Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hobnob
Feb 23, 2006

Ursa Adorandum

Roman posted:

Y1 armor yes, but I haven't seen Y2 armor with it yet

For some reason the Scatterhorn robe (just the robe piece) has an intrinsic 1 resilience (so you can get it to 2 with the reinforced perk chosen), then you just have to put up with looking like your warlock is wearing a diaper and/or bustle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
i do not like rumble but its a funny mode from time to time

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

To save the world from the expanding Zone.

actionjackson posted:

Does warlock armor with resilience just not exist? Every single piece I have is restorative or mobility

Unless they changed something, 10 restorative is what you want for speedy shield recharge.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/1SrBKp5.gifv

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/4P0aOPp.gifv

moist turtleneck fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Nov 10, 2018

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Monolith. posted:

Unless they changed something, 10 restorative is what you want for speedy shield recharge.

I want 5 resilience ideally though, 4 at the minimum. 6-9 is a waste

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
10 mobility is godly my dudes, for all content

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

actionjackson posted:

I want 5 resilience ideally though, 4 at the minimum. 6-9 is a waste

According to drewsky this isn’t correct as after the stat rework you basically only want none or 6+.

Same with mobility and recovery. You see more value from 7-9 than you do from 1-5

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

That's a source I can trust!

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
https://twitter.com/jaygwallace/status/1061332634083692544?s=21

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Does anyone else have the weird loading/starting screen music play when you go into the tower

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I'm pretty sure those stats are just a placebo. I've got 10 recovery and don't notice a difference.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

rodbeard posted:

I'm pretty sure those stats are just a placebo. I've got 10 recovery and don't notice a difference.
https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/unrulyaromaticgemsbuck

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

All You Need Is Lmobility

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Go max mobility so you can freak on dunces stupidly with your superior movement capabilities.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
10 resilience doesn't even save you from getting macro-slide-shotgunned so what's the fuckin point?

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Bust Rodd posted:

According to drewsky this isn’t correct as after the stat rework you basically only want none or 6+.

Same with mobility and recovery. You see more value from 7-9 than you do from 1-5

Alright thanks

In other news I got hatemail which never really happens. I almost came back against a four stack on comp because I totally clowned on them with one thousand voices.

https://twitter.com/ilovemydeadgay1/status/1061394421009342466

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

cvnvcnv posted:

I wasn't going to say anything lol but yep. According to local Destiny 2 Forsaken player CheeseFactory, Resilience is all-or-nothing now and anything between is a waste.

That's a source I can trust!

Difference between 1 and 5 resilience is like... 3 hp now.

If that 3 hp is worth it to you then go for it.

Or you could dump that poo poo stat and get your nade back in half the time or knock 70 seconds off your super etc.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Does that guy know that reporting someone makes matchmaking avoid pairing you up again

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

:/

https://twitter.com/ilovemydeadgay1/status/1061397470452871168

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Being able to nova warp twice in an 8 minute rumble match is hilarious.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

rodbeard posted:

Being able to nova warp twice in an 8 minute rumble match is hilarious.

Was in a clash game where a doomfang titan got around 6 supers.. two in the final minute. He was trashing us but getting supers back that fast in crucible is cheat codes

Dennis McClaren
Mar 28, 2007

"Hey, don't put capture a guy!"
...Well I've got to put something!
I'm on ps4 in the ps4 clan Boat Moans. What's the best way for me to get a fireteam together for a nightfall? I've never done one but I'm at around 540 finally so I'd like to try.
Discord? Another channel?

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
always discord

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Could this explained to us europeans?

Edit:
checks google, oh .. its about some sports guy that killed other bloque , forget that.

maybe he shared cell with Reiser, creator of ReiserFS

Tei fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Nov 11, 2018

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
In America, a minority with a gun is considered quite terrifying

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
well reset will give me enough bonus points to hit 2100 in comp. gotta farm hc precision kills all next week and I'm done

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

Maker Of Shoes posted:

well reset will give me enough bonus points to hit 2100 in comp. gotta farm hc precision kills all next week and I'm done

meanwhile I lost 300 points

Dennis McClaren
Mar 28, 2007

"Hey, don't put capture a guy!"
...Well I've got to put something!
How many people do you HAVE TO have for a nightfall? I'm power 540 rn... Haven't run one before.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

More than zero.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/6dEoNBW.gifv

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Thanks for reading.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I play rumble because it let's me dick around without having to worry about dragging my team down. Also I have trouble telling if someone is on my team or an enemy. I've definitely improved a lot at pvp over the past couple of weeks.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

xzzy posted:

Was in a clash game where a doomfang titan got around 6 supers.. two in the final minute. He was trashing us but getting supers back that fast in crucible is cheat codes

Ursa Furiosa is disgusting for this reason too. You can easily chain 2-3 supers back to back against 99% of pubbies who can’t resist shooting the purple wall

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Got a black talon off some trash mob in gambit...

Let's go

Truspeaker
Jan 28, 2009

el B posted:

Got a black talon off some trash mob in gambit...

Let's go

Hey that happened to me two days ago!

Turns out that poo poo is fantastic.

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.
just got three army of ones in a single gambit match, queenbreaker's is so obnoxiously broken lmao

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

cvnvcnv posted:

Rumble is bad.

Thanks for reading.

Wow, Competitive solo is bad.

A lot of these people need someone to raise their voice to them the way their weak daddies never did. "IT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN FOR YOU. LEAVE THE PLAYLIST NOW, SON."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/Halo/status/1061637421995937793