Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
Passed babby’s first Cisco cert this morning. Now half way to a CCNA.

I guess that makes me bonafided.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yeast Confection
Oct 7, 2005

Krispy Wafer posted:

Way to go bud :hfive:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Krispy Wafer posted:

Hell yeah

Sab Sabbington
Sep 18, 2016

In my restless dreams I see that town...

Flagstaff, Arizona

FCKGW posted:

Congrats dude! Is Cisco your next path or are you in a different program?

Thanks! I'm doing the general Security program, so next up is Security+, then ECES, then ISC2, and so on. There's actually a lot of bullshit between when I get from ECES to other stuff, but it's all pretty interesting so I'm not too worried.

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal
I'm taking the VCP6-NV exam on Thursday. I don't remember anybody in this thread saying they've taken it. Any other insights on VCP in general? Tons of 'select 2' or 'choose all that apply' type answers? Was the content reasonable, or did it feel like a weird mix of gotcha questions and sales-pitch poo poo?

After taking the CCNA Security I have no faith that vendors provide quality tests for certifications anymore.

snackcakes
May 7, 2005

A joint venture of Matsumura Fishworks and Tamaribuchi Heavy Manufacturing Concern

Judge Schnoopy posted:

I'm taking the VCP6-NV exam on Thursday. I don't remember anybody in this thread saying they've taken it. Any other insights on VCP in general? Tons of 'select 2' or 'choose all that apply' type answers? Was the content reasonable, or did it feel like a weird mix of gotcha questions and sales-pitch poo poo?

After taking the CCNA Security I have no faith that vendors provide quality tests for certifications anymore.

Well, I can't speak for NV but I did just barely fail VCP6-DCV. There were quite a few select x questions, and I also got hosed by not playing around with command line enough so they got me by basically showing the same answer 4 times but re-arranging arguments. It seemed like a fair test though. I didn't know VMWare well enough so I didn't pass. Can't argue with that.

I have a proper(ish) lab setup now so here's hoping I can pass a re-take in a week or two.

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017

Judge Schnoopy posted:

I did the test, it's exactly like any vcp test, everything is a pick one or many, no complex simulations or anything. Like always check for double or triple negatives. I cannot find the blogposts i used to study for mine but i would suggest you take a look at http://buildvirtual.net/vcp-nv-objectives-study-guide/ and http://everything-virtual.com/vmware-study-guides/vcp-nv-study-guide/

Keep in mind that the first vcp you take is made from two exams, the generic vsphere one(which is chock full of sales/licensing/product lineup questions) and the product specific exam(which is all technical with a very limited amount of licensing questions). Quality wise i would rank my vcp tests in the following order:

1. DCV (everything is product specific and i've never found issues with the quizzes)
2. NV (once they start doing network specific quiz their phrasing may lead to double intendres but it's still decent)
3. DTM (pure junk, it's a lottery to get quizzes which won't gently caress you over with old product issues or not in the syllabus)

SlowBloke fucked around with this message at 11:26 on Oct 30, 2018

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

SlowBloke posted:

I did the test, it's exactly like any vcp test, everything is a pick one or many, no complex simulations or anything. Like always check for double or triple negatives. I cannot find the blogposts i used to study for mine but i would suggest you take a look at http://buildvirtual.net/vcp-nv-objectives-study-guide/ and http://everything-virtual.com/vmware-study-guides/vcp-nv-study-guide/

Keep in mind that the first vcp you take is made from two exams, the generic vsphere one(which is chock full of sales/licensing/product lineup questions) and the product specific exam(which is all technical with a very limited amount of licensing questions). Quality wise i would rank my vcp tests in the following order:

1. DCV (everything is product specific and i've never found issues with the quizzes)
2. NV (once they start doing network specific quiz their phrasing may lead to double intendres but it's still decent)
3. DTM (pure junk, it's a lottery to get quizzes which won't gently caress you over with old product issues or not in the syllabus)

Cool, thanks! I'll search through the study guides and make sure I have an understanding of everything on there. Anything in particular you felt tripped up on during the NV exam?

In my practice tests, I have a very solid understanding of the NSX to Physical traffic flows, VXLAN, and NSX components. I'm weakest on OSPF (how logical controller VMs talk with edges, communicate back to the Controller, and the Controller communicating with the hosts), going to study that today and tomorrow because I have a feeling it's going to show up a lot.

I've read a few things that the NV exam is more of a networking exam than NSX exam, but I have a CCNA Route and Switch and CCNA Security so I feel like the networking questions should help float everything else.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

sniper4625 posted:

My favorite part the first time was steeling myself up to hit "Finish" and being presented with....a CompTia survey.

That's the kicker...I mean they all (I think...do surveys) before you see your scores. I mean I get it, when people fail they would probably be pissed off when filling out the survey after the fact and skew the results. But of course one wants to skip the survey to see you drat result.

In retrospect I should have filled out mine. That testing center was atrocious. It was so drat loud they gave you headphones which becomes uncomfy after 3-4 hours. But again, I want to know if I passed and couldn't have cared less at the time.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Colostomy Bag posted:

That's the kicker...I mean they all (I think...do surveys) before you see your scores. I mean I get it, when people fail they would probably be pissed off when filling out the survey after the fact and skew the results. But of course one wants to skip the survey to see you drat result.

In retrospect I should have filled out mine. That testing center was atrocious. It was so drat loud they gave you headphones which becomes uncomfy after 3-4 hours. But again, I want to know if I passed and couldn't have cared less at the time.

Yeah it makes sense - it was just a double kicker because there was no "Finish Survey" button (that I remember,) so I hit "Continue" and was unceremoniously presented with my results. At least I knew what to expect for the Sec+, hah.

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

sniper4625 posted:

Yeah it makes sense - it was just a double kicker because there was no "Finish Survey" button (that I remember,) so I hit "Continue" and was unceremoniously presented with my results. At least I knew what to expect for the Sec+, hah.

I knew what was coming at the 'continue' button after the survey for every one of my exams, and every time I don't think I've felt greater anxiety. The test is over, you've had a few minutes to relax and decompress, and then that one stupid button separates you from knowing your fate.

One stupid button could reveal if you've wasted $250. If you'd be back there in a week doing it all again. Just the worst.

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017

Judge Schnoopy posted:

Cool, thanks! I'll search through the study guides and make sure I have an understanding of everything on there. Anything in particular you felt tripped up on during the NV exam?

In my practice tests, I have a very solid understanding of the NSX to Physical traffic flows, VXLAN, and NSX components. I'm weakest on OSPF (how logical controller VMs talk with edges, communicate back to the Controller, and the Controller communicating with the hosts), going to study that today and tomorrow because I have a feeling it's going to show up a lot.

I've read a few things that the NV exam is more of a networking exam than NSX exam, but I have a CCNA Route and Switch and CCNA Security so I feel like the networking questions should help float everything else.

I had exactly zero vxlan questions but several is is and ospf questions. Keep in mind that vcp nv is a medium to low tier in the hierarchy, you need to know how the protocol works, what you need to prepare to set it up in your infra and how to set it up in your nsx environment, more than that is vcap scope.

SlowBloke fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Oct 30, 2018

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

SlowBloke posted:

I had exactly zero vxlan questions but several is is and ospf questions. Keep in mind that vcp nv is a medium to low tier in the hierarchy, you need to know how the protocol works, what you need to prepare to set it up in your infra and how to set it up in your nsx environment, more than that is vcap scope.

this distresses me because I know somebody at work who took it, and they said they had one OSPF question that covered the bare basics, but tons of VXLAN questions. So either he doesn't remember the exam clearly, or there's a huge array of topics covered by the test and I'll have to be ready for all of them.

I'm fairly confident, having taken a bunch of other certificates and working with NSX on a daily basis and studying as much as I have. But of course I'm still stressing about it.

Judge Schnoopy fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Oct 31, 2018

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017

Judge Schnoopy posted:

this distresses me because I know somebody at work who took it, and they said they had one OSPF question that covered the bare basics, but tons of VXLAN questions. So either he doesn't remember the exam clearly, or there's a huge array of topics covered by the test and I'll have to be ready for all of them.

I'm fairly confident, having taken a bunch of other certificates and working with NSX on a daily basis and studying as much as I have. But of course I'm still stressing about it.

Protip (for this exam and everything in the world), chill. Going there all nervous means you will throw answers you know, relax, read the guides chapters on ospf and route protocols and don't stress yourself. Even if you cock up the ospf questions you need to throw off several other questions to get burned. My failed VCP exams were a litany of wrong answers not a couple so answer what you can, mark the ones you have no idea and proceed till the end. If the ones you are on the edge are a handful just yolo it out(like i will admit i did on my nv since i am not a network dude) if half of them are marked tho try to read them all and pick the ones you are more certain as a reference/North star to answer the rest.

SlowBloke fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Oct 30, 2018

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

SlowBloke posted:

Protip (for this exam and everything in the world), chill. Going there all nervous means you will throw answers you know, relax, read the guides chapters on ospf and route protocols and don't stress yourself. Even if you cock up the ospf questions you need to throw off several other questions to get burned. My failed VCP exams were a litany of wrong answers not a couple so answer what you can, mark the ones you have no idea and proceed till the end. If the ones you are on the edge are a handful just yolo it out(like i will admit i did on my nv since i am not a network dude) if half of them are marked tho try to read them all and pick the ones you are more certain as a reference/North star to answer the rest.

I mean, I have 8 certifications, this certainly isn't my first rodeo. But I'm always nervous going into an exam from a vendor I haven't tested with before. I failed the Linux+ because I assumed it would be CompTIA style and not LPIC style, which was way different. Once I knew how to study I crushed the thing, so I'm trying to make sure I'm studying correctly for this VCP.

Also this is being sponsored by my new job so if I gently caress up there's more on the line. I have to go back to my boss and report that all the time I spent studying at work resulted in a failed exam which isn't a great look.

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017

Judge Schnoopy posted:

I mean, I have 8 certifications, this certainly isn't my first rodeo. But I'm always nervous going into an exam from a vendor I haven't tested with before. I failed the Linux+ because I assumed it would be CompTIA style and not LPIC style, which was way different. Once I knew how to study I crushed the thing, so I'm trying to make sure I'm studying correctly for this VCP.

Also this is being sponsored by my new job so if I gently caress up there's more on the line. I have to go back to my boss and report that all the time I spent studying at work resulted in a failed exam which isn't a great look.

My employer have never paid for my certs(they only paid for the courses, which in VMware case are stupid expensive while the exams are almost reasonable, by having a ccna you saved yourself a 3 grand mandatory ICM course) which i will admit is a better option. If you gently caress up the exam is on you and nobody is going to judge/nag you if you fail. Having my employer oversee the exams would be cumbersome at best and a mayor pain in the rear end.

I wasn't being funny/high and mighty/condescending. Stressing/crunching out the day before the exam have always lead to gently caress ups on my exams, so i was just pointing out that panicking about something you don't know much isn't going to help you. That's all.

SlowBloke fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Oct 30, 2018

guppy
Sep 21, 2004

sting like a byob
My employer doesn't pay for me to take exams but reimburses me when I present the certification, which is nice. No one has to know I'm taking it til I passed it. I don't even tell coworkers I'm taking exams until I have the paper.

MrBigglesworth
Mar 26, 2005

Lover of Fuzzy Meatloaf
Got JNCIA JunOS a couple weeks ago in the Vegas Conference. Coworker got that, and 3 more, (Has a LOOOOT more experience than I do in the industry)

apropos man
Sep 5, 2016

You get a hundred and forty one thousand years and you're out in eight!
So I'm thinking of going to India to do my RHCE. One of my workmates recommended Koenig, as he did his there.

https://www.koenig-solutions.com/redhat-training-certification-courses.aspx

I did my RHCSA in the UK and studied at home. Koenig have quoted me £2150 for the course, which includes hotel and full-board for 6 days full training and exams.

By the time I add flights from UK it's looking at not far from £3,000, so I'm not so sure. I'd really like to visit India in about 6 months time, work through the day and kick around to see the sights at night but I'm wondering if there's a cheaper company that provides the same service.

Anyone have experience with Koenig?

Actuarial Fables
Jul 29, 2014

Taco Defender
My work has provided me with a Pluralsight account and I've been trying to get through the MCSA Server 2016 content but I'm having a difficult time learning from the videos (which has been the case in the past, I just don't do well with online learning).

Does anyone have a book they'd recommend using to study for the 70-740, 70-741, and 70-742 exams?

zharmad
Feb 9, 2010

Actuarial Fables posted:

Does anyone have a book they'd recommend using to study for the 70-740, 70-741, and 70-742 exams?

I took and passed the MCSA: Server 2016 in September. Short answer, there are no good books. I passed with a combination of pluralsight (employer provided), the Sybex book, the microsoft press books, and 10 days of in person classroom training (Employer provided).

Slightly longer answer:
If you want a book that ONLY covers what will be on the exam, get the Microsoft Press books for the respective exams.

If you really want understand the material, get a good book on AD for 742 (understand GPO priorities, forest and domain trusts, and the specific tools you use to create sites, etc.) , for 741, if you have a decent networking background the material isn't too far off Network+, with more specific questions on windows server 2016 DNS and DHCP (and to a VERY limited extent IPAM/NPS.) For 740 there isn't much that I can recommend except that even though the exam objectives state that docker is 10-15% of the exam, be prepared for closer to 20-30%.

Actuarial Fables
Jul 29, 2014

Taco Defender
Thanks for the advice.

My current plan is to use the videos to introduce me to a topic and give it some context, then do my serious studying w/ the MS Press books. I'll also look into picking up an AD book if I'm not satisfied with what I get out of these two info sources.

monsterzero
May 12, 2002
-=TOPGUN=-
Boys who love airplanes :respek: Boys who love boys
Lipstick Apathy
A few years ago I stumbled into a sys admin/janitor job in a federated environment. I administer a small VMware cluster, a couple dozen Windows servers, a few linux systems and a whole bunch of everything else (security cameras, timekeeping, hospitality access and signage, random applications) in addition to being the backstop for our desktop support. I don't do anything more than submit tickets for the network, AD, or SCCM as that's all handled by the larger org.

I'm feeling pretty comfortable about what I'm doing now, but I should probably start thinking about marketable skills and certifications because I'm probably not going to want to spend the next 30 years here. Right now the only cert I hold is a lifetime A+ because I knew about IRQs the '90s.

Do you all have any recommendations for a jack-of-all-trades like me?

Bloodborne
Sep 24, 2008

my bitter bi rival posted:

Is OSCP actually worth doing anymore? I've read a lot suggesting that OS hasn't done a very good job keeping the material up to date, so a lot of the material is pretty dated (esp the Win stuff -- I think I read theres no win 10 boxes in it?) and the new camera on you for 24 hours during the test thing is a bit of a turnoff for me.

Sure, it's priced so you don't need to expense 7k from work on a SANS course and you get hands on experience on how to enumerate and priv esc on machines without using MSF.

The exam doesn't require you pivoting and the like but it's not an advanced hackerman course.

PTP from eLearn has been said by coworkers who have OSCP to be a better cert but suffers from nobody knows wtf eLearn is penalty.

The camera was a given, since it was obvious people were going to pay to have 3 haxors in India or Russia sit the test for them.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

monsterzero posted:

A few years ago I stumbled into a sys admin/janitor job in a federated environment. I administer a small VMware cluster, a couple dozen Windows servers, a few linux systems and a whole bunch of everything else (security cameras, timekeeping, hospitality access and signage, random applications) in addition to being the backstop for our desktop support. I don't do anything more than submit tickets for the network, AD, or SCCM as that's all handled by the larger org.

I'm feeling pretty comfortable about what I'm doing now, but I should probably start thinking about marketable skills and certifications because I'm probably not going to want to spend the next 30 years here. Right now the only cert I hold is a lifetime A+ because I knew about IRQs the '90s.

Do you all have any recommendations for a jack-of-all-trades like me?

Most certifications allow you to start specializing in things and are either vendor or domain specific, so really, what do you want to do? What do you like working on?

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

quad damage posted:

Sure, it's priced so you don't need to expense 7k from work on a SANS course and you get hands on experience on how to enumerate and priv esc on machines without using MSF.

The exam doesn't require you pivoting and the like but it's not an advanced hackerman course.

PTP from eLearn has been said by coworkers who have OSCP to be a better cert but suffers from nobody knows wtf eLearn is penalty.

The camera was a given, since it was obvious people were going to pay to have 3 haxors in India or Russia sit the test for them.

Thanks for this. I had never heard of PTP from eLearn but it looks very interesting.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I failed my first attempt at OSCP and havent gotten the time to re-take it yet. It's a fun lab and worth the $1k or whatever though. You'll learn a lot. If you want just as much fun for cheaper, sign up for HackTheBox VIP. 100 Pounds for a year of labs and the machines themselves are a bit more interesting and recent than the ones you'll find in PWK.

Dr. Kayak Paddle
May 10, 2006

apropos man posted:

So I'm thinking of going to India to do my RHCE. One of my workmates recommended Koenig, as he did his there.

https://www.koenig-solutions.com/redhat-training-certification-courses.aspx

I did my RHCSA in the UK and studied at home. Koenig have quoted me £2150 for the course, which includes hotel and full-board for 6 days full training and exams.

By the time I add flights from UK it's looking at not far from £3,000, so I'm not so sure. I'd really like to visit India in about 6 months time, work through the day and kick around to see the sights at night but I'm wondering if there's a cheaper company that provides the same service.

Anyone have experience with Koenig?

Had a co-worker do it back in 2010. I believe he went to the facility in Goa. He had good things to say, but thats about all I can add.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Hey guys, anyone know if it's possible to reschedule a Pearson VUE exam a week before? I'm getting major stress anxiety for my ICND2 exam next week and I want to post pone it another 2 weeks if possible. Basically, I was studying diligently for the exam for 2 months after taking a full CCNA course that walks you from clueless to knowledgeable in about 10 months, but I procrastinated on taking the exams immediately after the course was over so some of the knowledge has faded away. But then some personal stuff in my life went down and I basically spent a month NOT studying, and now I'm racing against the clock to catch up on stuff I might need to know.

I concentrated primarily on routing protocols EIGRP and OSPF, because they seemed like stuff that I would actually configure and manage on the job, so I still have a solid grasp on those concepts and commands and set ups and what not, but then there are other things that I've come across that I have only passing familiarity with. Like RADIUS and TACACS+. Like, all I know is that they have to do with authentication? Is that to do with CHAP or PAP? So I would really like to put it off another two weeks to get myself re-immersed into the Networking stuff, particularly any WAN stuff I might need to know.

I used Todd Lammle's book (I highly recommend it, the guy is great) for those two months of studying, and now I'm using my old instructor's videos that he saved on our class' college student profiles and basically I'm rambling on about all my studying because I'm stressed as hell over this exam and I want some validation on my chances of passing and any tips. This exam same anxiety hit me when I was doing the ICND1 exam but it turned out I overprepared for that exam because I got almost a perfect score on that one and it was super easy for me, but I also didn't have a month long break between study sessions that time.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

You can reschedule up to 24 hours before your exam. I just rescheduled my exam on Friday for Monday instead.

http://www.pearsonvue.com/cisco/
Sign in, click your exam and then click "Reschedule" on the right.

I passed ICND2 in August and didn't think it was any more difficult than ICND1, just different material. If you overstudied for ICND1 you should do fine on ICND2

FCKGW fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Nov 8, 2018

apropos man
Sep 5, 2016

Dr. Kayak Paddle posted:

Had a co-worker do it back in 2010. I believe he went to the facility in Goa. He had good things to say, but thats about all I can add.

Yeah. I looked at options in Goa instead of Delhi but the prices were similar.

My mate at work has positive things to say about doing the RHCE that way, but I can't afford to justify spending my own cash on that when £3,000 would get me an awesome holiday, rather than going abroad and spending most of the time in a classroom/worrying about an exam etc.

I'm putting that idea on the backburner and may just study at home and go to one of the UK exam centres for ~£500. It worked for my RHCSA so if I put in the dedication I don't see why I couldn't do the same again.

It seems like a good way to do it if you have the spare funds or get sponsored to do it, though.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
I had to bump my ICEND1 twice because poo poo kept coming up.

Pearson Vue is pretty chill about it. Granted that also means you can keep putting off your exam so it’s a double edged sword.

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

apropos man posted:

Yeah. I looked at options in Goa instead of Delhi but the prices were similar.

My mate at work has positive things to say about doing the RHCE that way, but I can't afford to justify spending my own cash on that when £3,000 would get me an awesome holiday, rather than going abroad and spending most of the time in a classroom/worrying about an exam etc.

I'm putting that idea on the backburner and may just study at home and go to one of the UK exam centres for ~£500. It worked for my RHCSA so if I put in the dedication I don't see why I couldn't do the same again.

It seems like a good way to do it if you have the spare funds or get sponsored to do it, though.

Find a job that pays certifications for you. You shouldn’t pay these kind of prices from your own pocket.

If you already have an RHCSA finding such a job shouldn’t be a problem.

apropos man
Sep 5, 2016

Yeah. I like it here though. Pay is okay but conditions and the people are good. It's not a case of Stockholm Syndrome, believe me: I've walked out of a job I hate before and I'm in a better position now. I'm just gonna consider studying at home.

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

apropos man posted:

Yeah. I like it here though. Pay is okay but conditions and the people are good. It's not a case of Stockholm Syndrome, believe me: I've walked out of a job I hate before and I'm in a better position now. I'm just gonna consider studying at home.

RHCE is very doable via home study - that's what I did. You'll want to set up a lab and practice every day until you're super comfortable with the material. The time they give you to complete everything is fairly tight, so you really need to know the stuff like the back of your hand.

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern
I'm home studying for the RHCE right now. I just contacted Red Hat support and they said the exam would be on version 7.3. Glad I went to them straight because the testing center said "uh...the latest version" when I asked them. There are some differences with nfs-server and nfs-secure-server.

Good luck goon friend.

Captn Kurp
Oct 21, 2013

:bravo2:
Any good books/courses for vSphere Foundations 6.5? Watching some videos current for vSphere 6 but trying to look for other options that will cover the rest so I don't have to also take the delta exam.

Same question for VCP-NV, if anyone has recommended study materials I'd appreciate it!

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal
I just finished both this month. I did udemy courses for both, including practice tests. They're both fine, not great.

Foundations is a practice of 'can you Google our KB fast enough?' Lots of reading and notes, the more you can write down to search through during the test the better.

NV is half knowing how the virtual network SHOULD work, and half troubleshooting when it doesn't work. I read a retrospective that said 'it's not a vmware exam as much as it's a software defined networking exam' and I'd have to agree.

That said, the answer to nearly every question can be found in the NSX administration guide online. It's your strongest resource for studying, as dry as it may be.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Read the NSX design guide three times and that’s like 80 percent of what you need to pass the NV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Failed my CCNA Security 210-260 exam by one drat question :argh:

Gonna schedule my re-take for a week or two.