mindless job that didn’t pay much but kept me physically fit and I could forget about it the second I walked out the door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Here's the superior version